[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think he is over it yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0892.jpg (137KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.jpg
137KB, 900x1200px
Do you think he is over it yet?
>>
File: 1488181491368.png (492KB, 632x904px) Image search: [Google]
1488181491368.png
492KB, 632x904px
>>80011988
the stunt they pulled wasn't even worth it, nobodys talking about anymore. Moonlight should have won and that's it.
>>
I am sure he just has to look at his bank account
>>
>>80011988
He knows he's talentless. I don't even think he really cares either because of all the money he's made.
>>
>>80012028

>stunt

lol
>>
>>80012045
how do you even watch movies if you can't into subtleties?

it was the perfect cap to the end of such a political and progressive night, whites handing over their awards to blacks. i'm not saying the whites should have won, but it was clearly orchestrated in a way so they'd be able to make up for last years "oscars so white" fiasco.
>>
>>80012205

You have no evidence at all

You're simply believing what you want to believe
>>
>>80012028
Lol, figures the only way "black excellence" can receive recognition is when it's literally handed to them by a white person.
>>
>>80011988
I guess he'll just have to settle for being the youngest best director winner ever. What a tragedy.
>>
>>80012250
nothing wrong with being skeptical, read between the lines.
>>
>>80012464
You're overestimating American forethought. It wasn't a setup, some intern handed Beatty the wrong envelope. You could see him looking inside for another card but then assumed La La Land won anyway since it was the favorite, so Dunaway just read it out. To cap off the incompetency, the Academy couldn't even put an official on the mic to announce the error, Horowitz had to fix their mistake for them.

Considering how many other fuck ups there were during the night, there's zero reason to think this wasn't as well.
>>
>>80012605
i'm still not buying it my man. what other fuck ups though?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.