[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the poster soaked in piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: raw-52.jpg (575KB, 1000x1561px) Image search: [Google]
raw-52.jpg
575KB, 1000x1561px
Why is the poster soaked in piss
>>
that's the good ol' tea bag on paper look
>>
File: Mona_Lisa.jpg (92KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mona_Lisa.jpg
92KB, 396x600px
>>79957198
Yellow tint = kino
>>
>>79957198
Why aren't you?
>>
because the movie is a pile of piss
>>
why did sauron not make more horcruxes?
>>
>>79957198
It was a different time.
>>
File: 10739144.gif (492KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
10739144.gif
492KB, 245x245px
>a group of literally nobodies pitched their idea so well, that the studio gave them permission to make three movies on a modest budget
>these group of loving people were making a marvelous movie for people who already knew LOTR and were fans of tolkien, so the expectations were not very high
>ended up creating the best trilogy ever made that revolutionized the fantasy industry
>will be a movie that in 100 years will still be remembered as one of the best movies ever
You might not like it. You might disagree, but whatever you do, you can't change this fact. This was a masterpiece, and I'm glad I lived in this timeline to see this.
Thank you Tolkien and thank you Peter Jackson.
>>
It's a shame it isn't in blue and orange.
>>
>>79957198
Tax expenditure
>>
>>79961549
The others look even worse. Its just weird there has to be only two colors on a poster. The others are brown and cream colored.
>>
>>79957198
Why did they give arwin so much to do?
>>
>>79960709
jesus christ, people like you are the problem with society
>hyperbolic statement
>MORE HYPERBOLE
>like dis if u agree

you're the literal worst
>>
Because during the production it was a common theme for the crew to actually piss on things related to the movie. They pissed on everything. They pissed on the costumes, they pissed on the sets, they pissed on the actual film, they pissed on the steps of government until the government gave them a tax break, they pissed absolutely everywhere. It got to the point where anyone that joined the crew on the first day they had to find something to piss on and it was also tradition for them to get a cup of piss poured over there head. A few people tried to complain to the employment courts about the practice but because they were on contracts which were based on what in New Zealand is called 'events of national significance' they had no legal basis to lodge any formal complaints. I also went in their offices one time and saw a wall of photographs of people pissing on shit. And Elijah Wood famously went on Letterman and admitted to pissing on a famous Wellington sculpture.
>>
>>79961815
Suck my balls
>>
Why did the Grim Reaper guys ride on horseback all the way to The Shire?
>>
>>79960709
>modest budget
$93 million is modest? That's 130 million adjusted to inflation. Hardly a modest budget
>>
>>79961970
their fellbeasts weren't ready and needed time to cook
>>
>>79962024
>$93 million is modest? That's 130 million adjusted to inflation. Hardly a modest budget

Nowadays shitty romantic comedies cost the studios between fifty-eighty millions, so yeah LotR's budget was modest even with todays standard.
They made three movies - shot entirelly on film - over three hours of content with the budget of an Avengers flick.
Pretty damn impressive.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.