[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (7KB, 184x273px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 184x273px
This shit is pure Kino, literally just finished season 2 there, best tv series in a long time with great characters.

Theroux, Eccleston and the Black Dad steal the show.
>>
Agreed. It's a shame more people don't watch this while The Walking Pleb gets massive ratings.
>>
I thought season 2 got a bit too mystical
>>
>>79961755
At least we have people like you who still watch real television.
*tips fedora to you*
>>
Garbage
A sad imitation of greater european works
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (166KB, 1600x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
166KB, 1600x990px
>mfw Kevin Garvey is Timothy Bryce from American psycho.
>>
You did this to me once with "The Americans", tevee.
Am i going to be rused again?
>>
File: 1462060632222.png (4MB, 1388x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1462060632222.png
4MB, 1388x1594px
>>79962206
The leftover is shorter
And by watching the first 3 episodes, you know how the whole show will be... so if you liked these 3 episodes then keep watching, if not, don't do it.
>>
>Season 2: the gang moves to Texas!
>Season 3: the gang moves to Australia!
it's a bit ham fisted desu

first season is a lot better
>>
File: 2001_Mulholland_Dr_182.jpg (53KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
2001_Mulholland_Dr_182.jpg
53KB, 852x480px
Ha just found out he was this cuck.

Can't wait for season 3. Hope he starts a cult.
>>
>>79961298
nah, it's pretentous.

and those remakes of 90s classic songs are disgusting.
>>
will this be the last season and explain the random craps already, or they want to drag it for eternity?
>>
>>79963342
Yes and why the fuck would they do that.?
>>
>>79962206
if you didn't like the americans just stick to your game of thrones
>>
>>79963545
The Americans is for cucks
you know why
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.