[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel? https://youtu.be/bMLu-K8lPv0

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

How does this make you feel?
https://youtu.be/bMLu-K8lPv0
>>
>>79967771
I would love to be in that audience
>>
>>79967771
Pretty obvious now that I'm older how much they're acting.
>>
>>79967771
why would the woman agree to be on the show?
>>
>>79968050
The audience is always the best part. They turn mediocre over the top acting into pure tv-kino
>>
>>79967771

Fun fact: my frat got free tickets to be in the audience of Jerry Springer all the time. They'd offer us free booze as long as we were as loud and excitable as possible. Good times
>>
>>79968127
She had no other choice, his whole family was asking for them to get a DNA test
>>
File: 1459844037974.jpg (117KB, 782x835px) Image search: [Google]
1459844037974.jpg
117KB, 782x835px
>americans
>>
>>79967771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0Io-G4DAmw
>>
Maury was top tier white trash basic cable "tell your brother to hold the antenna up!" Kino along with Jerry Springer and Cheaters
>>
it makes me think of the mental gymnastics low-SMV guys will do to to keep their overweight, duplicitous, unattractive women

a cucking will either give him a revelation or result in more of the same

so i feel kind of "meh" but pity the guy because he seems nice.
>>
I always wonder, if any part of it isn't acting, then why would people continue to lie on the show?

I get in their personal life, she cheated on him with a nigger and now she has nigger kids, even though they're clearly brown with nigger features like huge ape noses and fat lips, let's pretend he's the dad. Sure.

But then once you're on the show you're already done, it's over. DNA and science doesn't lie, the truth will be revealed no matter what. So at that point why continue to lie? Why say shit like "I HAVE NEVER CHEATED AND I NEVER WILL, THEY ARE 100% HIS KIDS". Seriously what's the point?
>>
>>79967771
It's only funny when its black people.
And the guy dances around when he isn't the father and the woman runs around hysterically because she's slept with too many men to know who to hunt down for child support.

Also looks a little fake desu
>>
>>79968276
this makes so much sense
>>
File: americantv.jpg (863KB, 1748x1816px) Image search: [Google]
americantv.jpg
863KB, 1748x1816px
>>
File: Chris Gervais.png (783KB, 800x961px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Gervais.png
783KB, 800x961px
>>79971040

>Jon says his friends "Silky Steve" & "Magnum Johnson" look like mack daddies

Holy fuck this one gets me every time.
>>
File: cash_me.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cash_me.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>79967771
How much of this is real?
Including the audience?
All actors?
Cash me oudside girl seems real enough.
>>
>>79971040
>Jesus. And we thought Japanese television was weird...
>>
>>79971367
>13 years old
America?
>>
File: kashera.jpg (62KB, 500x670px) Image search: [Google]
kashera.jpg
62KB, 500x670px
>>79967771
>naming your kid stormy

lel
>>
>>79971040
"Admits he threw a pine cone" always immediately gets me.
>>
File: po.jpg (20KB, 263x203px) Image search: [Google]
po.jpg
20KB, 263x203px
>>79971040
what DID she mean by THIS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.