[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

about to watch The Exorcist. Is it as scary as newsreels from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1479179278931.jpg (715KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1479179278931.jpg
715KB, 5000x5000px
about to watch The Exorcist. Is it as scary as newsreels from 1973 make it out to be?
>>
It's the sort of unnerving scary that makes you open doors slowly at night. If you don't give a shit about that kind of scary, then I guess you're inured to it.
>>
No lol. It's tame by today's standards.
>>
no. its actually really funny.
>>
>>79974445
>>79974488
>>79974490
that's what I was thinking. oh well, I'll still give it a shot.
>>
>>79974520
i mean the girl screams the most outrageous obscenities, twists her head all the way around, stabs her pussy with a cross, floats around and barfs in peoples face. its pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>79974597
I'm still pretty weak at horror movies (found the Conjuring movies, Insidious, It Follows, The Babadook) all scary as shit, so maybe there is hope for me.
>>
stair scene fucked me up big time
>>
That show called "A Haunting" is scarier than any movie imo, true stories about houses haunted by Demons scare the bejesus out of me

I found this Youtube video about demon haunting particularly scary as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCpXBysjRm4
>>
I thought the part where she kind of did this headbanging-like motion in her bed was pretty unnerving for some reason. I don't know, that part really stuck with me.
>>
>>79975185
i have fond memories of staying up late with my visiting american cousins watching this
>>
File: tmp_23961-1488328034450336565314.jpg (547KB, 1200x1270px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23961-1488328034450336565314.jpg
547KB, 1200x1270px
>>79974401
I went to The Exorcist haunted house that they had at Universal Studios Hollywood for Halloween. It was really spooky! They included a lot of smells somehow. Your the end of included that statue that the deamon came from
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.