[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S THE MAN SHOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: The Man Show.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Man Show.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
IT'S THE MAN SHOW
>>
ZIGGY ZOGGY
>>
>>79953682

is it though?
>>
>>79953682
oy oy oy
>>
You see the episode where he wanted to sleep with his mom? and he threatened his dad because his dad was fucking with him and he was jealous of his dad?.
>>
>>79953707
vey vey vey
>>
>>79953668

What's Adam up to these days? Do you think him and Jimmy are still buddies?
>>
>that episode when they got women to sign a petition to end woman's sufferage
>>
>>79953668

Could they get away with this today on a big network?
>>
>>79953772
After his abysmal show following The Man Show, he got into radio and podcasts.

He's still doing his radio show, but I don't think he does much TV anymore. And yes, he still clings to Jimmy like a life-raft
>>
When is Jimmy going to apologize for being such a chauvinistic misogynistic asshole who lost weight?
>>
>>79953900
Speaking of Adam's show, there's one bit of kino that everyone remembers from it. In case you haven't seen it, it's worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ieax7gRZPS8
>>
i was thinking about this show the other day
always preferred adam desu
>>
>>79953900
Adam Corolla had a really good podcast when he first started it
It was off the cuff just hanging out letting people be funny or interesting without being in their "act"

Its slowly become a Morning Zoo Radio type show where everything is canned, its lost its appeal. Its sad because it used to be really good.
>>
>>79953707
goy goy goy
>>
>>79953668
Things I remember about the Man Show
>Andy Milonakis selling beer
>juggies on trampolines
>old guy who could swallow a whole beer in one second

Thats it
>>
>>79953668
the guy in the right would end up voting for Hillary Clinton
>>
>>79954464
Lots of people did
>>
>>79953668
>ZIGGY ZIGGY ZIGGY ZIGGY!It's ep 50 and for the 50th time will watch girls on trampoline
>Uuuu exciting, uuuu we're so rebellious!
What a cringy show!
>>
This show had a lot of homoerotic humor.
>>
File: IMG_0255.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0255.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
What is the Man Show boy doing these days?
>>
>>79953668
>It's an episode where Kimmel looks like a complete slob moron! he's drunk and he can barely pronounce words.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>79955417
The married with children skits were miles better.
>>
>>79953772
He does tons of podcasts, "writes" books, directs documentaries, and will soon have a Spike show about home improvement.

They are still buddies, and Adam occasionally writes jokes for Jimmy.
>>
File: 1395400139041.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395400139041.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>79953668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwPFb1hKqFw
>>
>>79954010
Holy shit.... did that episode actually air??
>>
File: ioiLmz6.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
ioiLmz6.png
16KB, 691x597px
>Juggies are pretend boxing and one of the Juggy's tops begins to fall off, but she tries to keep it on while still boxing
>hello puberty
>>
>>79954355
I didn't remember anyway of this until you said it. But by god now I do. Now I do.
>>
>>79955656
Amazingly, yes, it did
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.