[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAN SOLO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Maz_Kanata_VD.jpg (352KB, 1544x1226px) Image search: [Google]
Maz_Kanata_VD.jpg
352KB, 1544x1226px
HAN SOLO!
>>
>everybody in the room turns toward the entrance
I hate this trope
>>
>>80010952
>so do you have a girlfriend yet, Anon?
>>
How many years will it take until people realize that Star Wars is shit without George?
>>
>>80011047
Never

Millennials have been fed that Lucas is a hack since the crib, and now that Disney is only pandering to them, Lucas' name will be forever soiled.
>>
>>80010868
I liked TFA but she was by far the worst part of the movie. I really hope she's not in the other two movies, but they still have to explain how she has Luke's lightsaber so they'll probably give her some elaborate fucking backstory.
>>
>>80011047
only after the dust settles will posterity realize its stupidity

that or the complete shutdown of reddit
>>
>>80011047
Never

7=RO>3>1>2
>>
>>80013153
What a terrible opinion.
>>
>>80011047
>>80011432
>thinking the prequels were good or even passable
Not even Sheeve, Ewan, Hershlag, and based Christopher Lee could save those literal pieces of shit. Episode VII is just modern Episode IV, but shittier, but still manages to be better than at the very least I and II. Rogue One had slightly less uninspired characters than VII, and created an okay movie out of it, despite its pacing issues for the first half of the movie (which still manages to be better than the prequels).
>>
>Maz Kanata
>Mos (Eisley) Cantina
really makes you drink blue milk
>>
>>80011432
>Millennials have been fed that Lucas is a hack since the crib

So since 1980? That doesn't sound right.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.