[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Duel_on_Coruscant.jpg (2MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
Duel_on_Coruscant.jpg
2MB, 1920x816px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>80009404
>Sheev destroys everyone except Mace Windu
>Windu fucks Sheev's shit up
>Anakin spends an eternity to side with Jedi or Sheev
>Mace just points his fucking saber at Sheev the entire time
>save me Anakin, I'm so weak
>Anakin still doesn't know what to do
>Windu points his saber even harder
>Sheev begs even harder for Anakin to save him

Mace was obviously the strongest, why did he let bitchass Anakin and Sheev get the best of him.

Also, what the fuck is the point of all the other Jedi?
They all die except for Yoda and Obi-Wan.
Mace would have lived it Anakin didn't show up.
>>
>>80009483
It was too hard for Lucas to direct and choreograph a fight between five people.
>>
File: 1451102111402.png (997KB, 898x825px) Image search: [Google]
1451102111402.png
997KB, 898x825px
>the one unique lightsaber goes to the black guy

Amazing
>>
>>80009711

The reason he got it felt like weird favouritism on George's part, too.

He just asked George if there were any purple lightsabers when George was describing the colors you typically see, and George said "well yeah, there might be some purple ones..."

I remember it in the behind the scenes vids for Attack of the Clones.
>>
>>80009483
Pretty sure it was Sheev's ploy to lose on purpose to get Anakin to save him. He was trying to get Anakin to believe that the Jedi were trying to take Senate power by force
>>
>>80009711
>>80009760
Why hasn't there been a (non-EU) yellow lightsaber? Nobody wants a piss color?
>>
>>80009888
The Jedi who's flying in the ship when Sheev executes Order 66 has a yellow saber, but you never see it in the films.
He's the one who looks like an alien.
Forget his name.
>>
>>80009711
You should google 'darksaber'
>>
File: asajj-ventress-dark-disciple.png (2MB, 1439x1804px) Image search: [Google]
asajj-ventress-dark-disciple.png
2MB, 1439x1804px
>>80009888
Nice trips. Apparently Assaj Ventress gets her hands on a yellow lightsaber when she turns to the life of bounty hunting.
>>
>>80009781
Mace was the strongest swordsman in the galaxy. Sheev could not beat him in a fair fight.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.