[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this thing gets Netflix and proper streaming capabilities,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: NintendoSwitch_hardware.0.0.jpg (409KB, 1920x1085px) Image search: [Google]
NintendoSwitch_hardware.0.0.jpg
409KB, 1920x1085px
If this thing gets Netflix and proper streaming capabilities, or I can hack it run kodi on it, it will make a great kinobox.
>>
even the wii had netflix
>>
Wow a tablet
>>
>trying THIS hard to get peiple to like pootendgay
Go back to /v/eddit
>>
Just buy a raspberry pi and run it with an emulator. $300 bucks cheaper
>>
>>79960659
That's what I do now but it makes me feel poor.
>>
Nintendo should just quit making consoles and license the Mario and Zelda games to Sony/Microsoft because seriously those are the only enjoyable franchises that company makes.

It makes perfect sense from a business perspective too because they would save so much money by cutting all the resources that go into making a console. Unfortunately the Japanese are too stubborn and see their companies as families.
>>
>>79960675
Better to feel poor than to be an idiot like OP (You).
>>
>>79960706
>zelda
>enjoyable
Maybe in the 90s.
>>
>>79960675
>>79960659
ther is a Switch emulator already?
>>
>>79960570
Or the most likely scenario it will just have Netflix, Amazon and Hulu like Wii/Wii U and make a halfway decent flickbox.
>>
File: 1443467808454.jpg (54KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1443467808454.jpg
54KB, 512x384px
>>79960706
>license their games out to companies who all slowly failing and not bringing any bit of innovation to the industry
I don't even like Nintendo that much and I think that's retarded.
>>
>>79960726
I haven't played video games in like 6 years but I'd still take a new Zelda console release > generic corridor shit
>>
>>79960842
How so
>>

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>79960917
Because they're the only profitable company out of the big 3 and (despite all their annoying bullshit of the past 5 years) they're the only ones willing to take risks out of those 3.
>>
>>79960570
You can watch Netflix on the fucking Wii U tablet, it's the same shit as the Switch.
>>
>>79961008
The wii u tablet is a piece of shit.
>>
>>79960570
kinobox if you hate kino. Get a tablet if you need to watch netflix on the buss.
>>
>>79960570
eat shit nintendo.
it doesnt even do it yet and 9 out of 10 fucks already own random shit that plays video.
>>
>>79961128
Well, Switch is coming from the same asshole, So I don't see why you're expecting anything else.
>>
>>79960971
Sony takes risks and has been more profitable.You sound like a fanboy,before you even say anything I don't own a PS4 and bought a WIIU
>>
File: 4dc.png (13KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
4dc.png
13KB, 560x602px
>mfw melee HD becomes real

Butthurt haters on suicide watch
>>
>>79961291
>Sony
>profitable
You do know that this company signed off on an Emoji movie right?
>>
>>79961291
Nope. PS3 alone killed all the profits they made from PS1 & PS2. They rushed out PS4 because the PS3 was killing their profits. The Vita was also a gigantic flop.
>>
>>79961368
SPE is allowed to fail as much as they want now, PS4 has made it possible.
>>
>>79961368
Sony Computer Entertainment =/= Sony Pictures
>>
>>79960610
When the Wii first got Netflix, you had to run it off of a special DVD that netflix would send you in the mail.
>>
>paying 300 for a 2.5 battery life machine with nothing on it
>Zelda

You can play that shit for free on the Wii-u right now. Besides it can be beaten in 15 fucking minutes.
>>
>>79961368
Sony pictures=//=Sony games

>>79961378
The vita still sold well in japan and the reason it did so poorly was lack of third party support,which sony is excelling at with the PS4 which is currently the top selling system.
>>
>>79961626
>the top selling system.
That would be the 3DS. 3DS games also outsell PS4 games. Hell, even Wii U games do that.
>>
>>79960570
>Netflix
Only Americans give a shit about that lame shit.
>>
>>79961500
The battery thing baffles me,the mobility is the main selling point and it doesn't even do that right.
>>
>>79961678
Which is an older system and therefore much cheaper.
>>
The switch is gonna flop.
Nintendo deserves it :)
>>
>>79960863
>I haven't played video games in like 6 years
It shows.
>>
>>79961840
Also
https://www.statista.com/statistics/268966/total-number-of-game-consoles-sold-worldwide-by-console-type/

PlayStation always wins.maybe they should just focus on handheld devices rather then home consoles?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.