[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trailer Park Boys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: TPB 11.jpg (891KB, 1951x2048px) Image search: [Google]
TPB 11.jpg
891KB, 1951x2048px
You will be watching the new season right /tv/?

I don't care how bad it gets I'll still watch.
>>
>>79959490

I will, but I'm expecting the worst.

J-roc was the only saving grace from the last few seasons
>>
Yea, Ricky is such a great character and still makes me laugh
>>
Bubbles needs to stfu He was so much better in the earlier seasons
>>
Nah senpai, first couple seasons and couple movies were GOAT
They've sold out and lost the heart of their characters
>>
>>79959490
Some shows I can keep watching past their best but never comedies.
>>
>>79960373
I'm the opposite, a mediocre half hour comedy is way easier to watch than an hour drama
>>
Seasons 1-4 are kino. Season 5 not terrible but was the beginning of the end. Rest are trash; the Netflix episodes are unacceptable.
>>
>>79960337
I don't think it's as much a matter of selling out as it is them just not being very good writers. It was completely different before season 8 when they had Clattenburg writing the episodes with them.
>>
>>79960568
the new episodes just completely miss the point and are nothing but dude weed lmao
>>
1-7 are fucking awesome

the boys can do hilarious improv but they can't write their show
>>
What's the consensus on Don't Legalize It? I personally thought it was superior to the first movie but prefer Countdown to Liquor Day.
>>
>>79960859
I'm with you on that. First movie is ok, but Don't legalize it is my favorite. Countdown to Liquor day is slow building, but that last 30 minutes or so make it worth it.

I can't really remember any details of the first movie, to be honest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.