[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: putonthesuit.jpg (54KB, 1024x513px) Image search: [Google]
putonthesuit.jpg
54KB, 1024x513px
Put on the suit, let's go a few rounds.
>>
lewd
>>
>>79964165
Was RDJ standing on a milk crate for this scene?
>>
Reach vs Flexibility?
>>
>>79964230
no, they did that Dwayne and vin diesel shit like in furious
>>
>>79964273
is that the scene that made vin diesel look like a midget?
>>
>>79964249

I get it
>>
>>79964304
That scene wasn't even them trying to use optical illusions. He really was walking in the background through the door like a tough guy.
>>
>>79964165
I like how that fucking goon was implying that he with out the suit is fucking nothing, while the dude himself with out special nazi steroids would be long dead manlet corpse
>>
>>79964230

Can't you FUCKS go one FUCKING post about RDJ that doesn't make fun of his height?

There's nothing wrong with being short and RDJ is proof of that, he's wealthy and successful with women. You faggots are just jealous of him so you deride him for his height.
>>
File: fast8-1.jpg (37KB, 696x493px) Image search: [Google]
fast8-1.jpg
37KB, 696x493px
>>79964304
>>
>>79964389
oh I got it backwards, still makes me laugh though
>>
I watched the scene where he shoots a laser off of Cap's disk the other day, and it actually looks like he was just trying to murder Steve. He flys in out of nowhere, aims and fires at Steve, and then flies off after it's deflected. It's not like in Iron Man 2, where both parties knew Tony wanted to do something with the laser, there was no way they could have communicated that move in real time. So my question is, why did Tony try to kill Steve mid battle?
Clip for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2IA8ftWG_c
>>
>>79964360
I have a BBC tho
>>
>>79964360
Calm down Robert
>>
>>79964458
the one in your mouth doesnt count
>>
>>79964360

why are manlets always so prone to rage fits?
>>
>>79964360
RDJ is a manlet like yourself
>>
>>79964493
Well...remember when you couldnt reach for the cookie jar as a kid? Imagine that everyday of your life until you die.
>>
would have been kinda cool if they went with the Demon in A Bottle story line
>>
>>79964360
calm down friend, at least you're tall enough to reach your keyboard. that's got to count for something
>>
>>79964360
whoa whoa whoa little guy take easy, youll get an upset tummy.
>>
>>79964360

They never learn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk02FExrD90
>>
>>79964360
Go to bed Robert
>>
>>79964546
"Shane Black wanted to use the Demon in a Bottle storyline for Iron Man 3, but Disney/Marvel did not want to use the storyline due to children watching the film"
>>
>>79964165
why don't you get out of that uhh jabroni outfit
>>
what the fuck is this board's obsession with height anyway? can't even discuss rdj without point out his height ffs. its not like we can change what we're born into unlike fatties.

t. average american male here with a height of 5'9

>inb4 manlet

fuck you retards
>>
>>79965067

t. manlet
>>
>>79965067
Its bc rdj is like 5'7
>>
File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 1144x53px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 1144x53px
>>79965179
BTFO
>>
>>79964389
Do they even care anymore
>>
>>79964360
Manlets...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.