[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which was better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: g4509.png (766KB, 834x608px) Image search: [Google]
g4509.png
766KB, 834x608px
Which was better?
>>
File: cheeky.jpg (52KB, 500x295px) Image search: [Google]
cheeky.jpg
52KB, 500x295px
America, though West is also a 10/10.
And as gorgeous as Claudia Cardinale is, she's no match for Elizabeth McGovern, who's my cheekfu.
>>
>>79960776
fpbp
>>
Once Upon a Time in the West no question
>>
>>79960702
>>79960776
Once upon a time in America is napcore. Way too long and pointless scenes. Could be shortened to 90 min.
>>
I didnt understand America. I feel like a lot of the stuff that happens between the characters just gets completely discarded and not talked about. Like how Deniro's character rapes the girl, and than it's just brushed off.
>>
>>79960702
This one
>>
>>Once upon a time in the West

Mad man lost his damn mind in the West
>>
The one where Jet Li plays Wong Fei Hung.
>>
>>79961006
>90min
I think that's the version I saw on TV originally!

I didn't know about the rape until I got ahold of the DVD.

'...America' is like an old photograph, I should see it in B&W sometime, while '...West' is romantic and worthy of it's soundrack.
https://youtu.be/Bf-qLIeGEx4
>>
>>79960776
Was she pregnant while shooting this?
>>
>>79960702
West
>>
File: Bolso Savior of BraziliANO naro.jpg (129KB, 1200x967px) Image search: [Google]
Bolso Savior of BraziliANO naro.jpg
129KB, 1200x967px
>>79960776
Based HueHuer
>>
>>79960702
West but it's quite close.

West is a perfect film. There is no flaw. Even with America you can say it's length is a flaw.
>>
>>79961944
>I think that's the version I saw on TV originally!
Quite likely. It was originally shortened to just over two hours for the US release.
>>
File: Harmonica.gif (91KB, 300x134px) Image search: [Google]
Harmonica.gif
91KB, 300x134px
>>
File: Once Upon a Time in the West.jpg (1MB, 3000x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Once Upon a Time in the West.jpg
1MB, 3000x1275px
I'm the greatest human being on Earth, but I don't have a cinegrid of Once Upon a Time in America, so West is better
>>
>>79961120
>Deniro's character rapes the girl, and than it's just brushed off.
You literally missed the point of everything then. The rape scene didn't even happen in the way it was shown. You were seeing the hallucinations of a narrator. If you didn't realise this you need to watch it again.
>>
West is a perfect film. But America is better.
>>
West, easily. America was an overblown, bloated shit.
>>
>>79962434
Nah think they just added it in there would be more sexual appeal. If you look closely, the woman is kind of excited about it.
>>
File: elizabeth-mcgovern-nude.jpg (22KB, 524x544px) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-mcgovern-nude.jpg
22KB, 524x544px
>>79961984
No, she's thin but has a really round face.

>>79962000
Based anon-senpai
>>
>>79963114
>that
>better looking than Claudia fucking Cardinale
Ahahahahaha
How blind do you have to be?
>>
>>79962787
>getting raped
>the woman is kind of excited about it.
That's because the whole scene is dinero reimagining what happened while tripping off his tits in an opium den. He is reimagining events of the past because of his crushing guilt. It's what the movie is about, you can't take the scenes literal.
>>
>>79963572
I have weird taste
>>
>>79963745
>you can't take the scenes literal
then wtf is the point of the movie if nothing really happened and it was all an opium dream?
>>
>>79963745
lol I think you're reading a little too much into that
>>
>>79960702
Once upon in China is objectively the best.
>>
>>79963934
It's true tho
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.