[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of him, and how do you think of Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of him, and how do you think of Family Guy.

To start things off, i think he is a douche.
>>
>>80006234
the only real bad thing about 9/11 was he wasn't on that plane.
>>
>>80006347
Such a shame...
>>
I love American Dad lol
>>
>>80006234
brave opinion
>>
Is that Peter Brady?
>>
He seems like an okay person to hang out with

His liberal thinking and muh space travel shit makes him fucking arrogant. I don't think he really cares about Family Guy anymore but Fox won't let him cancel it
>>
File: oh no gif.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
oh no gif.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>intro to the family watching tv for a quick gag
>cut to useless banter that is the only funny part of the episode
>peter and his friends then get an idea to do something
>"well fellas, I think its high time we ..."
>lois enters, saying "PETAH YOU CANT JUST DO THAT", then is used for a quick joke about depression or family problems
>peter goes ahead with it anyone, acts like an asshole, his friends leave saying their never going to be his friend again
>peter learns the error of his ways, makes the same fucking speech about it and the characters lean their heads down in a warming gesture before hugging
>B story, brian and stewie get into a homoerotic or zany science adventure
>rinse and repeat for the past 7 seasons

it used to be ok but its gone so far up its own ass I literally cant watch it anymore without getting angry
>>
>>80006234
Seems like an alright guy. A little full of himself. I personally like most seasons of Family Guy.
>>
Very talented voice actor desu.
>>
>>80006234
I unironically like American Dad but family guy i haven't liked for awhile, unless it's a stewie and brian episode
>>
Guy is assaids
>>
>>80006234
So straight man writes that many show tunes, that's a fact.
>>
>>80006234
Like him. He's a massive fedora and his sense of humor shows it, but he's cognizant of it and not up his own ass about it as much as someone like Bill Maher. Makes fun of absolutely everyone, minorities and people that share his own beliefs included

Also, the dude is unarguably a massive talent (actor, voice actor, writer, songwriter) and deserves all the respect that warrants him.
>>
He's a reddit tier intellectual with really stupid and annoying opinions.

>i'm into pop science, atheism,and obama.

However, he is a nice guy and does seem to atleast understand and accept that people disagree with him which is more than 99% of reddit and celebs cans say.
>>
>>80006430

I feel like his humor is fairly critical about stupidity on both sides of the political spectrum, which is rare for liberals.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.