[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I hate him so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: tarantino.jpg (15KB, 220x253px) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.jpg
15KB, 220x253px
>>
>>79959635
Because he hasn't made a single film above a 7/10.

Fucking try and prove me wrong
>>
hes popular
>>
>>79959635
Because it makes you seem smart and have more taste than you actually do
>>
>>79959676
Name a 10/10 film
>>
>>79959712
No. I acknowledge that I know very little about film, and am therefore a pleb. Doesn't make me stop hating him.
>>
because he didnt go to film school,
he went to films
i learned from him, i said fuck film school and went straight down to a movie set filming in my town, said to the director "i want to make films, so i go to films" and then he just let me direct his movie and i became famous.
>>
>>79959635

Jealousy.
>>
File: death_proof.jpg (72KB, 463x755px) Image search: [Google]
death_proof.jpg
72KB, 463x755px
>>79959676
>>
>>79959635
You're threatened by him.

Improve yourself to the point where he no longer intimidates you as a man. He's kind of a weird, talented creep. Be a talented alpha instead.
>>
Prob because you don't share his opinions about warm black dingus
>>
>>79959635

What's going on here?
>>
>>79959635
You're jealous of his success
>>
>>79959676
8/10*
ftfy
>>
>>79959714
I'll name a few: 12 Angry Men, The good the bad and the ugly, 2001 A Space Odessay
>>79959887
I assume this is bait because it's by far his worst
>>
>>79959635
Because he sucks up to blm hates police and his movies all have a sort of awkward feel to them.
Also worshiped by 16 yr olds for some reason
>>
He hates me, since I'm a middle-class white male, and he wants to see me murdered by black criminals and my mother and sisters raped as justice for slavery.

It's only fair I hate him in return.
>>
>>79960070
But police do hate niggers. If I was a police officer I would look at every nigger like they'll stab me. I can't afford to pretend that black people are civil.
>>
>>79959635
Get yourself checked. It's possible you suffer from Judaism or - worse - Hollywoodaism.
>>
>>79960018
>12 angry men
Good acting, but the premise is retarded. Henry Fonda's character doesnt follow jury rules at all, bringing in evidence that wasnt part of the case to sway the other jurors, making retarded arguments that the other jurors swallow (like comparing how one juror couldnt remember the lead actress in the pre-movie for a movie he watched 4 days ago is the same as the accused not knowing what movie he saw the same day as he was being interrogated). Also, they talk about how prejudice shouldnt be part of the judgement they pass, yet they throw eye witness reports out of the window based on "he was an old guy, he probably just wanted attention". Theres too many contradictions in its message for this movie to be a 10/10.

12 angry men actually started a movement where jurors went to ridiculous lengths with their interpretation of "beyond reasonable doubt", which probably causes a large amount of criminals to go free, and which caused a backlash and tightening of regulations in the US to make sure more people could be found guilty.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x370px
He never had to make smaller, more intimate films after Pulp Fiction.
>>
>>79960708
So... which Tarantino film is above a 7/10
>>
File: Jackie-Brown.jpg (54KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Brown.jpg
54KB, 630x420px
>>79960854
nigga, what?
>>
>>79959676
Kill Bill 1minus the anime part
>>
>>79959635
He's a homosexual with a foot fetish
>>
>>79959966
https://youtu.be/BxYHxJahzmU
>>
Aside from Pulp Fiction, his films are all pretty obnoxious - as is he.
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 1600x1056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 1600x1056px
>>79961199
Yeah a lot of people love Jackie Brown but it's not a personal movie like Scorsese's Who's That Knocking On My Door... You could argue Kill Bill has a personal element but it's not as easy to absorb.

He grew up mostly in California right?
>>
>>79961199
If there's any story that could have been told in a shorter running time, it's this. Even more so than the hateful eight. Should have been the 1 hour 45 minutes comfy zone, not two and a half fucking hours.
>>
>daddy issues because he left QT and his mommy
>had to listen to his mommy get railed by BBC every day for his entire childhood
>foot fetish

Those are the three things all his films are based on.
>>
>>79959676
jackie brown is 10/10 movie.
great acting great cinematography and god tier elmore leonard behind the story.
>>
His mannerisms are nearly identical to that of my jackass co worker
>>
I used to like him, but then I realize that I was in the 8th grade and so was the rest of his fanbase. So I grew up.
>>
Dude VIOLENCE
Dude FEET
Dude white guilt
Dude trashy pop culture quips and references

Literally all his """movies""

Just finished hateful 8 and even that one had feet in it
>>
He's a cuckold, not to mention a generally gross and reprehensible human being.
>>
>>79964639
>Just finished hateful 8 and even that one had feet in it
When?
>>
>>79960018
>american movie
>10/10

Nice joke there, bud.
>>
>>79959635
He's sucked on more feet than you have.
>>
>>79964639
>Dude white guilt
So having no problems with black people is white guilt now. Okay. Sure.
>>
>>79959635
Because he's a self-righteous cuck that takes himself way too seriously
>>
>>79959635
he reminds me of a slightly better kevin smith. he makes films for teenage boys
>>
>>79965560
In the last fee movies he made there is always a strong black guy killing white males all around if he doesn't mean anything with this I wouldn't know what would.
He could have done it once or twice but this shit has been in so many of his movies.
>>
>>79959635
I used to love him as a kid when I had no frame of reference
Then I watched movies like Lady Snowblood and the great silence and realized how shit he is.
He made a single half decent tight film then rubbish ever since
>>
>>79959714
>2001

Agree it's 10/10.
>>
>>79959635
He's really creepy and is obsessed with feet and niggers and Japan.
>>
His mom got blacked in front of him and he went crazy
>>
>>79966375
... 4chan is that you?
>>
>>79964639
Is Kill Bill male guilt?
>>
>>79962204
This
Had source material to help tone down the tarantautisms, top of his game stuff
Inglorious basterds is great too. And pulp fiction. Like the rest too.
>>
>>79960018
>Death Proof
>Worse than H8 or Django or KB2

You just outed yourself as a pleb
>>
Anyone else really really like his work until they passed the age of 17 and started frequenting this board?
>>
>>79967157
Death Proof is actually good whenever Kurt Russell is on-screen.

The problem is that there are vast swathes of time where he's completely absent from the film.
>>
More self-indulgent than Mike Myers
>>
File: IMG_3904.jpg (32KB, 305x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3904.jpg
32KB, 305x275px
>>79959635

Your problem isn't with Tarantino. You are frustrated with the people who think he is a genius. Anybody who has ever watched the Sergio Leone films and old black belt theatre willl know just how much Tarantino lifts from other movies.
He is an above average writer with a massive database of classic movie scenes buried in his brain.

Talented? Yes, genius? Certainly not. over rated? Definitely.
>>
>>79959635
because hes a thief who got money and glory copying other peoples work.
>>
>>79962071
what did the british broadcasting channel do to his mom?!
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.