[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Movies you saw more than a 100 times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 001-die-another-day-theredlist.jpg (215KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
001-die-another-day-theredlist.jpg
215KB, 1200x786px
I'll start.
>Die Another Day
>Transporter
>Transporter 2

>star wars/indiana jones as a kid.
>>
Top Gun
>>
>>79958002
Nobody watches a movie 100 times, retard
>>
Eyes wide shut is my most rewatched film.

I honestly think it might be the best film ever made.

Discover new thing every time i watch it.
>>
>>79958036
Howard Hughes does
>>
File: laf3.png (278KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
laf3.png
278KB, 489x488px
>watching a movie more than 100 times
>not having autism
pick one
>>
-Dennis the menace
-All of Sergio Leone's movies, especially the good the bad and the ugly
-Goldfinger

I am 25 and have mild social issues
>>
>>79958002
COLONIZED
>>
>>79958152
>All of Sergio Leone's movies, especially the good the bad and the ugly
good call, I think I've seen it more than a 100 times too
>>
File: T2-Poster.jpg (428KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
T2-Poster.jpg
428KB, 1000x1426px
I also rewatched this 3 times back to back when I first got it. Nothing was like it when it was released.
>>
>>79958283
do this every time I see a shitty action flick. makes me feel better.
>>
>>79958002
>Die Another Day

WTF? Were you tortured in Guantanamo or what?
>>
>>79958504
perfect pacing does it for me. every scene takes exactly the number of seconds it should take, and the way they are all strung together is just masterful.

there's not a single bad scene, either.

and WITHIN the scenes, editing is top-notch, each shot is exactly the right length.
>>
>>79958002
Goodfellas
Die Hard
Braveheart
No Country for Old Men
>>
100 times really? Fuck me. I've probably seen Star Trek 2 at least 50. But 100 times, that's some autistic shit man.
>>
>>79958002
The worst Bond movie of them all, really??
The Darjeeling Limited
>>
>>79958693
>Braveheart
couldn't get enough of this as a kid, haven't seen it recently, will do
>>
Not 100 times (apart from probably 2001) but these films (mainly cus they were always on tv):

Star Wars 4,5 and 5
2001 (my most watched film). Dr Strangelove, The Shining and ACO
The Seven Samurai
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, Escape from Alcatraz, Firefox, Dirty Harry, The Eiger Sanction and Every Which Way But Loose
Connery and Moore Bonds
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (Wilder ofc)
Weird Science, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, Home Alone, Ferris Buellers Day Off and Uncle Buck
The Blues Brothers, Animal House, Trading Places and An American Werewolf in London
The DirtyDozen, The Wild Geese, Where Eagles Dare. The Great Escape and Force 10 from Navarone
Everything Laurel and Hardy made
Death Wish, Death Wish II, The Mechanic. The White Buffalo and Mr Majestyk
Modern Times and City Lights
Krull, The Last Starfighter, Remo Williams and The Beastmaster
They Live, The Thing and Escape from New York
Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Temple of Doom and Frantic
The Carry On films
>>
>>79959719
And the Rocky movies too and First Blood ofc
Shit also movies like Papillon
Also stuff like Trancers
>>
>>79959719
this anon gets it

the movies are not necessaries good and/or your favourite, just something you've seen a lot
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.