[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What comes next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Logan.jpg (370KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Logan.jpg
370KB, 800x1185px
>That night, Xavier and the family are killed by X-24, a perfect clone of Logan

>Logan kills Rice while the children overwhelm Pierce with their powers, but he is outmatched by X-24. He is impaled through a tree during the fight, but Laura shoots X-24 in the head with an Adamantium bullet, which Logan had kept with him for years.

>After Logan succumbs to his wounds, Laura and the children bury him before continuing their journey across the border.

So that's how they'll do it. Hugh Jackman says that he's done playing Wolverine, but Fox will just make X-24 the new Wolverine. X-24 will survive the Adamantium bullet just like Wolverine did and lose his memory just like Wolverine did. Then he'll become a good guy..

That's how they'll do it.
>>
>>79987524
This is kind of killing me right now.

I know I saw almost the exact same setup as this somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
I mean I know the ending of Kubo is kind of like this, and Star Trek: Insurrection does something similar with Data's brother.
But I could swear there was a movie not even that long ago, where a robot or clone that was identical to the person it was created to destroy manages to kill its target, but is then brainwashed into thinking it IS the target.

Anyone know what that movie is?
>>
>>79987886
The X-Men movies already did it once before when Charles came back as a clone of himself.

I'm not sure what specific movie you're thinking of though. Toy Story 2 incorporates a bit of that.
>>
>>79987524

the movie was set in 2029 and in a world without mutants so there'd be no point with any miraculous survivals or clone shinanigans, but there's no reason Logan can't appear as his younger self in Deadpool 2 or X-Men: Phoenix Saga Electric Boogaloo
>>
No, you fucking idiot. Wolverine is dead. Dead, dead, dead. No clones to come back from the grave, nothing. Laura's the only chance we get for more snikting action.
>>
>>79988127
Yeah, I know what you mean with those two, but the movie I'm thinking of involved the clone (The more I think about it, the more I feel it might have been a robot), being specifically what killed the original, and the original's allies/friends/whatever are the ones who convince it that it is the original.
>>
>>79988127
>Charles came back as a clone of himself.
um...what?
>>
>>79988634
He's talking about how there is an After Credits scene in X-Men 3, where someone is in some hospital with an unseen sleeping/comatose paitent, and then they're addressed by Xavier's voice, and they recognize it as his.
Then later, in Days of Future Past, it's heavily implied it's still all canon to both the First Class series, and the original one, which would mean that Xavier had to come back to life somehow.

The main theory fans have which I'm not sure is confirmed, is that Xavier had like a braindead twin, or clone that conviniently is never mentioned, and he used his "supreme psychic powers" to send his consciousness into that body moments before he died.
It has the merit for being true that I don't think Days of Future Past could be canon to both series any other way, with Xavier being alive.
It has the handicap of being insanely convoluted for a plot development that occurs in a 20 second after credits scene, and is never mentioned anywhere else.
>>
>>79988468
But there are still mutants left in the world. They'll reform the X-Men in Canada.
>>
>>79988555
First, nice fucking digits. Double dubs followed by trips.

Second, Wolverine is dead, but the clone isn't. Three Adamantium bullets didn't kill Wolverine. Why would one kill the clone?
>>
Is the clone played by Huge Jacked man?
>>
so will they use CGI Hackmen for the movies or find someone who sorta looks like him and just roll with it?
>>
>>79989145
>>79989205
They'll probably use Jackman. When he said he was done playing Wolverine, he mean he was done playing the old Wolverine. Now he'll play X-24, the new Wolverine.

He might also do something like this:
>>79988468
>>
>>79989087
Because the movie takes place too far in the future for a clone of Wolverine to do shit. Secondly, Hugh Jackman is fucking done with X-Men movies, and rightfully so. Thirdly, the Adamantium bullet didn't just lodge itself in his brain like in Origins, it fucking shattered his skull. Logan is dead. X-24 is dead. Leave their rotting corpses be.
>>
>>79989316

He has had skin cancer for a long time, and it is not getting any better.

One of the reason the acting is so good in the film, is because he can easily channel the parallel between the adamantium killing him, and his skin cancer killing him in real life.

He will likely never play an action role in his life ever again.
>>
>>79989385
I hope that you're right. I honestly want Logan to be the last one. I just worry that Fox is trying to set up a sequel.
>>
>>79989463
RIP Huge Jackedman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.