[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best of the series: Terminator or Terminator 2 Alien or Aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 400x267px
Best of the series:
Terminator or Terminator 2
Alien or Aliens
>>
You already know the answer.

Asking between T1 and T2 it's the most obvious.
>>
>>80003156

Terminator is better than its sequel, by a country mile.
>>
>>80003156
Terminator is a slasher movie with a robot villain, the idea being to explain why Jason/whoever was bulletproof. T2 on the other hand is a straightforward action movie. The same can be said for Alien (horror movie) and Aliens (action movie). There is no objective "best", 1 and 2 are dramatically different movies and which one you prefer will depend on which genre you like.
>>
>>80003156
T2
Alien
>>
>>80003156
Alien and T2
>>
>>80003156

Terminator 2 and Alien.

Terminator was the original one from the conceptual point of view but the lack of budget shows and Sarah is not at her best. Sarah is objectively better on T2.

Alien on the other hand is at its absolutely best the less you know about the Xenomorphs, the less you see about them and the more ill prepared the crew is, which would mean Alien is superior Aliens.

Finding a wrecked colony used as nest by xenomorphs does have a lot of appeal though... but not enough to top being trapped with one of those things on a ship.
>>
>>80003480
JAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>tfw this tv channel in my country would always show AvP every year instead of Alien of Aliens
It's not fair
>>
>>80003156
T2
Prometheus
>>
Terminator easily. Alien/Aliens is a wash. T2 was up there as most overrated movie until Hackson's LotR films.
>>
>>80003622
That's nothing. I remember getting hyped for a Jaws marathon and then they just aired Jaws 2-4. To this day I've never actually seen jaws on tv. The best case scenario is always Jaws 2.

And they kept airing Aliens 4, as well.
>>
>>80003728
It's a damn shame
I've seen AvP more than a lot of other films because of this
>>
T2 unless your bitch made country ass nigga
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.