[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark night (2017)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: darknight.jpg (32KB, 400x593px) Image search: [Google]
darknight.jpg
32KB, 400x593px
Has anyone seen this movie? i think it was screening at the sundace festival. seen a lot lot of mixed reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BzFzF74asQ&t=10s&ab_channel=CineliciousPics
>>
>>79977519
looks like every wannabe pseudo artsy indie horror /thriller/drama sundance bait film of the last few years

that trailer doesn't say too much, the clips are not interesting and the music is dull
>>
>>79977555
this is a very controversial film because it could easily be used to push some political agenda but im interested in how it could potentially shed light on mental illness (while of course giving some kind of closure to the families that were affected by this incident) and to show the true tragedy behind the story as something more than a terrifying and horrific massacre initiated by some completely sadistic psycho killer. I'm not trying to justify what the shooter did but people are people and sometimes we forget. sometimes we treat other human beings as lesser because they don't live up to what is seen as normal in society. Human beings are highly social animals and thrive optimally around other human beings. what happens when a person is rejected from their group or allow themselves to drift away due to circumstances they can't control? Nobody wants to be alone. some people are content and can deal with being alone but some people fall into a hole of anxiety and desperation and sometimes do things they never imagined they were capable of doing. I guess what i was hoping for from this movie is that they kind of address this theme and try to normalized mental illnesses that can be cancerous in how they gradually spread and eat away at regular people who in another world might have lived completely different lives. Not trying to be on some pretentious shit ive just always been interested in people as someone who isn't the most stable mentally. from the trailer i was hoping they would show the lives of some of the victims along side the shooter, just to remind us that everyone of them were individuals that lived their own separate lives. they were all just people, even the shooter though he made the selfish decision to take the lives of people who didn't deserve it, i feel that was the true tragedy. that a single individual spiraled into an endless void of fear and depression and that other individuals were impacted by it
>>
File: 1487226504139.png (198KB, 365x353px) Image search: [Google]
1487226504139.png
198KB, 365x353px
>>79978298
Did you write this or something?
>>
>>79978534
yes can't u tell from the bad grammar and wording. not planning on writing a novel anytime soon but wanted to express what the film could be. i don't know, probably gonna be some generic indie edgefilm but one can dream
>>
>>79978298
either you're the director and you need to sober up, or you have something against the director and you're trying to make him look like a huge faggot before he even has any reputation to speak of, and you need to sober up
>>
>>79978627
haven't seen the film yet. Was just replying to the first response on why i was interested in the film. OP here btw. Don't know much about the director but am hoping that he doesn't fuck up and try to push his political biases or worse the film doesn't give the impact it could. People are pretty smug on /tv/, kind of hard to have a genuine discussion without someone trying to meme
>>
DUDE VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES MAKE VIOLENT PEOPLE LMAO
>>
>>79978298
Goddamn nigga do you really expect anybody to read this wall of shit learn to be concise
>>
>>79978877
my nigga im iliterate pls give me a break.
>>
>>79977555

Could you be more a more jaded autist?
>>
This is cinema
But tv will be too distracted with discussions of the meaning of kino, capeshit, feet, and calling one another autistic
>>
No one ever bothered to shoot up a Marvel movie. Take that, Disneycucks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.