[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS Adds Medusa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: Medusa.jpg (184KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
Medusa.jpg
184KB, 446x299px
>Serinda Swan ("Smallville") has joined the cast of MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS as Medusa, "the queen of the Inhumans, and the most trusted advisor to her husband Black Bolt. A fiercely resilient warrior who has the ability to move and control her hair the way most people do their hands and fingers, Medusa struggles to find her place outside of their relationship, and is not afraid to break the rules when the situation demands it."

>MARVEL'S THE INHUMANS is being developed by Scott Buck and is a co-production between ABC and IMAX with "movie-level" CGI. A condensed movie lenght version of the first two episodes will have a limited nationwide release in IMAX theaters for the duration of one weekend ahead of the series premiere in the fall of 2017.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/03/01/inhumans-serinda-swan-medusa/?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter
>>
File: Black Bolt.jpg (67KB, 446x299px) Image search: [Google]
Black Bolt.jpg
67KB, 446x299px
The cast so far.

BLACK BOLT (Anson Mount)

>The enigmatic and commanding king of the Inhumans, with a voice so powerful that the slightest whisper can destroy a city. Strong, thoughtful and private, he’s unaccustomed to being questioned or feeling a need to answer to anyone, to an extent that can verge on arrogance.
>>
File: Maximus.jpg (448KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Maximus.jpg
448KB, 970x545px
MAXIMUS (Iwan Rheon)

>An intelligent, charming and articulate Inhuman that is fiercely devoted to the people of Attilan, especially his brother, the King — though he harbors an intense desire to wear the crown himself.
>>
>>79988106
>>79988125
>>79988168
>2017
>three straight cis white people in the same movie

ugh
>>
File: Inhumans.jpg (68KB, 415x600px) Image search: [Google]
Inhumans.jpg
68KB, 415x600px
To be cast.

>CRYSTAL I Medusa's younger sister. Soulful but still learning the ways of the world, she has the arrogance of youth. Impetuous and independent, but also deeply devoted to her family, Crystal yearns to explore the world beyond the walls of Attilan.

>GORGON I Blackbolt's cousin. Impetuous and brash, he has serious impulse control issues which frequently get him into trouble whether its women, booze or fighting. He loves life and lives in the moment, for better or worse.

>KARNAK I Blackbolt's cousin. Slight of build, his mind is his greatest asset. Always prepared with a plan, his outlook on life is the glass is always half-empty and often cracked and dirty as well. Though his outlook can be grim he has a droll, dry sense of humor.

>TRITON I Karnak's brother and Blackbolt's cousin. Supremely athletic and the ultimate picture of cool. He’s calm under pressure and willing to do anything to get the job done.
>>
>>79988213
It's a TV show.
>>
Sounds cool.
>>
File: Zatanna.jpg (49KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zatanna.jpg
49KB, 450x300px
She was really hot in Smallville.
>>
>>79988106
>Not Christina Hendricks

THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING UP LOOKS, MARVEL
>>
File: 1487428850347.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487428850347.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>79988106
>another young beautiful white actress
>>
>>79988106
10/10
Casting
>>
File: fvgbhnjkm,l.jpg (1MB, 2000x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fvgbhnjkm,l.jpg
1MB, 2000x1024px
that is one shit Medusa
>>
>>79988213
at least they go for flawless victory now
>>
>>79990168
goddamn. My queen.
>>
>>79990168
She's already turned me rock hard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.