[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best cruise films?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.jpg (50KB, 306x438px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
50KB, 306x438px
best cruise films?
>>
File: 1455792421672.jpg (53KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1455792421672.jpg
53KB, 394x394px
>>
What do you think he did today?

What did you do today?
>>
>"SERIOUSLY GUYS, IT'S RISKY BUSINESS KEEPING THE AC OFF LIKE THIS. I'M PARCHED, CAN A FEW GOOD MEN GET ME A COCKTAIL? SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE ME A VANILLA SKY. YOU CAN USE MY WATCH AS COLLATERAL TO PAY FOR IT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO GET THE RAIN MAN I NEED COOLING OFF"
>>
eyes wide shut stands alone as his best and kubricks best
>>
>>79976146
he says he watches a movie day so he probably watched a movie. his best? brian fucking de palmas mission impossible, literal birth of a killer franchise
>>
>>79976146
Drive.
https://youtu.be/UyW8FdzH9dg
>>
>>79976059
>>79976131
>that feel when face is always really red

delete this thread please
>>
Minority Report
>>
>>79976159
underrated kino post
>>
>>79976131
Someone get this hothead out of here
>>
does scientology exist purely for him now? And obviously for the control of child trafficking and grand larceny
>>
>>79980094
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>79980313
SP end yourself
>>
So how many scientology girlfriends do you think he had after nazanin?
>>
>>79980378
>girlfriends
come on now. Power went to his head and he started fucking twinks
>>
Eyes Wide Shut and Collateral.
>>
>>79980329
And the helium tank's never out of reach for the kind of sad adult slob who makes posts like "reddit that way", what's your point?
>>
File: images (3).jpg (22KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
22KB, 300x450px
/thread
>>
File: RobThomas_MainImage.jpg (15KB, 349x436px) Image search: [Google]
RobThomas_MainImage.jpg
15KB, 349x436px
>>79980394
I never participated in homosexual activity with Tom Cruise and if I were going to fag off I'd want it to be with someone like Brad Pitt. You know, a big guy.
>>
>>79980378
>scientology girlfriends

such a simple phrase yet so unutterably creepy. you've still got it, anon
>>
Probably The Outsiders. Back then the little turd still had to behave like an actor among actors and wasn't able to get whatever he wanted by screeching and waving his stubby little dwarf arms about.
>>
>>79980467
It's completely true though
https://youtu.be/wWPeSsxpfew?t=616
>>
>>79980509
thats only about Nazanin who was groomed to be his girlfriend without telling her (and then having her be a spy for the sea org). Do you think they continued pushing girlfriends for him?
>>
>>79980537
I think they either only tried it once and wrote it off as a failture, or they tried it multiple times with little results.
>>
>>79980537
>Do you think they continued pushing girlfriends for him?
>"Well girls, what's your favorite movie?"/"OMG TOTALLY THE ONE WITH TOM CRUISE BITCH I SAID IT FIRST THE LEADER FAVORS ME!!!"
>>
Do normies still feel uncomfortable about Tom Cruise?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.