[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you enjoy the Garfield movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

Do you enjoy the Garfield movies?
>>
>>79995790
I fucking enjoy garfield kino that's for sure
>>
WHOS THEERRE?
>>
YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Kids will watch anything.
>>
only watched the first one but it was alright
>>
they're terrible.
honestly this whole ironic revival of interest in garfield is wearisome
>>
File: IMG_7461.jpg (22KB, 417x120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7461.jpg
22KB, 417x120px
only the one based on pic related
>>
>>79995790
You've never even seen any of them
>>
>>79995790
I only watched to stare at Jennifer Love Hewitt's tits
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl4pjEbEydE
>>
I'm hungry I want some lasaga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbhJjXl9Rk
>>
garfield you are so big and fat why are you so fat
>>
File: 1978-07-28.gif (145KB, 1200x346px) Image search: [Google]
1978-07-28.gif
145KB, 1200x346px
>>79996037
>>
I watched the first only because it had Jennifer Love Hewitt.

I swear.
>>
>>79996037
Sometimes I wish they would just skip the meme ending and just focus on recreating the entire works of Jim Davis.
>>
>>79995790
Does the pipe strip video and sex survey video count as Garfield movies? Because yeah I do and now I need therapy.
>>
>>79996459
>Jon Arbuckle, 0
skipping to the last half hour doesn't count.
>>
the cartoon and the movies are the only reason I thought Garfield was slightly funny

had never realized how unfunny the strips were
>>
>>79996550
I actually didn't.
I can prove it too, there's a guy riding a bike in the window, after 2 hours or so. That part keeps looping. There was also the ice cream truck who kept playing music in the background.
>>
>>79995790
Saw Garfield 2 at the cinema with my dad. It is the only movie we've gone and seen together. He still makes lasagna jokes.
>>
File: JG.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JG.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>79996459
I was impressed with the ending. Much better made than many films today, though that's not saying much, considering the average quality of films today.
>>
Hell yeah nigger
>>
>>79995790
Who's there?
>>
>>79996459
OP said Garfield movies, not kinos.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (407KB, 1750x864px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
407KB, 1750x864px
>>79996037
>>
>>79996223
Bill Murray swears he only appeared in the movie because he thought Ethan Coen was involved. Instead it turned out to be some guy names Etan Cohen.
>>
>>79996220
Oh no! I'm using the CAT PIPE!
>>
>>79997293
What's his excuse for doing the second one?
>>
>>79995790
Is it bad i kinda want to dick CGI Garfield?
>>
>>79997663
With Bill Murray's voice?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.