[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the FUCK was his problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: hj.png (622KB, 768x574px) Image search: [Google]
hj.png
622KB, 768x574px
what the FUCK was his problem
>>
>>80010954
BOB
>>
Being abused for years at the hands of a malevolent rape demon until his mind couldn't take it anymore.

Laura would have ended up like him if she didn't die and end up in the white lodge
>>
Do you think Clintons have been to the Black Lodge?
>>
>>80012413

He is BO, eager for fun

he wears a smile everybody run.
>>
>>80012691
Night falls, morning calls. I'll catch you with my death bag
>>
File: David in the Blacked Lodge.png (275KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
David in the Blacked Lodge.png
275KB, 340x460px
At what point in the series do you think Lynch and Frost decided Leland was the killer?
>>
MAIRZY DOATS
>>
>>80012860
AND DOZY DOATS
>>
>>80012413
Didn't FWWN kind of imply he abused her regardless of BOB's influence?
>>
>>80012795
When Lynch spilled the beans to Ray Wise that he was the killer, right before filming the Madeleine Ferguson murder scene, he also told him that he always had been the killer i.e. they knew it from the start. But that being said the plan was at one point to never reveal it.
>>
>>80013424
>the plan was at one point to never reveal it.
Would have been so much better this way. I know they were pretty much forced to reveal it, and the reveal is great, but the second half of season 2 suffered so much from that plotline being out of the way.

Would have been interesting had they made like 5 seasons and we didn't discover it was Leland until then.

Then again, would that mean Bob would have had a smaller role? I've always been bothered by how in the show we see Leland as this nice but grief stricken father and in the movie he's clearly a fucking psycho
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.