[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least they didn't fuck up his eyes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: gits.jpg (61KB, 1036x781px) Image search: [Google]
gits.jpg
61KB, 1036x781px
At least they didn't fuck up his eyes.
>>
File: Untitled.png (398KB, 853x461px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
398KB, 853x461px
They did though.

They're removable.
>>
>>79985728
That's from his back story.
>>
>>79985847

Nope. They're discussing their backstories in that scene:

https://youtu.be/tRkb1X9ovI4?t=55
>>
>>79985918
FUCKING CRINGE GODDAMN. I am literally gagging whenever I try to watch these trailers. I always knew it was going to be shit but it still shocks me just how hammy this is. Jesus.
>>
>>79985918
It looks pretty good if you don't know anything about GitS and don't care that they are going a completely different direction with Motoko's character.
>>
File: 125326347.png (2MB, 1803x883px) Image search: [Google]
125326347.png
2MB, 1803x883px
>>79985918
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BACKGROUND? WHO APROVED THIS CINEMATOGRAPHY?

In film school my teacher always told us to make your backgrounds stand out and to NEVER shoot a film with a blank wall behind.

What do I see? One of the most blandest back walls which looks like it was shot in someones shed. They could have at least made some parts of the background lighter or darker but nope... just have it look the same like it is boring artificial light.
>>
>>79987273
I watched the anime and i seriously think this looks great.
The story looks a bit too generic but it looks cool
>>
>>79987365
Are you retarded ? Your school teacher isn't a cinematographer, he's a fucking school teacher, if he had any artistic sense he wouldn't be a school teacher
>>
>>79987459
Maybe the producers know more than me about how to squeeze the most from a franchise, but I would have prefered they kept Motoko's character bland and focussed on a story that has less to do with her. Completely changing her character seems unnecessary and an injustice tot he source material. If you didn't want to use the characters then don't use the IP.
>>
>>79987365
>Your school teacher is
sorry not school film teacher I meant uni film teacher

Yeah its a film school but University
>>
>>79987624
Also, Scarjo is using way too much emotion here. Motoko should be kept as a Stoic woman

The scene too when they remove half her face to show her true self, that was like str8 out of the Robocop remake.
>>
>>79987273
>>79987624
>>79987661

>Motoko

Her name is Mira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4we5kJsFZ4
>>
>>79987661
My favorite thing about Motoko in the original movie is that she never blinked. It made the whole cybernetic body thing seem weird as fuck.

I'm an actual neuroscienctist though and the whole premise behind the series "*ghosts* are souls lmao" always makes me sad, the way it did with Bladerunner, because I just can't imagine a future where people don't realize that computers are capable of sentience. There's already a large consensus in the scientific community and there has been for years. It doesn't make sense as the central philosophical conflict behind the entire story.

Stand Alone Complex was better.
>>
>>79987804
>My favorite thing about Motoko in the original movie is that she never blinked.
That was a cartoon anon
>>
>>79987804
>I'm an actual neuroscienctist
> I just can't imagine

Sounds about right lol
>>
File: 98760.jpg (8KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
98760.jpg
8KB, 255x247px
>>79987804
>I'm an actual neuroscienctist though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.