[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck was his problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 2

File: renly.gif (937KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
renly.gif
937KB, 500x300px
he didn't even know Roberts kids were bastards until after he declared for the throne
>>
he was gay
>>
>>80006786
>he didn't even know Roberts kids were bastards

Everybody in the entire kingdom knew, they just knew they would get executed for admitting it.
>>
>>80006898
if he's so smart why didn't he take the 100 men he tried to give to Ned and storm the throne room after Cersei had him arrested?
>>
>>80006786
Renly didn't give a shit one way or another. To him, Stannis was just another hypocrite pretending to care about the laws of succession in order to win the throne.
>>
>>80007078
This really made me think. I only reason I can come up with is that Ned would have fought against him with the city forces, so he would have to capture Ned too which would mean war with the riverlands and the north.
>>
>>80006786
Why didn't he just fuck Margaery? I asked 3 of my gay friends and they all say that they could have fucked her if they really needed to, so him being gay isn't an excuse.
>>
>>80007507

your friends are bi then
>>
>>80007538
Being gay doesn't stop you fucking women. It just means you're not attracted to them.
>>
>>80007570
But Renly was gay gay, anon
>>
>>80007589
He could have just fapped and then stuck it in her at the last second. To act like it's mechanically impossible to get a woman pregnant if you're gay is retarded.
>>
>>80007507
why didn't they just have renly jack off onto margaery's finger and have her finger herself?

what a stupid fucking show
>>
>>80006898

That's a meme the show has promoted that annoyed me to no end. Everyone 'knows' everything instantly.

No, not everyone in Westors know 100% for certain that Cercei's children are bastards. They may have heard the rumors, they may believe them. But a lot of people think that Stannis was bullshitting.
>>
>>80007618
Gay men spontaneously combust whenever they are within 10 feet of a woman, don't you know??
>>
y not join stannis and kill him after the wars is over
>>
>>80006786
He knew he just didn't do shit about it
>Ned:H-hey Ren...you wanna preserve your brother's kin...
>Renly:See ya Ned! I'm off to suck di-I mean get married. see you in a week!
>>
Given that Stannis had no heir, he was fucking stupid to go against him instead of just joining forces and biding his time.

But then again he was a queer who had more support, so maybe he didn't feel like waiting for Stannis to die.
>>
>>80007078
he left to rally the stormlands and the reach to war and probably assumed that rushing into the throne room, as Ned demonstrated, was a bad idea.
>>
>>80008293
>Why didn't Renley bude his time?

Renly was going to die of fantasy AIDs within a year or two.
He doesnt have time to mess around.
>>
>>80008293
stannis would've held the throne and made shireen's eventual son with whomever the next king
>>
>>80007619
does that shit actually work?
>>
File: hedonismbot.jpg (51KB, 512x385px)
hedonismbot.jpg
51KB, 512x385px
Ned Stark and his band of northern goofuses were very obviously about to screw up and Littlefinger & Varys were gonna facilitate it. Plus Stannis has autism.
>>
I'm new to GoT and I got questions
>Are a lot of female fans sexually attracted to Ramsay Bolton?
>Was the finale to season 6 suggesting Jon Snow is a Baratheon?
>>
>>80010113
worked on your mom 13 years ago faggot
>>
>>80010113
>>80010293
#rekt
>>
>>80010286
Yes and he is the son of rhaegar targaryen. I think i fucked up the spelling but whatever.
>>
>>80006786

He was a mentally ill narcissist with entitlement issues, back up by a bunch of adoring dipshits and money.
>>
>>80006786
He and Loras were a lot better in the books, not some twink faggots.
>>
>>80010750

The rainbow guard
>>
>>80010708
>>80010750
there was literally nothing wrong with show renly other than the fact that he liked pee pees

he was smart
he was authoritative (suggested removing janos from the city guard in season 1 because janos is incompetent)
he was objective and decisive (supported killing dany)
he was kind (brienne)
he was personable with his army (knew random dudes by name and asked how their families were)
he wasn't an authoritarian and didn't want to be king because of the title (would've let robb have all lands north of moat caitln)
>>
All the semen he had ingested altered his ability to make good judgement.
>>
>>80011009
He was also a pussy when he was supposed to be Robert Prime 2.0
>>
>>80010900
>>80010750

He said they weren't twink faggots, he didn't say they weren't homosexuals

In the books loras was brave as fuck, and a prodigy of a knight, just a little arrogant and not the sharpest tool in the shed
>>
>>80007589
so is Ted Haggard (a real person unlike Renly) and he has 5 kids
>>
>>80011009
>he was smart
By what metric

>he was authoritative (suggested removing janos from the city guard in season 1 because janos is incompetent)
That's not terribly authoritative.

>he was objective and decisive (supported killing dany)
Yeah, that's why he fiddled around doing tournaments and other faggotry instead of going on the attack.

>he was kind (brienne)
Yeah, except for fucking over his brother and trying to kill him and rob him of his birth right.

>he was personable with his army (knew random dudes by name and asked how their families were)
Probably because he wanted to get fucked by them.

>he wasn't an authoritarian and didn't want to be king because of the title (would've let robb have all lands north of moat caitln)
Yeah, he wanted to be king because of vanity, hardly an admirable quality being willing to let go of the entire north.

He was a young inexperienced vain little bastard willing to throw anyone under the bus for a little attention.
>>
>>80007078
Because he rightly suspected that Cersei had the gold cloaks of the city watch. It was a lost cause which is why he fled
>>
>>80006786
>he didn't even know Roberts kids were bastards until after he declared for the throne

What the Fuck does that matter? The Lannisters hate him so sitting around waiting to be executed is stupid. His original plan was just to seize control of the Regency Council until he realizes Stark is an idiot. He then flees South to his Stronghold raises an army and decides to make a bid for the throne as the best way to gain support, this is before Stannis has even sent out his messages about the incest and started his own bid.

And for people saying he should have given way to Stannis how? Without the Tyrell support neither of them stood a chance against the Lannisters, and they wanted their daughter as Queen as part of this deal.

Renly is a two faced self serving twat, who for what ever reason (probably childhood trauma) doesn't think much of Stannis, but he's not an idiot at any stage of this.
>>
>>80011138
Bisexual, not gay. I assume it makes fucking women a lot easier
>>
>>80011222
Far as the Tyrells go, I'm sure there was one young enough to be betrothed to shireen.
>>
>>80011051
Loras reminds Jaime of himself when he was younger. Loras' arrogance is the reason he gets maimed on Dragonstone
>>
>>80011243

Whatever you faggots choose to call yourselves, it's all the same.
>>
All Robert had to do was support his older brother's rightful claim to the throne and the Westeros plot would have been wrapped up in Season one.
>>
>>80011285
Of Mace's kids there's Loras which Stannis would probably hate and Willas left, but why would they bother when they already pretty much have Renly sewn up in an incestuous threeway?
>>
>>80011009
Renly was always my /bestking/
>>
>>80010113
KUM GO EN VAGOO MAEK BAYBEH!!!
>>
>>80010113
American sex-ed ladies and gentlemen!
>>
>>80012167
I don't think Stannis would hate having his daughter married to a Tyrell, even if it was a shit Tyrell. He held a lot of resentment for having had to marry low himself, and was all about practicality for that matter.
>>
>>80006786
He wanted to be king
>>
>>80011009
fuck off renlyfags

>he was smart

Renly was dumb and had little to no foresight, in reality it was Renly and Renly alone who destabilised the entire seven kingdoms by declaring for himself instead of Stannis.

>he was authoritative (suggested removing janos from the city guard in season 1 because janos is incompetent)

define the word authoritative for me

>he was objective and decisive (supported killing dany)

He was literally the opposite of both of these

>he was kind (brienne)
>he was personable with his army (knew random dudes by name and asked how their families were)

These are the only two real strengths of Renly

>he wasn't an authoritarian and didn't want to be king because of the title (would've let robb have all lands north of moat caitln)

hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>80007507

I thought they brought her brother into the bedroom to make it easier, not necessarily that he couldn't do without.

Im gay, of course you could force yourself to ejaculate inside a woman. after all, you could essentially just use the woman as a pleasure device and think about the things that you do like.
>>
>>80006786

His gay bf told him he would be soooooooooooo good as king xd almost as good as at giving head, lol!

Seriously, fuck Renly
>>
>>80007507
Renly had Loras cut his penis off during a sadomasochistic game they were playing so that he would only ever be able to receive pleasure anally and would be emasculated.
>>
>>80010900
The rainbow is a symbol of the Faith of the Seven.
He was promoting himself as the religious king who would defeat the abomination of icest that was Joffrey.

Do your research mayn
>>
>>80006786
Renly openly admits to Catelyn (in the book anyway) that he doesn't care who is legally Robert's heir or not, he wants the throne and is willing to take it anyway he can.
>>
>>80010113
Andrei Chikatilo got his wife pregnant in a similar way, only it was him doing the fingering
>>
>>80007675
>>80010750
>>80011040
>>80012663

the books are not canon
>>
>>80009894
Then marry your niece, do you even medieval politics anon?
>>
>>80007078

His 100 men were held up by Ramsay's 20. Why do you think we haven't seen Ramsay till season 3? He was busy doing shit like that
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.