[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he rushing or was he dragging?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (559KB, 1271x533px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
559KB, 1271x533px
Was he rushing or was he dragging?
>>
>>80004503

he did insult him a little bit
>>
>>80004533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDAsABdkWSc

just a bit
>>
>>80004503
that scene made me sweat and cry
>>
>>80004503
This movie is so dumb. If you're an experienced drummer and you can't play in time you shouldn't be there. If you're an experienced instrumentalist and you can't be arsed to tune your instrument you're a retard. actually I don't remember whether that one dude and whichever instrument he played were out of tune because of tuning or because he was just playing out of tune incompetent idiot anyway

This is a really silly sports movie but about musicians, making it even sillier.
>>
File: 34.jpg (104KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
104KB, 650x433px
He was a raging faggot
>>
>>80004606
you posted a picture of him in a heterosexual relationship
>>
>>80004583
you have absolutely no understanding of music, theory, or jazz and it would take hours to explain to a brainlet faggot
>>
>>80004583
The teacher asked him if he was out of tune and he didn't know so he got yelled out and thrown out.

He was in tune but he didn't know.
>>
>>80004665
muh behind the beat
muh blue notes

I just rewatched >>80004549 and he sounds like shit. He should be able to tell that it's not working.
>>
>>80004672
Oh was that it? I haven't seen the movie since it came out. Still, whether you're in tune or not shouldn't be something that's hard to figure out.
>>
>>80004783
You'd be surprised. Once you start going down to 2 cents sharp or flat, it can get tricky, especially if there are lots of moving parts.
>>
Isn't jazz all about being relaxed and spontenous? So it's strange that the jazz teacher was like a bootcamp instructor.
>>
>>80005060
It can be about being spontaneous but not necessarily about being relaxed.
The best jazz musicians know musical theory very well and can keep time in complex rhythms with fast tempos.
>>
>>80005060
wrong
Jazz is controlled chaos. It can be spontaneous, it can be swing, it can be waltz, but every "laid back" vibe you get is, in the musician's mind, intense counting and listening.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.