[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But /tv/, why are the aliens always drooling or something like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1488407264327.jpg (388KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488407264327.jpg
388KB, 1920x1080px
But /tv/, why are the aliens always drooling or something like?
>>
>>80020348
their lips are almost always open and they don't even have a tongue, so a lot drooling ensues
>>
>>80020348
Why do dogs drool?
>>
it's their natural pesticide to ensure the safety of the wheat harvest,
>>
>>80020706
Hunger?
>>
>>80020348
Their heads are shaped like dicks. Drool is lubricant.
>>
Because back in the 80s it was popular to use vasiline on the practical monster effects to make them look more organic and realistic. The Thing apparently went through drums of the stuff.
So that always wet look has become part of the design.
>>
>>80020348
Screw the drool why don't they every have any EYEBALLS???
>>
>>80020857
they have sonar like bats
>>
>>80020887
now that's a myth bats HAVE EYEBALLS AND CAN SEEEEEE YOU ADN THEY CAN SEEE MEEMEMEMMEMEMEMEME!!!!

When you are sleeping they screeecchhhhh down upon your resting body and get 0.0000000000001111111 millimeters from your stinking snoring face and stare into your soul with those eyes of theirs@!!!!
>>
>>80020949
wew lad
>>
>>80020857
>implying eyeballs are needed to see

My eyes fell out years ago, but I can still see things. You can read the whole story of how this happened on /x/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.