[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien: Covenant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 14883867598030.jpg (242KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14883867598030.jpg
242KB, 1920x1080px
Are you ready?
>>
No.
>>
>>79981827

it was a bad crop that year
>>
File: Wooden_planet_Alien3.jpg (198KB, 1095x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Wooden_planet_Alien3.jpg
198KB, 1095x1013px
>tfw no wooden planet ever ever
At least we get W H E A T in the new movie
>>
>>79981827
>...to inhale pre-death Ridley's fart?
>>
>>79981827
Are those dead prometheuses?
>>
>>79981827

Ready to wait for Netflix.

>Be Prometheus
>Trailers and Synopsis hit
>I should know better, but I can't help it - I'm hyped as fuck

>Movie turns out to disappointing, and a huge case of blue balls

>Sequel is announced
>Cautiously optimistic - They can easily avoid the much spoken about faults of the first film, and make up for the disappointment by delivering on the larger scale and world development teased in the first film

>trailers and synopsis drop

>It's a crappy Alien "soft reboot"

>All optimism and potential excitement immediately gone

We had regular maxed out threads for Prometheus analyzing every aspect of the trailer.

Now we have wheat jokes.
>>
Prediction:
>a bunch of mysterious images and scenes of founders etc that go unexplained
>actual story ends up being routine Alien vs people battles where all but 1-2 people die
>Danny McBride provides the quips a-la MCU
>>
>>79981947
>prometheuses?
prometheus was the name of the ship in the movie omg how do people think prometheus refers to the engineers??
>>
File: b2r.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
b2r.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>79982030
>>
>>79982019
Don't forget the final scene
A predator is revealed because Predators is a reboot for the AVP franchise
>>
>>79982030
Do you mean the space jockey?
>>
>>79982051
oops my mistake.

the space jockey isnt an engineerer?
>>
>>79982005

So Prometheus had you hyped with its trailers and shit and ended up being shit. What if these trailers and synopsis being bad actually means it's kino?
>>
>>79982005
>>79982111

You're just faggots who thought Prometheus was a prequel to Alien, even though Scott said 100 times that it was just going to be set in the same universe.
>>
>>79982141
Wasn't there some bullshit about the studio rights to the Alien franchise or something going on
>>
>>79981827

which trailer is this screenshot from?
>>
>>79982187

Don't know about that but Scott said countless times that it was only supposed to be set in the same universe. The producers got pissed off and that's why we got that forced proto-xeno in the end.
>>
>>79981827
what are wheat waiting for?
>>
Wasn't there a scene like this in AVP?
>>
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
>>79982051
>IS UNGINUR DA FAEC HUGGAH
>>
>>79982141

I literally have no idea what your post has to do with mine.

You're calling me a faggot yet your post appears to agree with mine vaguely
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.