[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frasier Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: goodnight, seattle.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goodnight, seattle.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
so why did the pilot say they were landing in chicago?
i thought he was moving to san francisco
>>
>>80012995
was it to be with that one bitch who left him to work for her ex husband?
didn't cheers have a flash forward episode showing him back together with lillith?
>>
>>80012995
to meet up with Bob Newhart, duh
>>
>>80013043
>Bob Newhart
??
>>
epic shitpost you fucking wanker
>>
>>80013644
how is that a shitpost?
this is an discussion on how the finale is left open to interpretation
what do you think happened?
>>
>>80013708
>this is an discussion on how the finale is left open to interpretation
Im sorry then.
It was quite conclusive by the intercom announcing he was landing in Chicago. The entire finale goes on about Frasier reminding himself of the huge risk he took moving back to Seattle from Boston and how there was still a huge part of life to go, hence why he took another chance going to Chicago rather than staying safe moving to San Francisco
>>
They should revive Fraiser. New city, all the old cast, except he has a livestream or a podcast or something instead of a radio show
>>
>>80012995
>mfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
>>
>>80013822
wasn't him moving to san francisco a risk too?
more than that, they built up the move to san francisco over the whole 2 part finale
you wouldn't even know he was going to chicago instead unless you were paying attention to the intercom
if you're gonna pull a twist like that in the literal last second of the show, it really shouldn't have been that subtle
>>
We were robbed of a Niles & Daphne spinoff by NBC. We could've had 7 more seasons of exquisite writing and great acting
>>
>>80014083
>wasn't him moving to san francisco a risk too?
not particularly. He had a job set and what not. Apparently knew him over there on the west coast.
>>80014083
>if you're gonna pull a twist like that in the literal last second of the show, it really shouldn't have been that subtle
I suppose, but its the idea that its the first episode allover again. Risking everything he had for the sake of Laura Linney
>>
>>80013930
Pretty sure the dog is dead now.
>>
>>80014143
Niles & Daphne were some of the worst parts Season 8 onwards. It would only be brilliant if they were divorced
>>80014157
One died during its run but they were swapping with its son which eventually took over. Im sure theres an offspring of the Eddie actor to use
>>
>>80014208
I think Martin is dead too, and the guy who played bulldog.
>>
>>80014231
they're both alive.
>>
>>80013930
>freddy has to adapt to taking in frasier after his leg injury
>>80013960

like poetry
>>
>>80012995
He never made it to San Fransisco, the plan crashed and the whole series was actually purgatory.
>>
>>80013033
i'm trying to find a clip of that but i don't even remember what episode that was

but on the topic of cheers continuity:
martin and roz's actor's both show up in cheers
post some goofy theories to connect them to their characters on each show
>>
>>80012995

He went to go take a chance on living with that woman he fell in love with. He could have took the safe choice, went to San Fran, had a more successful career but still be single and wondering what could have been.
>>
>>80014581
>>80013033
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ5y9CHeEE0
not exactly them remarried or anything, but it seems to imply something if she and freddy were the only ones at the reading of his will
>>
They have plenty of source material here.

http://frasierverse.wikia.com/wiki/Frasier_Fan_Spin-off_Wiki
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.