[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we supposed to care about this piece of shit getting killed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why are we supposed to care about this piece of shit getting killed?
>>
>>79977408
>P-please discuss Twin Peaks, a show over 25 years old, with me, pretty please?
>Look! I insulted one of the characters in the show!
No.
>>
Audrey > Norma > Shelly
others are literally irrelevant
>>
>>79977581
Accurate.
>>
Because her behavior was a result of her being abused by Bob. She was a good person was dealt a shit deck.
>>
>>79977408
I don't think you were, at least as far as the show is concerned. She was more creepy than anything, especially during the credits.
>>
>>79977581
>shelly
>last

pleb shit detected
>>
>>79978037
based gaybro
>>
>>79977501

it's getting a new continuation this year in like 2 months you fuckin mong.

Also it's a good show.

>>79977869
>>79978019

This. Even if Laura acted deplorably in the events leading up to her death, the death itself shook the small town's entire community.
>>
>>79977408
Because she's white?
>>
>>79978287
krager put your trip back on you nigger
>>
>>79977408
I think that's part of the melodrama. Everything in Twin Peaks is over dramatized to the point of being creepy. I think it was in FWWM but take for example the scene at the dinner table with Leland and everyone cracking the FUCK up over his introduction line. It made no sense it was very disturbing in fact because it was surreal.

It always seemed that Twin Peaks satirized the darkness in soap operas and things of that nature. The mundane twisted into things that seemed significant, and even dark, but were actually meaningless, trite, or typical.

The real twist being that in Twin Peaks this tone wasn't due to the forced dramatization of daytime television but it's proximity to demonic realms.
>>
>>79977408
Because she was thought to be innocent. Then Fire Walk with Me came out and we find out that she wasn't just daddy's fuck toy, but a total slut who fucked fat guys in sugar shacks and was a cokehead. Then nobody really gave a shit anymore but some hardcore Lynchfags.
>>
File: David in the Blacked Lodge.png (275KB, 340x460px) Image search: [Google]
David in the Blacked Lodge.png
275KB, 340x460px
>>79977408
>not tearing up every time you hear her theme
>OH ANGELO
>>
>>79979696
>innocent

nigga what? the whole fucking series painted her as a dark horse, FWWM just showed it on screen.
>>
>>79979796
It's revealed gradually over the first season that she wasn't this perfect innocent girl everyone thought she was
>>
File: vikernes_023.jpg (19KB, 280x439px) Image search: [Google]
vikernes_023.jpg
19KB, 280x439px
>>79979764
delete this
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.