[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fuckin problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mitchell1.jpg (19KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
mitchell1.jpg
19KB, 300x298px
What was his fuckin problem?
>>
He had the mind and body of an alpha and pursed the interests of a beta
>>
>>79989864
1. they were pretty blatantly biased in their editing to make him seem like a better villain than he is

2. he's a pretty big asshole with a huge ego
>>
that mullet for starters
>>
>>79989864
This is the best fake documentary I've ever seen.
>>
>>79989864
Dat feel when u realize the south park episode about the biggest peice of shit is parodying this guy
>>
>>79989864
He's using the flag as clothing, which is improper flag protocol.
>>
Reminder that Billy Mitchell literally, LITERALLY, did nothing wrong

>Be the best at a video game
>Obtain the World Record high-score
>Some beta virgins get mad and work to beat your score
>Billy, being the alpha that he is, knows that he's the best and easily reclaims his title
>Betas get even more ass-blasted and proceed to whine about how mean Billy is out of pure jealousy
>>
>>79989917
wat
>>
Been a while since ive seen this. Where can I watch it?
>>
File: GBF.jpg (35KB, 608x344px) Image search: [Google]
GBF.jpg
35KB, 608x344px
Literally nobody can take this douche seriously
>>
>>79990166
its on youtube
>>
>>79990108
beta fuck detected
>>
>>79989864
He dedicated his life to a pointless pursuit and can't handle the fact that his dedication has amounted to nothing.
>>
>>79990657

nah man, he makes sauce

that was his pursuit
>>
>>79989864
He's a virgin.
>>
>>79989864

F
B
G B F

B O S S O F T H E S A U C E
KING OF THE KONG (DONKEY)
FOREARM DEEP IN YOUR WIFE'S ASS
KING OF THE KONG (DONKEY)
B O S S O F T H E S A U C E

G B F
B
F
>>
Is his sauce really that well known?
>>
>>79990998
is his name Billy Tobasco? No? Then there's your answer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.