[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan Discussion SPOILER THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 18

SPOILER THREAD

What was the point of the whole buying a boat idea? Was it just to chill at sea so Charles would be far away from people if he had another incident?

It was hinted at, but was the adamantium really fucking up Logan along with him finally getting old?

Is the anti-mutant gene chemical still circulating in the world? Would mutants come back if it stopped?
>>
>>80013444
Yeah the boat is for them to live out in the sea away from people so charles dont have to take medicine

Adamantium was allways poisining him but due to the transigen shit it weakened hes healing factor and now its killing him
>>
>>80013484
So it affected current living mutants too?
>>
>>80013444
hoo boy this was good. a bit dissapointed in how the villain died, but god damn this so much better than all the capeshit out there.
>>
>>80013815
killed by the kids he was hunting
>>
Yo that one girl fucking dr manhattan'd that guy
>>
I wish there had been more Richard E. Grant, I love that guy. The abruptness of his death was pretty neat though
>>
I thought Steve from Narcos was great, really liked his performance
>>
>>80013444
Every time that chubby black kid was on the screen my theater started cracking up laughing. Happened like 4 different times, even right after the fucking death scene.

Anyone else get this or do I live near literal fucking retards?
>>
So it's about an oppressed minority of Mexicans who represent the next generation of Americans being hunted by a blond man named Donald.

What did Fox mean by this?
>>
>>80015381

there was some laughing when he was running but everybody thought it was cool when he zapped the one guard and then helped out with the death orgy
>>
>drunk with friends
>call out "BESERKER BARRAGE" during final fight
>audience burst into laughter and starts applauding as we all watch wolverines do his thing one last time on screen
>>
>>80015431
Thanks for ruining cinema experience for people you cunt.
>>
>It's.. Got some water, and..

Was breaking at that point, immediately ruined by everyone laughing their ass off at him wailing on his truck afterwards when I was empathising with the desperation of what he was doing
>>
>>80015226
It felt like a MK Fatality tbf
A+
>>
>>80015490
>audience laughs and applauds
>ruined experience

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80015130

Squeezed and shit.
>>
>>80015381
>>80015528

Yeah, my theater were laughing like a bunch of confused children half of the time as well. It's like some people can't go 5 minutes without some kind of overt comedic moment even when it's fucking serious movie.
>>
File: feel back.png (17KB, 640x773px) Image search: [Google]
feel back.png
17KB, 640x773px
Who /criedlikeabitch/ here?
Daddy
>>
>>80015528
Did people really not get that Logan isn't in full control of his emotions? The one time he REALLY wants to be sincere and loving, all's he can do to express his pain is to attack something in a fit of rage
>>
>>80015634
Apparently yeah, I was more annoyed that the friends I went to see it with laughed at it to. I think it's like >>80015593 said, most people are too desensitised and need a stupid joke every couple of minutes that they assumed it was meant to be funny and laughed rather than actually try and relate to the scene in any way.
>>
>after he injected that green stuff and once again in his prime running through the woods
THE NAMES NOT LOGAN ANYMORE BUB
>>
The brutality of it all comes from the fact that it takes way more mentally to stab someone than to just shoot them, even when it comes to witnessing it.
My audience was gasping when x-23 was on that guys back and just stabbing the fuck outta him.
>>
What was the purpose of the kids heading into the forest? Im not sure if I checked out there or if it was glazed over. Did it have to do with the drones tracking them?
>>
>>80015819
They were at the border to Canada and running across the border, apparently Canada is safe from the mutie hunters
>>
So what was going on with Xavier in his first scene? I know he has those problems with his seizures and that's why he needs the medication, but why was he talking gibberish? Did he have some other mental illnesses or what?
>>
>>80015381

my family kept laughing too lol

I thought the kid was adorable
>>
>>80015819
They never really mentioned what was beyond the border into Canada. Eden was just the fire tower, and the one lead kid was talking to some female over the radio. Maybe they'll introduce Alpha Flight as a Canadian mutant team finally and X-23 can hear stories about her father fighting along side them in the good ol days.
>>
>>80015882

I figured that he was picking up surface thoughts of people watching tv and was repeating the commercial dialogue
>>
Why the fuck would they need to buy a boat? Logan and Xavier could take whatever boat they want, they're both powerful as fuck mutants, and it's not like they need to do it "legally" since they're on the run anyway
>>
>>80015966
He spends the entire film telling Laura you can't just take things because he's still a good guy who doesn't want to hurt normal people
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 356x200px
>>80013444
So, if adamantium was killing Logan all along, Laura doesn't have much time to enjoy her freedom.
>>
I feel like Logan living would have been a better ending. It would have worked better within the story they had already written and would have completed his arc.
>>
>>80015559
>Shouting out your "comedy" while people who have paid money to watch the actual entertainment become infuriated.
Save your commentary for your failed Youtube channel, dickhead. Nobody wants to hear it.
>>
>>80016020
I was expecting them to have him live, but him dying after living close to 200 years made sense since ALL of the x-men died years ago.
>>
>>80015882
Varying stages of dimentia/cooped up in extreme isolation.
Take your pick.
>>
>>80016013

he lived for over 120 years

the fuck is you talking about my dude
>>
>>80016013

she only has it on her claws and she could probably have it removed by a competent enough doctor.
>>
>>80016013
>Logan lived for hundreds of years
>The stuff in the water and food diminished his healing factor
>allowed the poisoning to start
>the company that poisoned mutants also made laura to be a weapon
>hence they didn't poison her

She'll be fine.
>>
>>80016079
Before he got adamantium skeleton. After that, like, 30 years?
>>
>>80015528
I chucked because they somewhat framed it comically. However it was also a bit of a pity chuckle too.
>>
>>80016129

oh my bad didn't think about that
>>
>>80015905
when did movie wolferine ever team up with canada x-cucks?
>>
>>80015848
>>80015905
Ah, thanks
>>
>>80016061
>Theme about being stuck in your mold and not being able to shake who you are
>Laura is a biologically bred weapon that has spent her entire life being treated like an object and killing people in blind fury

Logan living and transitioning from his lone wolf berserker self to a man genuinely seeking peace and caring for others would have completely worked as he would be that role model for Laura that you don't have to be stuck in your mold. As is, the movie implies the Laura never got stuck with Logan's mold because he got her to safety, but I think that just doesn't work with her backstory and what happens in the movie.

>Caliban talking about how Logan never lets anyone in
>Charles trying to get Logan to stop being so prickly and enjoy life
>Charles saying that Logan still has time to stop fighting and live a peaceful life

There would have been a complete arc there where Logan actually finds a peaceful life and he doesn't have to continue on this path where he kills himself after Charles dies. He would finally find fulfillment in his life not by having some mission-bound purpose, but just by living a quiet life with his surrogate family.

>Charles talking about how he gave Logan a family
>All of the stuff with the farm family

Giving Logan living with an actual family would have fulfilled that thematic undercurrent.

>Laura literally saving Logan from his feral, rage-fueled self

If he had survived, I think it would have been more poignant as she would be saving him physically and emotionally. She doesn't really save him as it stands in the movie because, well, you know.

I'm all for melancholy or bittersweet endings, but I think him living would have just made more sense in the story.
>>
Merchant was severly underutilized in this movie. He was fantastic in whatever scene he was in right up until his death. It's kinda bullshit he barely interacted with anyone else.
>>
>>80016267
He was that lead henchman right? Fucking loved that accent.
>>
>>80016308
He was the albino.
>>
>>80015605
I could hold it back despite the tears, but where I actually start to cry for real was as Laura turned the cross to an X, the whole theater did.
>>
There are a lot of glaring issues with Logan. The relationship between Logan and Laura was weak. Time and time again Logan abandons Laura for a variety of reasons. Just a couple minutes between the last act, Laura basically tells him that she knows he doesn't care about her. So when she ends up calling him daddy, cries over his death, performs his eulogy, and turns his cross into an 'X', it just doesn't feel earned.

Secondly, Caliban felt underutilized and Professor X a bit too... sporadic? Charles' cursing I know is an often voiced complaint, even when the trailers dropped. It definitely felt like he said fuck just one too many times. But then there was that bomb that implied that he killed the X-Men/Large group of people? I'm not entirely sure where that came from or why that needed to be introduced in such a crucial sequence. There was also another very important fact that the government was suppressing mutant genes through food and drinks and i'm sure that passed over A LOT of peoples heads. Even my friends were wondering why Wolverine's powers were weakening.

When Logan works though, it works. The action sequences are bar none the best action in any single superhero film. There are a handful of truly well done scenes that show great emotion. One in particular where the father of that farmhouse family aims at Logan and pulls the trigger. A lot of people didn't really care for X-24, especially after they have some crazy doctor and a dude with a robot hand, but I thought he was a fine addition. It's a bit on the nose, but Logan fighting with himself I found just a teeny bit stirring.

Logan feels like a lot of great pieces that doesn't have any glue to hold it together. You have emotion, action, hell even real stakes. I felt for the children in the end. But everything in between was on real shaky ground.
>>
>>80016000
This. That's the whole reason why Logan works as a limo driver and not just steal Money, he tried to live as honest as it possible for him.
>>
So why did Xavier's seizures cause Logan to kill the xmen?
>>
>>80016324
I actually started to tear up when Logan finished burying Charles. When he tried saying a few words and his voice started cracking was fucking brutal.
Is there a more punished character in film?
>>
>>80016390
Logan didn't kill them, Xavier did when he had his first seizure. Logan just survived because he's a tough fucker.
>>
>>80016203
After he escaped the weapon x program and ran off rabid into the Canadian wilderness. Like in the comics
>>
>>80016129
According to DoFP he got his Adamantium in the 70s, so near to 60 years in Logan (2029).
>>
How does a treestump pierce an adamantium skeleton?
>>
>>80016236
The Wolverine was kind of him wanting to settle down without powers. Only it was a monkey paw and he got screwed out of it.
Also people seem to forget about Logan's relationship with Rouge in the movies. Granted they could have overwritten it with DOFP but he already experienced what it was like to have a daughter-figure in his life. Rouge did the same things that Laura did, and maybe it was intentional. I don't know.
>>
Is Logan part of any 'universe'?

Like is it at all a continuation of one of the other movies or is it completely standalone
>>
I'll never get over how much I secretly like Jackman as Wolverine. I'm tired of X-Men movies and don't even like Wolverine as a character that much, but I secretly felt pretty giddy when he got angry and started his usual slasher's bit at the beginning with the cholos.
>>
>>80016463
It's clearly following the "good" ending from future past, for all the good it did.
>>
>>80016463

it makes references to bits and pieces of previous Xmen movies with some changes but is pretty much its own standalone thing
>>
>>80016453
Stomach area?
>>
What happened to Magneto?
>>
>>80016463
It's part of the original trilogy. He mentions the fight at the Statue of Liberty and the adamantium bullet used to shoot him in wolverine:origins
>>
>>80016497
Died in Xavier's psychic explosion, I imagine.
>>
>>80016453

It went through his flesh, not his bones. Your stomach has very little bones in it friend.
>>
>>80016497
Moved to Canada.
>>
>>80016453
There's a lot of space for something to be stabbed in below the lungs and above the pelvis. The only thing it could have it was the spine, but you miss that and the treestump's golden.
>>
>>80016488
>>80016503
wait it can only be one or the other, but now that you mention the statue of liberty and the adamantium bullet it seems like this is the 'bad' beginning of DoFP
>>
>>80016508
Nah I'd assume the government or somebody got him long before that.
>>
>>80016481
his gurgled yells, and eyebrows are pretty special
>>
>>80016382
I was half expecting x-24 to just be Nathan Summers as a teen. Or maybe Mar Vel. Having it be a complete clone of Logan was a bit weird, but not unbelievable.
>>
File: SchreiberTooth.jpg (15KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
SchreiberTooth.jpg
15KB, 280x350px
Man X-24 was really disappointing, dont get me wrong, he was executed well but he could have been much more, The whole movie was about the Logan family, and adding in Sabretooth would have made much more of an impact to his demise. X-24 could have been Creed with adamantum claws, they already referenced origins with the adamantum bullet, and Liev Schreiber was very much willing to reprise the role, it was very stupid not to have used him.

Plotwise, nothing will change if Creed WAS x-24, but it would strengthen Logan's death by actually giving closure to him and Sabretooth and leaving the new Wolverine (Laura) as the new generation

This really is my main gripe with the movie
>>
>>80016553
I didn't like that he was LITERALLY logan, same face and everything. Like... they didn't need to do that. But I get that it was supposed to be a metaphor so whatever.
>>
>>80016534
It's probably the "good" timeline. They xmen still have all their adventures and shit for a couple decades. It's 2029 by the time they all die.
>>
>>80016571
it was a metaphor yeah but i also think they straight up showed x-24 in apocalypse so it make sense he's in this too?
>>
Who the fuck was making all that x-men merch if mutants were hated and feared? Not even talking about the comics did you guys see that action figure at the end?
>>
>>80016442
but he became a lumberjack i thought?
>>
>>80016571
His hairstyle made him look like Sabertooth.
>>
>>80016563
But by fighting himself he was taking on Weapon X. It was visualising the entire internal struggle of the character and his addiction to being a berserker rage monster.
>>
>>80016534
Or Charles just reading Logan's mind in the 2020s because he's the only one who actually remembers the original timeline before DoFP
>>
>>80015381
The people in my theater laughed at Charles jokes, and when Logan got his beard cut by the kids.
Other than that they were pretty silent, quite like that.

>>80016079
He should be around 200 years old in that movie, if you now count the year he was born in Origins as canon.

>>80016453
It didn't.
The treestump pierced under the ribs, and missed the spine. No bones there
>>
Did anybody else think deadpool was in the movie because of that beginning trailer they threw in?
>>
>>80016606
The chubby kid clutching that really got me also. Great send-off.
>>
The first thing that stuck with me was the one bearded henchman that I saw getting killed by John Wick the week before.
What a career he's having.
>>
>>80016649
What? I didn't get any Deadpool trailer.
>>
>Shithead mercenary with no powers or presence keeps on living because the plot demands that they not kill him when they have the chance

I was so annoyed by the "villain" in this. He didn't really do anything except get his ass beat over and over again.

>Knocked out by Laura
>Wakes up in the desert with his backup right there

>Knocked on his ass during the fight where Laura and Logan are killing everyone
>Is the ONLY person that Laura doesn't eviscerate in that fight and gets up to chase as they drive away

>Gets mindfucked by Charles at the hotel
>Logan, Charles, and Laura just leave instead of finishing off anyone that's still following them after taking out everyone in the hotel

>Gets blown out the back of a the car by grenades
>Instead of killing the two bad guys that are left, Logan and Laura just leave

>Gets his hand shot off and then just sort of skulks around shouting "Git 'em, boy!"
>Inconveniences Logan for like two seconds with a harpoon through the leg

Like, fuck. That guy was so ineffectual and lame. I don't even know what the point was. They should have just used the doctor the whole time.
>>
>>80016410
This scene too, great acting from Jackman, he should get at least a Academy Award nomination, I can't think of any actor ever in a fucking comic book movie who acted THAT good (no, Ledger doesn't count, I found him "good" but he had not near that impact for me that Jackman had with his acting in "Logan").
>>
>>80016606
stan lee
>>
>>80016649

no because for the last few weeks they've been saying he wasn't.
>>
>>80016453
people have vital arteries all over the body, which aren't sheltered by the skeleton probably lacerated those.
>>
>>80016503
The half-assed two timelines would be along the lines of

Origins - X1 - 2 - 3 - Wolverine - DofP

and then

First Class - DofP - Apocalypse - DofP Epilogue ----- Logan

He remembers the Statue of Liberty because our "Logan" has been through all this shit, even though the timeline changed. There are always gonna be a truckload of inconsistencies though because they suck at continuity. For example, our Logan being in DofP epilogue is like his mind went to future and erased the mind of the the Logan who lived between DofP ending being captured and Apocalypse, working in the school etc until 2014.
>>
i have 2 questions:

1. what happened that cause charles to have a seizure and kill 6 or 7 mutants and injure 600 ppl in westchester? it wasnt properly explained in the movie, perhaps it was from the comics?

2. why is canada safe from transigen and the reavers? why cant they just go full on attack mode and kill the kids there as they have done in mexico and the us?
>>
Logan hard a hard life...
>>
>>80016683
The dude does a good sob.
>>
>>80016673
I mean he just exists to facilitate movement. I don't like this idea that all of these movies need a defacto hero and villain. Like yes, the government/gene corporation whatever were the antagonists but really they are just there to let the movie tell its "does Wolverine really give a fuck about this child?" story, not the "can Wolverine beat these soldiers to save the day?" story
>>
>>80016503
You can think that, but that's wrong. The Director said they follow the timeline after the last scene from "DoFP".
>>
>>80016703
But we see the katana from The Wolverine in his Desert houses bedroom, so The Wolverine or something like it had to happen.
>>
>>80016719
>1. what happened that cause charles to have a seizure and kill 6 or 7 mutants and injure 600 ppl in westchester? it wasnt properly explained in the movie, perhaps it was from the comics?

He has a degenerative brain disease, Pierce mentions it when he talks with Logan the first time
>>
>>80016721
I was fucking waiting for this.
>>
>>80016719
I'm assuming 1. might just be a random brain illness

2. also isn't really addressed but it seems like Canada is just a safe haven for mutants or America can't touch people in Canada without permission maybe
>>
>>80016727
Right, but all of that can be accomplished by the doctor guy they brought in halfway through the movie. All that guy did was roll up to fights in his van most of the time. The doctor could have done the exact same thing. And did the exact same thing as soon as he was introduced.

But they still focused on that idiot for some reason. His cyber hand was a Chekov's Gun that didn't go off. It got a weird amount of screentime and didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>80016703
I don't think the memories got wiped, but he remembers both timelines. His original one, and the new one. Which would make him seem even older because he would have the memories of an extra 40 years inside his head. Either that or Charles would help him to recall any important info from those extra 40 years
>>
>>80016758
Like I said, continuity errors. Even if we assume it's part of the original trilogy, look at the world they show as 2024 in DofP, with all the technology and prison camps and what not, that's completely gone in Logan. It's a muddled mess.
>>
A FUCKING LOG
>>
>>80016719
Old age and consuming the degenerative food probably weakened his ability to control his powers.
>>
>>80016683
Once you think about it they don't really show the lead male actors in superhero films crying. That scene took fucking range.
>>
>>80016775
True, they did give him and his robot hand a lot more screentime than needed. It felt like maybe he did have more scenes that were cut.
>>
>>80016628
yes, and by fighting Sabretooth, it would be the same, both context and plot wise, but not only that, it would also mean that if theres one guy who will kill Logan, its fucking Victor
>>
>>80016745
The events after DoFP lead into X-men 1 though?
>>
The Good
>Wolverine-Laura-Xavier arc/dynamic
>Old Logan
>Old Xavier
>Laura X-23
>Dafne Keen
>X-24 having Creed's haircut
>We see Wolverine go full snikt
>Laura's fighting style in general and how she uses her size and foot claws
>The whole Barn scene
>Logan vs X-24
>Logan vs mooks
>dat hotel scene

The Bad
>X-24 in general, I mean it was executed pretty well but it could have been more than a literal wolverine clone, I guess I was expecting Creed as the main villain
>The fucking kids plot
>fucking kids combining their powers to EASILY subdue and kill Pierce and not using the same thing on X-24
>the whole fucking kids was cheesy as fuck
>the Adamantum bullet killing X-24 (though in its defense I really thought they would kill him by molten adamantum)

Its an 8 for me, 9 if we can cheese that this is hugh's last movie I can overlook adding 1
>>
>>80016791
in the extended cut they show him jacking off his adimantium cock with his robot hand and cumming all over lauras face
>>
>theater laughed when Logan was fucking up his car after Charles died
>theater started laughing when they saw the black kid with the wolverine figure after Logan died
FUCK. OFF
>>
This was unironically better than both Old man Logan AND The Death of Wolverine comics.
>>
>>80016836
opps i meant to post it in this >>80016796
>>
>>80016833
I started laughing when the kids went all Children of the Damned. It was so ridiculous.
>>
>>80016833
I don't think it's his last movie. Actors say that all the time and show up for cameos lime It's nothing.
>>
>>80015431
>What a fucking autist.
>>
Mexiloli is one of the better child actresses that i've seen
>>
>>80016875
Not really, they had been trained and pretty much it was implied Laura was a type of leader to them. Once they saw her going wild, they unleashed too.
>>
>Wolverine in the white
>X-24 in the black
>this was the last time they spoke as friends
>>
>>80016846
I agree
That being said, Marvel should do an Old Man Rogers movie with all the characters from the MCU and Steve taking Logan's place, with a few tweaks
>>
This felt like a western and I loved it.
>>
>>80016908
>Laura was a type of leader
Nah dude, it was that telepathic dude who was the clear leader
>>
>>80016819
Like another Anon already said, Logan is the only character in the whole X-men franchise who remember both timelines and Charles read his mind so he probably was irritated what he's been through or what his alternative version has been through.
>>
>>80016833
>Creed
Is that sabertooth or someone else?
>>
>>80016940
telekinetic*
>>
>>80016935
>felt like a western
Yeah because it referenced one the entire time.
The wolverine was a modern Samurai-style film and Logan was a Western. Both directed by the same dude.
>>
>>80016965
Yes
>>
>>80015366
Ohhhhhhhhh

That is why he was so recognizable.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 560x281px)
1.jpg
44KB, 560x281px
>>80016935
That scene from Shane foreshadowing Logan accepting his death and that his time is ending
>"Shane! Shane!"
>>
It beat The Dark Knight.
I never thought that'd be possible.
>>
>>80016965
no apollo creed from rocky
>>
>>80016875
Lara had Logans animalistic qualities so it wasnt strange to see her freakout. But most of these scared kids only seemed to use their powers when their life was in immediate danger, so them all losing it on Four-eyes was silly, especially the way it was shot with them surrounding him loke vultures.
>>
Was the X in blood on Logan's forehead after the first X-24 fight meant to be some poetry or just a coincidence?
>>
>>80016999
>wun day, ah sawr a choild playin wif a rubay the soize of a tangerayne. da bandit had bin frowin dem away.
Not that hard a feat.
>>
>>80016758
Yashida sending Yukio to fetch Wolverine could happen in both timelines
>>
>>80017015
Meant to be reply to >>80016908
>>
File: c2mo2kfveaunnr1jpg.jpg (182KB, 1536x770px) Image search: [Google]
c2mo2kfveaunnr1jpg.jpg
182KB, 1536x770px
>aaaaaaaaargh!
>>
>>80017036
I fucking hated the fact they made Alfred sound like a werewolf hunter.
>>
>>80017024

noticed it too, I'm sure it was a coincidence
>>
I wish there was more X-23 and Wolverine fights together. The action was fantastic, easily the best action in any capeshit
>>
>>80017058
can someone shoop her having wolverine hair
>>
>>80017058
>walk to supermarket
>see this girl humping the mechanical horse
>"hey faggot, got a quarter?"
What do?
>>
Stewart's performance was pretty fucking good. It wrenched my heart a few times because he reminds me of my grandpa.
>>
What the fuck was the gun they used in the fight in the forest? A shockwave cannon?
>>
>>80017098
teleport behind her
ram adamantium cock up her butt
"nothing personal bub"
>>
>>80017106
Anytime I see someone caring for a dying elderly person in a film it gets me.
>"Waiting for me to die!"
Fucking hell, man.
>>
This movie was really good. Better than The Dark Knight and true capekino.
>>
>>80017087
Because they weren't afraid to show what happens when a man with triple knifes in his hands rams into someone on fast speed.
>>
>that Deadpool intro
Admit it. Fox is comickino
>>
>>80017111

What gun, which scene?
>>
>>80016877
No, I believe Jackman in this case. You can see he gave his best performance in his entire career in that film, he has skin cancer and he wanted to have a final perfect wolverine movie and he succeed that, Logan is by far the top 1% of comic book movies and better than the comics he refers (did you read old man Logan? It's a typical case of "Yeah, works as a comic book, but would be a ridiculous c movie or a horrible book").
>>
>>80017161
The truck mounted turret when Logan was chasing down the reavers chasing the kids.
>>
>>80017176
Jackman has skin cancer?
>>
>>80017176
Jackman has skin cancer? Fuck man
>>
Haven't seen it yet and skimmed the thread.
Who plays X-24 and what is the after credits scene?
>>
>>80016785
>>80016758
He got the Katana in WW2, before the timeline split.
>>
>>80017193
>>80017200
he's had it on an off for years
>>
>>80017193
>>80017200
>>80017176

Every Australian gets skin cancer, when I lived there I knew a shit ton of people who had it. It isn't a big deal.
>>
>>80017193
>>80017200
he beat it 6 times, it came back this february

>>80017224
Hugh Jackman with Victor Creed's haircut and black tank top, there is no after credits scene
>>
>>80017042
Yep, the alternative timeline starts in the 70s so the very first scene in "The Wolverine" is canon in both timelines, the only difference would be that Jean is still alive and the post credit scene never happened.
>>
>>80017224
X-24 is a feral clone of Wolverine. No after credits scene.
>>
>>80017224
It's just Logan when he first become wolerive in xmen:origins. So his original short hair and look
>>
>>80017252
>>80017257
>>80017260
Thanks lads.
>>
This film is like a Cormac McCarthy novel, mixed with The Last of Us, and The Wrestler.
>>
>>80017224
X-24 is Hugh Jackman with contact lenses.
There is no after movie scene but there is a before movie scene.
>>
>>80016833
This.
alsox-24 reveal ruined the charles confession scene too FUCK . they should have used vicror instead of x-24
>>
>>80017193
>>80017200
He's had it 6 times
>>
>>80017309
>There is no after movie scene but there is a before movie scene.
Britbong here, I got no such scene, what was it?
>>
>>80017319
Imagine if it was Victor

>Charles confesses his crimes
>waits for a reply from Logan
>"I dont give a shit, runt"
>>
>>80017348
It was the trailer for deadpool 2.
Everybody in my theater thought he was in the actual movie
>>
>>80016308
>>80016323
I get it jew joke hahaha
>>
>>80017348
only for north america Is about deadpool 2
>>
>>80017386
>>80017401
>>80017348

Tune out giggling idiot if you can

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4YUtrX9Ik8
>>
>>80017365
>Logan puts charles in the truck
>claws come out
>one last VIIIIIICTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORR
>>
>>80017348
Wade Wilson was walking down the street, sees an armed mugging taking place and quickly hopped into a phone booth to change into his deadpool outfit. He takes forever in the phonebooth and the mugger shoots the victim. Deadpool laments his slowness and contemplates on things like why phonebooths still exist. He lays down next to the dead gunshot victim and camera pans out and says "DEADPOOL WILL RETURN"
>>
>>80017443
damn that would have been fucking based
>>
The fuck happened to magneti and his gang? I get that xmen is kill but what about other mutants?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Any AD fans get flashbacks to this episode?
>>
I thought logan can regenerate even his brain? Why the fuck x24 cant regenerate it after getting shot by adamantium? Oh i get it le silver bullet vs werewolf? Fuck me
>>
>>80017365
I would have loved it to be Creed. Since his whole motivation in Origins was to get laced with Adamantium, it would have been neeto to see him in the future with it, only because of a natural mutant hating corporation.
>>
>>80017488
go back to 9gag you little shit
>>
File: gy3qtd0acmw8yretipgj.jpg (28KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
gy3qtd0acmw8yretipgj.jpg
28KB, 620x470px
*takes off glasses*
*spits on the ground*
hmm...gimme the girl...
*sucks on teeth*
aint no point in resistin, baby..
>>
Logan killed his son.
>>
>>80017445
Can't forget the superman music playing while he runs to the phonebooth
>>
>>80015381
They probably think they put a nigger because le muh diversity, just like my walking dead
>>
>>80017488

His regeneration powers are whatever the plot requires. Like always. Did movie Wolverine ever lose his head before?
>>
>>80017431
>>80017445
>This playing before the film is what made people thing Deadpool was gonna be in Logan

How can people be so dumb?
>>
>>80017509
*Licks lips profusely*
So you bin sayin we bin catchin mutanz and shiez nigga, wat happened to dem druglords and shiz.
>>
>>80017464
Magneto was a good guy after X Men Apocalypse, he probably lives years later with the other X Men in the school and was a teacher, we will see this in the next X Men Movie in 2018.
>>
File: 147922.jpg (61KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
147922.jpg
61KB, 600x450px
>>80017508
>d-do I fit in yet guise
>>
what is this horrible thing that charles did that he "remembered"? is he the one that killed the mutants?

it was alluded that the doctor killed them. how?

i hate this timeline. so the entire x-men squad got wiped out and we never see it happen or know how or why? is this how it happens in the comics?
>>
>>80013444
>What was the point of the whole buying a boat idea? Was it just to chill at sea so Charles would be far away from people if he had another incident?
Yes. It was to raise enough money for him and Charles to go out to sea and leave in peace and safety until Charles died, at which point Logan would be free to kill himself.

>It was hinted at, but was the adamantium really fucking up Logan along with him finally getting old?
I felt like it was more than hinted at, and I don't think it had anything to do with his age. It was fucking stupid to make it poison him suddenly within the last six years after forty years of perfect healthiness with it in his body.
I thought at first they were hinting that it was all the excessive alcohol consumption, or perhaps that anti-mutant chemical, but no, they just wanted to contrive a way for him to die at the end and decided to make it the adamantium, which is retarded because realistically X23 should now suffer the exact same problem in forty years - assuming she lives that long. Pretty hard for her bones to healthily grow when they're dipped in indestructible metal.

>Is the anti-mutant gene chemical still circulating in the world?
No idea.

>Would mutants come back if it stopped?
Presumably. I guess theoretically if such a chemical were currently in circulation then mutant children would be unable to be conceived, die in the womb, or die very shortly after being born. If the chemical disappeared, hypothetically the mutant population would regrow.
My guess is they'll either go that route or simply make the artificially created kids the founders of the new species - "Eden" makes sense in that respect, at least.
>>
>>80017431
what the fuck, is this the typical american audience? Literally giggling through the entire scene, even at just deadpool lowering his hood, and then reading out the text aloud and repeating what he said like some braindead retard, and why are other people talking as well, is this a cinema or a zoo?
>>
>>80017580
Charles is really Adolf Hitler, which is why Magneto hates him.
>>
>>80017580
Transigen poisoned the food supply and basically prevented mutants from being born, Charles fucked everyone up with his seizures
>>
>>80017488
In X Men 2 Logan killed another Mutant who has the same powers and healing factors as him with Adamantium, it was always the case that the only thing that could kill Wolverine was Adamantium.
>>
>>80017580
Charles killed em from when he had a seizure plus the water is being poisoned
>>
>>80017585
>simply make the artificially created kids the founders of the new species - "Eden" makes sense in that respect, at least.
eugh. didn't pick up on that. obvious now that you mention it.
>pottery
>>
>>80017431
deadpool is just the dumbest movie ever. i tried watching it about a month ago on hbo and didnt even make it about 15 min in and turned it off
>>
>its safe in cucknada
>>
>>80017633

hard to survive with your lungs full of liquid metal
>>
>>80017431
I think some of them clapped...
>>
>>80017509
God I wish I talked like that
>>
>>80017509
He reminded me of brad pitt in fight club, blond and who gives a shit attitude
>>
>>80017431
What the fuck? Why do so many people laugh at shit that isn't even funny? Jesus, American cinemas must suck if people act like this in them

>>80017488
Did you watch the farm scene? X-24 could barely even heal after that, he needed the green shot.
How is he going to heal without from an even worse wound?
>>
>>80017585
Laura was build in 2018 (she's 11 in 2029), so you can assume that there was further developed than in the fucking 70s where Logan got his Adamantium skeleton.
>>
>>80017585
X-23 doesn't have Adamantum skeleton, only Adamantum coated claws.

X-23 will have to grow at some point along with her actress so they can't have her physically 12 for the rest of her character's run
>>
>>80016940

It looked like he could move metal to me. It would have been way better if they made it more clear he was bred with Magneto jizz instead of some brownish Asian.
>>
>>80013444

This is probably the most non-capeshit cape movie by far.
Villain is bit weak but everything else is on point. I'd like to see Patrick Steward had bigger role though.
>>
>>80017724
So him being superior to x23 is just full of shit? Or they just need an emotionless man with claws and subpar regeneration
>>
>>80017580

It seems like governments/corporations always win in the X-Men movie universe, this is the third timeline where they have won around this time. This seemed to either weaken mutants and prevented births of mutants in the first place. Then they began hunting them down again.

Basically the corporation put something in the food and water which.

Xavier maybe was affected by this or it was just age, but he started having seizures which fucked everyone in the area up pretty hard and killed the remaining X-Men.
>>
>>80017764

The leader of the kids was Rictor, he has earth control powers, that's how he flipped the truck on X-24

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rictor
>>
Thread is comfy as fuck
>>
>>80016382

Basically this
>>
>>80017775
Don't know if he is superior to x-23.
But I think the degraded healing factor on x-24 was intentional so that they could take him down if he were to chimp out.
The emotionlessness was there to make x-24 controllable unlike x-23
>>
>>80017775
pretty much, which is why people here is suggesting that X-24 could have been creed, nothing would have changed plotwise but it would made much more of an impact to both audiances and the logan family
>>
>>80017561
I don't think movie wolverine has regenerated much more than cuts and gunshot wounds
>>
>>80017847
>creed
Why do he need to fight a boxer?
>>
>>80017865
X3
>regenerates Phoenix's force novas in seconds

The Wolverine
>regenerates a fucking nuke blast
>>
File: jkl.jpg (65KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
jkl.jpg
65KB, 540x405px
>>80017873
Victor Creed, Sabertooth
>>
>>80017886

Yeah, but it wasn't a sudden blunt trauma shot to the brain. Wolverine's regeneration powers are OP in the movies and really fast, but I don't think he could regenerate from losing his brain.
>>
File: IMG_5319.jpg (133KB, 750x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5319.jpg
133KB, 750x1099px
Hey /tv/, how'd I do?
>>
>>80017778
In Old Man Logan. Mindfucked Logan kills all the X men. I was expecting they'd go with that like Xavier was projecting his dementia to others at first
>>
>>80017907
mate his healing factor is inconsistent as fuck the same way the adamantum bullet is inconsistent.

The bullet was introduced in Origins and we see that its not enough to penetrate Adamantum (as it requires heated adamantum [Wolverine and Origins] to damage adamantum), but it was enough to provide enough blunt force trauma to induce an amnesia.

in Logan however the bullet pierces X-24's fuckign head and made it explode.

literally these 3 could have been much better

>Logan Daycare plot
Kids could have been removed and not much would have changed
>The Adamantum Bullet
They could have used Molten Adamantum instead to kill X-24 similar to how Logan died in the comics
>X-24
Could have been creed
>>
>>80013444
Much like BvS, the end of this movie was utter garbage.

They stated earlier in the movie that the kids could not be used as soldiers. They also showed us that they could use dead mutants tissue or whatever to create replicas of them.

Then my question is: why did the soldiers chase the kids through the woods with shackles? why not just blow their heads off and preserve the dead bodies? Even if you could argue that they wanted them alive why not get tranqs or tazers? Running up to someone who can kill you with icebreath is just stupid.

Same thing goes for X-23. The logical thing would be to shoot her in the head aswell. Sure she wont die but enough bullets and she will be incapacitated long enough to put shackles on. It was even worse in the first fight she was in. The soldier somehow can't hit her and they always stand close enough for her to knife them.

if this is not lazy writing I dont know what is.
>>
>>80017672
>deport the Mexican WMD children to cucknada
What did fox mean by this
>>
>poisoned food and water
What the fuck? When is this implied in the film?
>>
>>80017988
not to mention that Rictor could have made a huge chasm between them and the soldiers.

Rictor can control earth, he could have made a fucking tunnel
>>
>>80018016
When it's outright said in the final act before Logan shoots the guy who says it.
>>
>>80017580
>Government let food/water be filled with chemical that stopped natural mutants being born because they were too dangerous to control
>Logan says real life "isn't like the comic books, people die", hinting that X-men were dying on their missions
>Without new recruits the X-men numbers dwindled
>Calliban helped Transigen hunt down most of the remaining mutants
>Charles' dementia seizure wiped out the last few remaining and 100s of civilians

>>80017778
Yeah, at the end of the day in every timeline Magneto was right and everybody is dead thanks to Charles
>>
File: photo (2).jpg (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (2).jpg
58KB, 900x900px
>pyfw Laura almost got blacked
>>
>>80018016
When Logan is speaking to the scientist.

He says they couldn't control random kids being born with mutations. Makes perfect sense, if some psychopath is born with Xavier tier powers then everybody could be fucked.

Then they started making their own mutants by injecting mexican women with mutant genes to fertalise their eggs.

Then they realised the kids grew up to have minds of their own and they couldn't control them.

So they made X-24 who is totally obedient
>>
>>80015381

AND THEY TOLD BIGGIE WAS DEAD, FUCK YOU 2PAC
>>
>>80017988
Yea and Wolverine should have used a rifle at 100m+ for the majority of the action and Xavier should have been killed in the first car chase.

Oh and mutant powers? What is this capeshit we can get rid of that too.
>>
first 1/3rd of the movie was really good

middle bit was too formulaic, go to location x, wolverine has a temper tantrum, get attacked at location x, move to location y, dragged on too long

last 1/3rd of the movie was bad: kids plot was lackluster, all the villains were lackluster, important plot points brushed off

Xavier's freakouts were the highlights of the movie

6/10
>>
>>80016721
>Logan hard a hard life...
Probably the most fucked up Super hero on screen.
>>
Maybe they didn't use their powers for fighting the soldiers because there wasn't a mature mutie to teach kids to fight the government
>>
>>80017431
America was a mistake
>>
>>80017978

no one cares or remembers about origins though
>>
>>80017431
I would never go to the cinema if I was American, holy shit
>>
>>80018171
Actually no, nobody really cares about Origins, yes, but everyone remembers that heaping pile of shit, and knows that the bullet was from that movie
>>
>>80017965
absolute madman
>>
File: 1481663168303.jpg (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481663168303.jpg
193KB, 500x500px
>>80017431
>clapping at an advert

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

AMERICA
>>
>Yuropoors mad they don't have the freedom to clap at something they enjoy, in case they get murdered by a muslim
>>
>>80017585
>40 years
logan is almost 300 at this point
>>
So will Laura and the Eden kids be in the New Mutants? Or is that going to be the movie Macavoy films this summer, meaning it's in the past?
>>
>>80018300
I'd be surprised if we see anything in this timeline again
>>
>>80018279
>born in 18th century
>300 years old
>>
>>80018214
It's the same as people reacting to movie trailers. Pointless but yet they do it
>>
>>80018106

agreed

it was kino right up until the middle

not sure what it was, maybe the pacing

the last 1/3 could have been better
>>
>>80018214
Murica
>>
>>80016390

Too vague, I don't think Charles killed the mutants, but the seizures made it easier to someone to kill, then the feds threw all the guilt on him.

I like that they talk about these events but don't enter in too much details.
>>
>>80018461
to kill them*
>>
>>80018461

Na, the seizures clearly killed the remaining X-Men. They say on the radio. It is also the reason that Logan can't seem to stand to be around Xavier.
>>
>>80018361
mentally he is like 250 or thereabouts, because he has lived all the way from the 18th century to days of future past which was set in 2026 i think, upon which his mind gets sent back to the seventies so he ends up living another 50 or so years until logan takes place
>>
>>80018461
It is heavily implied that he killed the xmen with his psychic attack. A few more seconds of that and the guys in the hotel are goners
>>
>>80018518
>>80018503
>>80018461
was he drunk on strongbow when it happened you think?
>>
>>80018461

You're wrong, it was Charles.
>>
I thought I saw it going somewhere that it wasn't and I was disappointed with the ending. When I saw the Adamantium bullet and the clone, I thought for sure that they'd shoot the clone and he'd wake up with no memories of the fact that he was a weapon for the bad guys just like the real wolverine. It would be like pottery.
>>
>>80018509
He didnt live another 50, his mind reverted to the new good-future at the end of DofP where Logan now teaches
>>
>>80018543
It was caused by the estrogen in food and water. Look at murica today, their brains are rotting like a woman
>>
>>80017965
I hope you get nominated next year
>>
This talk about how old logan is, is the most dumbest shit. Fuck off
>>
File: 1aPsvlr.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17KB, 651x641px
>>80017828
>it's a you eat some pasta and some chocolate and lie on the bed and browse a good thread about a good movie and no /pol/lacks episode
>>
>>80018568
but the Logan at the end of DofP still had his fucked timeline memories, because Xavier reads his mind and says something like he has a lot to catch up on, so his fucked timeline memories from 50 years in the future just overwrote the Logan?
>>
>tfw you don't have Wolverine claws
>>
>>80018654
Yeah, the Logan on good Dofp ending doesn't remember anything, but remembers the fucked up timeline pretty well
>>
>>80018654
yes, since the bad future from Dofp no longer exists, Logan's mind reverts to the new good future
>>
>>80013444
>What was the point of the whole buying a boat idea?

Boats are cool OP,you sound like some nu-male fag.
>>
>What was the point of the whole buying a boat idea?

To take Xavier in the middle of the ocean making sure his seizure wont reach civilians, which would also mean that it would eventually kill Logan and if not theres the bullet
>>
>>80018361
Look at this faggot
>>
>>80018722
Oh fuck off.
>>
>>80013484
It was heavily implied that the gene therapy in food was weakening him. Like when the black doctor from ER tells Logan about the Corn Syrup in everything.
>>
>>80018654
Basically this. After Logan woke up in the last Scene all his previous memories where gone and he had only the memories from what happened until Days of Future past but hadn't any Idea was happened after the new timeline was created, so it could be that the old trilogy happened with changes, the whole statue of liberty thing in the first X Men could happened with another mutant as bad guy because Magneto clearly changed himself to a good guy in Apocalypse.
>>
Is it true that there's anti-Trump stuff in it?
>>
>>80018746
>borin in 1845
>dies in 2029
>300 years old
>>
>>80018776
yes the mexican shit
>>
>>80018765

It makes sense for the gene therapy to be attacking and slowing Wolverine's powers. His regeneration powers clearly have limits and having to deal with this weird strain in foods as well as the adamantium meant his healing slowed significantly.
>>
>>80018776
Yes it's in there but it's not showed in your face I'd say it's mostly happening in the background
>>
>>80018846
>>80018801
Epic >:)
>>
>>80018776
Why do you care?
>>
>>80018778
Actually, he was born earlier than 1845. In 1845 his father got killed and activated the mutation.

But yeah, he's around 200, not 300.
>>
>>80018843
not only that but Xavier's blasts clearly doesn't help his situation
>>
>>80016497
A Balrog of MORGOTH
>>
>>80018776
Define anti?
>horrific experiments in Mexico
>bad hombres cross the border and fuck around in America with horrifying powers making them living WMDs
>rather than trying to take in the refugee kids they're sent along to Cucknada
>America finally wipes out the mutie threat to humans without violence
>American corn industry is thriving
>>
>>80018918
What did you say?
>>
>>80015381
>Someone made a Niggawatts joke in my theater
>>
>>80018921
corn? does that alien wheat thing connected to this? are we on the verge of agrokino?
>>
>>80018801
>>80018846
That's a shame. Is it still good otherwise? Is what happens during those parts spoilery?

>>80018875
Because when movies try to push real-life current political messages it makes me feel like I'm being manipulated.

>>80018921
Well that doesn't sound too bad.
>>
>>80017509

>Wow, this guy really looks bad ass, can't wait to see him fucking some shit u-

*gets piped*
>>
Literally an A+ action flick until the little girl opened her mouth
>>
>>80018970
I like villains like that desu, ones that act big and talk shit then get wiped in a real fight.
>>
>>80018999
her voice was weird and there was no fuckign reason to keep speakign in spanish to logan when she spoke english
>>
>>80018967
It's really not that big of a deal really like I previously stated. The film is good and worth a watch only the third act is lackluster compared to the first two as many said.
>>
>>80019009
>expecting logic from an 11 year old girl
>>
>>80015605
I don't know, I honestly didn't feel like it was deserved
Like you see their relationship grow but it only gets like 65% of the way there before the end of the movie starts and they have that scene in the cabin where she's upset with him for leaving
>>
First half
>was about Logan Laura and Xavier's dynamic
>Xavier's blasts were a good plot device that had Laura and Logan teaming up for the first time to stop Xavier
>ends with Xavier's death

Second half
>about Logan and Laura learning to work together to reach eden
>we finally hear Laura's voice
>Rictor, Rebecca, Bobby, Charlotte, and Delilah
>boop
>movie turned into Are we there yet?

3rd half
>movie turned into Hook with Logan trying to save the lost boys
>>
>>80019002
>>80018970

>"Now let me tell you about my evil plan, I don't want to kill mutants, I want to control them, see... I jus-"

*Gets head blown up*

I jumped at this part, I wasn't expecting this, loved it.
>>
File: nigawatt.jpg (111KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
nigawatt.jpg
111KB, 480x720px
>can't get told that you suck at acting when you carry a Wolverine toy
>>
>>80018776
>>80018801
>>80018846
>>80018967
There's no anti-Trump shit. Mangold has been asked about this multiple times and he's denied that the movie's trying to be political. People see what they want to see
>>
>>80017464
A balrog of morgoth
>>
>>80019183
>people meme what they want to meme

Corrected. A kid/teenager whatever in the row infront of me started doing Palpatines DO IT to his friends while the trailers were running before the film
>>
>>80019165

He had no dialogue so who cares.
>>
>>80019067
>>80019067
Look at it from her perspective. The entire movie Logan has been this course figure not really giving a shit what happens to her and even sorta trying to abandon her at points. Then when she think she he starts completely given up on her he goes fucking crazy berserker rage, the aspect of himself he'd long tried to get rid of, to Save her. He practically ODs on a medicine he was explicitly told not to take and he clearly knew drives you crazy but he just didn't care since it was the only way to have a chance. Then he sacrifices himself just so she can have a better life than he had. Logan's always had trouble expressing his emotions, which she also saw, but from all of that it was obvious to her he did come to care for her at the end.
>>
>Man whose known to be the most feral mutant to have ever lived
>has no known nightmares where he wakes up WITHOUT slashing everything within arms reach
>all 6 of us have small scissors that would require all of us to stand on his sides just so we can prank him and shave his beard

Jesus fuck, What if Logan slashed each an everyone of these little shits
>>
>>80013444
It's the Unforgiven of comic book movies and they should end it with Logan, because the Genre will not get better after this, same case with Unforgiven, no Western after that was nearly as good as Unforgiven.
>>
>>80019221
>>
>>80018778
>1845
>18th century

American education everyone
>>
>>80019239
>>80019165

fuck off
>>
>>80019211
That was me
>>
Emotional core of the movie was good. I did not like...

>X-24
I get that it's a metaphor, but a straight up evil clone? Come on, that's sill even for comics these days. While I'm also in the "I wish it was Lievertooth", that version of Creed is too charismatic and would have taken too much attention away from the main three

>Not enough Logan Laura time
Don't have to explain this. They finally get some alone time and Logan doesn't even seem to soften up.

>The kids
How the fuck did they all get there? They seem, by and large, to be way less effective than Laura. Maybe that's why the company apparently only looked for her, giving everyone else a free pass? Or maybe she was just the easiest to find, since she was of course going to gravitate towards the only X-men left, her genetic donor, who had been sighted near Mexico frequently.

Seriously though, the worst part of every X-movie is pointless, wallpaper characters with shit powers and familiar names. And they just couldn't help doing it again in the end.

>Monsanto killed the mutants
Like, I get it. GMOs were made to wipe the muties out. But couldn't we have gone with the Legacy virus or something? This problem is so easily rectified, "evil Dr is dead, guess the food and water will be fine again LOL". Should have went with the Legacy Virus

>Xavier killed all the X-men
It just seems sort of convenient all seven(?) X-men were in the mansion the first time Xavier went ballistic. And convenient he killed all of them. And convenient there were apparently only that many. Of course, the adult X-Men being gone opens up the door for the implied Caliban+Reavers mutant hunting crews, but it may have been better if Xavier's first attack happened when he was in Cerebro, sort of like what happened in X-2.
>>
>>80019221
I also thought this. What a terrible idea
>>
>"There was a moment when we were thinking about, as I recall, Jim [Mangold] had an idea where when they were on the run, and they go to the gambling town, there may have been at that point they were going to see (Sabertooth) for help. He was going to be there for help. Now that you mention it! I wouldn't swear to it, but we thought that would have been an interesting thing to do. And then for whatever reason we didn't do it.

http://movieweb.com/logan-wolverine-3-liev-schreiber-sabretooth-scene/
>>
The kids ruined it.

Their characters were unimagined as fuck, it was textbook powers

>one had control over earth
>electricity
>ice
>plants

Jesus christ, none of them were needed at all, they all screamed nepotism
>>
>>80015431
SWISS CHEESE
>>
>>80019485
Well they were all genetically engineered from existing mutants.
>>
>>80015381
No, everyone in my theater laughed, especially during the shot of him running. One black guy behind me and my friends even yelled "run little nigga!" while laughing.
>>
>>80016382
STOP IT FUCKING RETARDS.

Wolverine powers were fading because he was finally getting old. Food didnt supress powers. Food just stopped new mutants from being born.

And it would ve out of character for Logan to act as a father since the beggining.

Scott was cucked hard. This movie proves that Chuck-Logan dynamic is way better tham Scott-Charles.
>>
>>80019485
They were hope tho they were th
>>
>>80016414
the adamantium skull kinda protect him against the psychic powers
>>
>>80019460
Fuck off. Fatasstooth was awful. His girl arms and flabby face were laughably. Sabretooth is supposed to be strong, physically menacing and feral.

The mentally impaired one from from x1 was a better sabretooth.
>>
What's the name of the movie they were Watching at the hotel?
>>
>>80019929
No, for 180 years age hasn't caught Logan at all, even at 2023 (Dofp future/end) Logan was healing well, even able enough to withstand his mind getting transported back to 1973.

Logan takes place in 2029, so the Transigen virus couple with adamantum poisoning and Xavier's severe blasts renders him unable to cope.

It wasn't just about the food, that part was so no more mutants were to occur, mutants were also afflicted by a virus that slowly kills them
>>
>>80018183
Honestly if it's not one person giggling its the whole fucking theater.
>>
>>80020027
Shane
>>
>>80020042
There was not a single mention in the movie of a virus that kills actual mutants. Not a single one.
>>
>>80020108
Not that anon but there was, in the radio from the limosine, theyre talking about how a virus killed the mutants, but we never really know what caused it
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.