[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Kickassia the toppest reviewerkino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

Is Kickassia the toppest reviewerkino?
>>
>>79990382
Yup, objectively the best one.
>>
It's the least worse.

Linkara's movie is the absolute worse.
>>
>>79991303
Wait he finally got around to finishing it?
>>
File: hmmmm.gif (237KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.gif
237KB, 496x600px
>>79991392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76fBmV2GVo

Still waiting for that spoonymovie tho
>>
>>79991392
Yeah. DON'T SEE IT THOUGH.

It's infuriating.
>>
>>79990382
Doug used to make racial and sexist jokes and remind you of old movies you loved as a kid.

Now shitty skits of Stuckman tier films with a black furry and a feminist LGBBQer.

Have we become nostalgic for the Nostalgic Critic?
>>
>>79990382
It's clearly To Boldly Flee, an absolute masterpiece.
Eggkara stream when?
>>
>>79991526
We need another movienight.
>>
>>79991526
>Eggkara
Now, also Human my wheat!
>>
>>79991526
>Linkara literally write himself living in his mom's basement into the plot
>>
>>79990382
Hey Guys can I get a quick rundown of Paul Latza?
>>
>>79991454
>10 seconds in after opening credits
>stop
cant even shut a door comedically. Obviously you'd want a jump cut to the door immediately shut. I have zero knowledge and experience in filmmaking, and I know that. Why?!?
>>
>>79991454
acting is not as bad as i've expected
>>
>>79991830
Because they don't give a shit. All the money they raise, him and Doug is kept to themselves. They just half-ass these "movies" and go back to buying stupid nerd shit.

Why do you think Doug, after many, many years, still hasn't considered a smart investment to buy a proper fucking mic?

They don't give a shit.
>>
>>79991484
hes always been garbage
>>
>>79992116
>Why do you think Doug, after many, many years, still hasn't considered a smart investment to buy a proper fucking mic?
fucking hell lmao
>>
>>79991702
Even the Bogdanoffs acknowledge the might of Lazta's deep plots
>>
>>79990382
Eggkara tonight?
>>
>>79991702
-Disney bows to Latza
-In contact with PBG
-Possess decent editing abilities
-Controls The Gamers Atlas with an iron but fair fist
-Owns international board games
-Direct descendants of his rich parents
-Will bankroll the first cartoon purely showcasing autistic characters (Gladstone will be its name)
-Owns 99% of TGWTG merchandise in the world
-First memes of 2017 will likely be Latza memes
-Said to have an IQ upwards of 90
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a man who will raise five hundred and twenty one, then initiate a mating ritual with a secret agent of heaven.
-Known to 'get' people all over the world
-You likely have Latza inside you right now
-In regular communication with several e-celebs on Twitter, although they don't contact him back.
-Learned fluent Katan in a week
-Disney entrusts all their social video content regarding their Interactive brand to his editing magic
-He's about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, he's an omnipotent being, possibly related to Q from Star Trek, who is interested in his activities.
>>
>>79991702
>RLM bows to him
>Rules Disney with an Iron but fair fist
>Owns 99% of Josh Wedon's Deep Plots
>Created the HRT that runs in JO's body
>Could travel back in time to Save Jewario, but understands the risk to the future
>Cucks Todd in the Shadows everyday
>Convinced Lindsay to stop getting abortions
>>
>>79991484
Malcolm's a furry?
>>
>>79993155
saved
>>
>>79990382
Why do all these people think their half baked personality characters are worth a movie
>>
>>79992065

Lmao
>>
>>79990382
Dude reviews films for a living and can't make a good one himself

I just don't understand it
>>
File: Waiting-Skeleton[1].jpg (30KB, 298x403px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting-Skeleton[1].jpg
30KB, 298x403px
>>79991454
Any day now.
>>
>>79991454

>his voice
>his huge Dany Devito as Penguin shnoz
>that flat, home movies-tier direction
>that forced comedy

I got to him acting drunk and cringed too hard to continue
>>
>>79993663
Keep at it. The final showdown at the cardboard-box-storeroom planet is pure kino
>>
>>79991454
>Breaks the 180 degree rule within 5 seconds of the intro ending.

B R A V O L O V H A U G
>>
>>79991454
The acting is actually okay, but I'm only a few minutes in.
>>
>>79993322
Yeah I am phone posting at work so I don't have the pic but Doug had him wear the costume on the last Commercials vid.
>>
>>79991454

Some notes:

>Intro title cards go for 2 minutes,
>180 degree rule for conversation broken immediately
>For some reason all Alan's shots are handheld and shot at a lower angle than Linkara, but they gave him a massive amount of headroom on a blank wall. This continues throughout the scene and different shots.
>Alan leaning into the couch is awkwardly filmed and staged
>Linkara has never been drunk in his life - this is his idea of what drunk people sound like if he's only ever watched cartoons

I can't watch anymore.
>>
>>79994511
Eggkara Admin here, I have seen this Kino at least 50 maybe 70 times. I some times have nightmares about Linkara.
>>
>>79991454
>when Kakacigarillo's youtube flick is better than Stuckmann's
Kek
>>
File: SPOON.jpg (10KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
SPOON.jpg
10KB, 227x227px
>when Brad is starting on the path of the spoon
>>
>>79995678
>I have seen this Kino at least 50 maybe 70 times
oh dude im sorry
>>
>>79995898
It's ok, the Eggkara community makes it worth it, they are some of the most Kino people on 4chan.
>>
>>79990382
anyone on eggkara
>>
File: seven dollar man.gif (1MB, 290x353px) Image search: [Google]
seven dollar man.gif
1MB, 290x353px
>>79996736
Not tonight, but will join in the weekend if there's a happening/movienight/whatever
>>
What I find truly most disturbing about these faggots is their total lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>79996736
I will be on after work in 45 min, also there will be the Boros Birthday Stream this weekend
>>
>>79997105
>>79997253
ace
>>
>>79990382
>tfw i have never actually seen this
what have i missed out on lads?
>>
OF COURSE
>>
>>79997314
We will play it on Eggkara in 45 min come check it out
>>
>>79997368
how long is the running time? it's night time here in Euroland and i have work tomorrow
>>
>>79997400
about hour and a bit, i got uni in like nine hours, but its fun to get drunk too so its worth staying up
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.