[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1437136605664[1].jpg (1MB, 2060x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1437136605664[1].jpg
1MB, 2060x1236px
OMG LIVING IN FRANCE IS SO HORRIBLE! THE CLASS DIVIDE SINGLES OUT IMMIGRANTS! YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO STRUGGLE AS AN IMMIGRANT! EVERY DAY IS FILLED WITH THE SAME SULLEN FACES, THE SAME DILAPIDATED BUILDINGS, AND THE SAME HOPELESS CYCLE! WE FILL OUR TIME BY ENGAGING IN DEGENERATE PRACTICES LIKE RIOTING AND SELLING NARCOTICS BUT THIS ISN'T OUR FAULT BECAUSE THE SYSTEM KEEPS IMMIGRANTS DOWN! HOWEVER, SINCE WE ARE ALSO """"""LE FRENCH"""""", THE POOR ALSO HAVE A JOIE DE VIVRE THAT UPPERCLASS WHITE EUROPEANS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND! LOOK HOW THE YOUNG MEN BREAKDANCE IN THE PROJECTS, AND THE CAMERA LINGERS ON HIM FOR MINUTES AT A TIME! IT IS JUXTAPOSING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GIFT WITH THE SQUALOR OF THE CHARACTERS' LIVING CONDITIONS! THIS IS VERY DEEP STUFF AND I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU COME AWAY FROM THIS MOVIE WITH A LITTLE PERSPECTIVE!
>>
>>80013206
Fuck immigrants and fuck poor people
>>
>>80013206
wtf i hate this movie now total garbage
>>
>>80013206
Is this a new pasta?
>>
>>80013206
The class divide is real and a lot of kids don't get the chance to use their potential, stay mad OP.
>>
>>80013339
It's an awful movie. Well-made, well-acted, but oppressively awful and harmful to society.
>>
File: p01bnb6x.jpg (75KB, 1280x640px)
p01bnb6x.jpg
75KB, 1280x640px
What the fuck is his endgame?
>>
File: 57744_ppl[2].jpg (28KB, 644x360px) Image search: [Google]
57744_ppl[2].jpg
28KB, 644x360px
>>80013459
Death to white Europe!
>>
>>80013396
Some immigrants have better opportunities than the poor people whose country they moved to. Let's not forget the reason people discuss this in the first place.
>>
>>80013396
There are limitless social programs in Europe for immigrants to better themselves: Schools, healthcare, unquestioned housing, free clothes. Don't make me laugh with your "DEEZ KIDZ NEVA HAD A CHANSE" moralizing. They had every chance but they thumb their noses at it.
>>
>>80013396
True because they have shit parents from shitty countries with shitty societies based on a shitty religion.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.