[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Actually Popular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: kek.jpg (1006KB, 1735x973px)
kek.jpg
1006KB, 1735x973px
... that are consequently Unpopular (normie, reddit, pleb etc) On 4chan. /tv/ related Opinions, obviously.

Pic related is funny as fuck and one of the all-time great comedies.
>>
>>79992793

most quotable movie there is
>>
>>79992793
>>
The shining is one of the best horror films ever made
>>
A Clockwork Orange is incredible, and is among Kubrick's top5 movies.

Martin Scorsese is a fantastic director.

DeNiro is one of the best actors ever, although he hasn't been in a good movie in decades.

Capeshit is for kids, no matter if it's Marvel or DC. Superheroes are made for kids and trying to shove adult themes in them is just an excuse to get manchildren to watch them.
>>
Trump is retarded
>>
>>79993422
All correct, digits confirm
>>79993528
Back to /lefty pol/
>>
>>79992793

Ni
>>
>>79993528
This

Not even a lib, the guy can barely form a coherent sentence
>>
>>79992852
I remember being 15 and parodying this bit with my friend at Rochester Castle on a a cheap, little video camera back in the early days of YouTube. I pity those who don't grow up with Monty Python.
>>
I like The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
>>
>>79993528
>>79993839
I don't think trump has been doing a good job as president, but he's not stupid. If you watch any of his interviews from the 80s he's actually a pretty bright guy. Becoming a successful New York real estate developer is not an easy task by any stretch of the imagination. I think he just refuses to prepare any sort of statement before he gives a speech so he just talks completely off the top of his head
>>
>>79993422
>Capeshit is for kids, no matter if it's Marvel or DC. Superheroes are made for kids and trying to shove adult themes in them is just an excuse to get manchildren to watch them.

The most true statement ever spoken.
>>
>>79993422
that last one is not a popular opinion
>>
>>79994058
I like the first and third movies. That second movie feels pointless.
>>
>>79994097
You know you can be smart with one thing and be stupid with others, right?
>>
>>79994248
The third movie is worse than the second
>>
>>79994058
I liked the beginning and Riddles In The Dark.
The rest was 100% putrid trash, and you should feel ashamed for having enjoyed it even slightly.
>>
>>79994294
Third movie is just so boring. Idk how they made an entire battle so mind numbingly incoherent and aimless.
>>
>>79994180
sadly
>>
>>79992793
>>79993422
yeah
>>
>>79993422
Only thing you are wrong about is clockwork orange
>>
>>79992793
If you love reddit so much why don't you just go there it's not like they are full, and you can talk about your dumb opinions all the time
>>
>>79995161
no
>>
>>79992793
Are you saying that the "normie" world doesn't like this movie?

I have no idea what this thread is meant for, and you have to get out more.
>>
The Phantom Menace is actually the best prequel movie and Attack of the Clones is the worst one out of the three. How Revenge of the Sith is the good guy I'll never understand.
>>
File: 1467874547197.png (286KB, 271x356px) Image search: [Google]
1467874547197.png
286KB, 271x356px
>>79995545
>literally too stupid to understand a few simple sentences
>>
>>79995558
This isn't a popular opinion though. Every normie loves rots.
>>
>>79992793
The movie falls apart after the bridge of death.
>>
>>79995558
>>79995951
The actual prevailing opinion is
>prequels are shit
>RoTS is back to OT goodness
>>
>>79995558
Yeah it's true. First film didn't have Hayden Christensen in it and had Liam Neeson, which is why it's the best of the prequels. If it weren't for Jar Jar and a lot of other things it would actually be a good movie. All three suck however.
>>
>>79996065
That's what I'm saying. >>79995558 is the opposite of what OP is asking for because it's the prevailing opinion on 4chan but not in the real world.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.