[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Hollywood push cuckstianity so hard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (37KB, 475x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 475x265px
Why does Hollywood push cuckstianity so hard?
>>
having seen the world dip a toe into adamant atheism, I'd like something that promotes a strong moral fiber to be fashionable again
>>
>>79999649
This
>>
>>79999649
You're dumb and should feel bad about what you said.
t. non atheist
>>
>>79999649
>>79999909
That's retarded.
>>
>>79999193
they think hamfisting shitty religious references into their movies will make them good
>>
>>79999999

easy baby
>>
>>79999985

your're retarded
>>
>>79999193
Because they love making money from dumb Bible thumpers.
>>
>>80000000

Just want to see the get
>>
File: man of steel zod ram 1a.jpg (10KB, 276x395px) Image search: [Google]
man of steel zod ram 1a.jpg
10KB, 276x395px
>>79999649
>Man Of Steel
>strong moral fiber
>>
>>79999649
mashallah brother we must provide these infidels with the light of true morality
>>
File: Christian-Bale-Jesus_l.jpg (35KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christian-Bale-Jesus_l.jpg
35KB, 300x400px
>>79999649
I am a devout Christian, but even I know that many Christians can be just as amoral as athiests and some atheists can be as moral as Christians. Not to mention it is not my role to judge them.
>>
>>79999193
t.fedora faggot
>>
>>80001032
I know I posted in a thread about christianity but I said "something that promotes a strong moral fiber" not christianity specifically
any institution can and will be fucked up by people and turned into an outlet for shitheads to be shitty
even if it was just the basic idea of a moral code or for things like character, virtue and honour to not be considered tacky anymore I think it would be an improvement
>>
>>80001032
literal retard
>>
>>80001067
Have you ever been to a christian thread?
They all end with "yeah it's bullshit but it's usefull"
There's only two types of posters here: Atheists and atheists who want to be christian because they are too insecure to just say they like traditionalism of itself without jeebus
>>
>>80001295
Yeah let's go with the one that failed in literally every country and which is so full of bullshit noone *honestly* believes in it anymore
>>
>>80001530
again
I said not christianity specifically
I think the "be a better person and help your community" aspect of any religion is good
>>
OT and islam are literally the same and I've not seen any way of reconciling the NT with the OT that doesn't involve huge amounts of double think and retardation.

inb4 lol god doesn't need to obey logic and therefore you can't make any arguments about christianity xD
>>
>>80002652
This is the dumbest post that was ever posted on the internet
>>
>>80002912
Not an argument christcuck
Try again.
>>
>>79999193
I was the one who first posted this image. This image is from the cam version of this movie. Why haven't any of you fucks ripped the 1080p version of this screenshot?
>>
>>80002939
You didn't give an argument
>>
>>80002939
lol tips fedora
>>
>>79999193
Are you implying you're not Christian? No wonder this world has gone to shit.
>>
>>80003065
Nobody is anymore
>>
>>80003023
>god is an all loving and perfect being
>chooses sides and lets people slaughter each other for hundreds of years
>oops
>Just fuck my son up famm
>Crucifixion
>OT laws no longer binding

How does it make any sense for an all perfect and loving being to create such a convoluted and backwards method of salvation?

Furthermore, Christianity assumes that god acts with absolute morals, which supposes that good and evil are above god himself, meaning the Christian god really isn't the highest being.

Enjoy your mental gymnastics though.
>>
>>80003083
Stop projecting
>>
>>80003104
>>god is an all loving and perfect being
perfect yes. but very hateful. romans 9
>>chooses sides and lets people slaughter each other for hundreds of years
yep
>>oops
no oops
>>Just fuck my son up famm
>>Crucifixion
that's not a contradiction. You know there are prophecies about this? You're not even tryinf
>>OT laws no longer binding
As the OT announces. Read the bible you dumb nigger
>>
>>80003104
>How does it make any sense for an all perfect and loving being to create such a convoluted and backwards method of salvation?
To show how much he loves us by sacrificing his son for us
>Furthermore, Christianity assumes that god acts with absolute morals, which supposes that good and evil are above god himself, meaning the Christian god really isn't the highest being.
That's retarded
>Enjoy your mental gymnastics though
Yay more buzzwords. Too bad you don't know when they apply
>>
>>80003104
>god is an all loving and perfect being
Correct

>chooses sides and lets people slaughter each other for hundreds of years
What is free will.

>>Just fuck my son up famm
>Crucifixion
Are you trying to imply Jesus wasn't supposed to be crucified or something?

>OT laws no longer binding
Yup, read the bible kiddo.

I predict more buzzwords and non-arguments in your future seeing as you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>80003188
>As the OT announces. Read the bible you dumb nigger
Your god makes no sense supposing that he is all knowing, but your beliefs allow you to weasel out of any argument with the excuse that "Nobody can understand le divine plan" because it doesn't apply to human reasoning. Or "genesis is just a metaphor until it suddenly isn't", or "Judas didn't actually die twice, one of the texts was just symbolic", or a myriad of other shit. Its mental gymnastics in its purest form, and I was a devout christian for years. I don't give a shit what people believe, but it really is some nonsensical garbage.
>>
>>80003315
>Jacob I loved but Esau I hated
Cathlarpers go to hell
>>
>>80003352
>Nobody can understand le divine plan" because it doesn't apply to human reasoning. Or "genesis is just a metaphor until it suddenly isn't", or "Judas didn't actually die twice, one of the texts was just symbolic", or a myriad of other shit. Its mental gymnastics in its purest form, and I was a devout christian for years. I don't give a shit what people believe, but it really is some nonsensical garbage.
Instead of engaging my arguments you make up things for me. At this point I leave. Protip: You'll find all the answers if you actually read the bible instead of biased summaries
>>
File: vivacristorey.jpg (134KB, 700x555px) Image search: [Google]
vivacristorey.jpg
134KB, 700x555px
>>
File: baint?.jpg (93KB, 742x958px) Image search: [Google]
baint?.jpg
93KB, 742x958px
>>79999649
tell that to Zods snapped neck
>>
>>79999193
>T.Allhazeer Iben Mohammed the second
>>
File: sup fin.jpg (40KB, 314x386px) Image search: [Google]
sup fin.jpg
40KB, 314x386px
because amercian christianity promotes the status quo. gee, why would would a bunch of rich fucks want the staus quo to stay?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.