[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they give even one remote shit about the passing of Joe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: ManchesterbytheSea_Trailer.jpg (818KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ManchesterbytheSea_Trailer.jpg
818KB, 1920x1080px
Did they give even one remote shit about the passing of Joe?
>>
yeah, you should try watching the movie
>>
>>79962421>>79962421
I can understand Lee being completely emotionally stunted, but Patrick was almost indifferent to his dad's death outside of one short panic attack
>>
they'd had scares before so they were kind of numbed to it
>>
>>79962516
>>79962602
this. Patrick had known since he was like 8 that his father won't stick around much longer.
>>
I really liked the movie except for Patricks character, how the fuck can anyone with his face get laid with 2(two) above8/10 qts? Seriously u can tell he's beta as fuck, this was unrealistic and contrived
>>
his nephew was a straight bitch, inviting a girl over the night his dad died
>>
>>79962793
kek you fat faggot
>>
>>79962793
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>79962390

Yes, Patrick repeatedly said how freaked out he was about it all and he had a panic attack at one point

Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>79962984
I can understand it to an extent, it's good to have some non-family support when someone you know and love dies.

>>79962390
They showed it in a very indifferent way. His bitching about the freezer thing (setting up for the panic attack) seemed like his way of expressing his shit.
>>
>>79962793
The allure of dating someone without a soul is too much for some girls.
>>
Can't fahkin believe weer tohkin about stah trek
>>
>>79962793
What's wrong with his face?
Also
>on sports team
>plays in a band
>not a total autist
>>
>>79962793
He's a classic chad.
>>
File: 582ce0921700002500e7ae1b.jpg (146KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
582ce0921700002500e7ae1b.jpg
146KB, 2000x1000px
>>79963411
>>79963427
>>79963343
>this retarded ginger is a chad in America
LMAOOOOOOO
what a bunch of cucs
>>
>>79962793
>He's on the hockey team
>on the basketball team
>has two girlfriends
>is in a band
>>
It wasn't like it came out of no where

he was in and out of hospitals for a long time
>>
>>79963673
not to mention his dad was cool and would probably let him drink and have parties and sex and stuff
>>
this was the most europe feeling american movie I've seen, I loved it
>>
Casey won best actor for a reason, OP. It's pretty god damned amazing what he did for this. Yes, he cared that his brother died.

The kid who played Patrick couldn't possibly match Affleck but rewatch the scene where he sees his dad's cadaver, and then turns away and leaves in midstep.... watch him reacting to the freezer and crying in his bed then switching to the numbed delivery of his next line when he wants his uncle to leave. The kid fuckin nailed a 16 year old boy who lost his dad and is just about coming to understand it.
>>
>>79963657
I don't even know what you're trying to say
>>
File: there's nothing there.jpg (176KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
there's nothing there.jpg
176KB, 1440x900px
I deeply indentified with the character of Lee and found all of his maneurisms, traits and situational interactions completely relatable and familiar.
But the difference is that I've had a pretty easy life so far with nothing tragic happening to me whatsoever.

What does that say about me? Is it just great writing from Lonergan?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.