[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this movie literally flawless? Also, tfw no jodie gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: silence of the lambs.jpg (480KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
silence of the lambs.jpg
480KB, 1920x1037px
Is this movie literally flawless?

Also, tfw no jodie gf
>>
>>79953479
Yes, it's the perfect thriller.
>>
THE OBJECTIVE HANNIBAL FILM RANKINGS:

>God tier
The Silence of the Lambs
Manhunter

>Good tier
Red Dragon

>Decent tier
Hannibal

>Shit tier
Hannibal Rising

I haven't seen the TV show.
>>
>>79953545
Pretty much this

But swap red dragon and Hannibal and we got a deal

I also never saw the show or Hannibal rising
>>
i don't like all the up close face shots
>>
>>79953545
people suck manhunter's cock a little too much. it's good but it's not on SOTL's level.
>>
>>79953593
I agree that it isn't on the same level as TSOTL but it's a really great film.
>>
File: IMG_0391.jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
>>79953479
The scene where Hannibal escapes.

It's a great scene, but it really doesn't add anything to the plot. Hannibal doesn't influence the story anymore after this scene, the only thing that happens is he's there for a sequel tease at the end, but the main story wraps up without him. You could cut out his escape scene entirely, and the movie would still make perfect sense. Still, great scene, so you can't complain too much.
>>
>>79953545
Manhunter ranked too high.
>>
>>79953573
Immersion enhanced.
>>
>>79953618
I think it adds up to the tension of the moment, with the FBI getting close to the killer and now another psycopath is on the loose.
>>
>>79953618
Without this scene the sense of creepy danger you get in the first visit scene would be just that, some weirdo creep in a cell. The escape scene validates the feeling the audience had during the earlier scene and makes it more powerful. Cutting it rwould take awy a large facet of the Hannibal character
>>
>>79953799
I guess you're right. I just felt a little unfulfilled how he never comes back into the story after that.
>>
>>79953814
Well, you show too much Hannibal it becomes a cliche and a bore.

See: Hannibal (movie).

Subtlety, my friend.
>>
He said he wasn't from reddït but he could've been lieing
>>
>>79953479

Probably the only true 10/10 movie.
>>
File: 1488172609879.jpg (39KB, 680x586px) Image search: [Google]
1488172609879.jpg
39KB, 680x586px
>>79953618
>crazy genius flesh eater is on now loose
>doesn't add anything to the plot
>>
File: 30 year old mel.jpg (9KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
30 year old mel.jpg
9KB, 199x254px
>>79953479
Jodie is terrific. She stood by Mel Gibson and helped support him when the ZOG machine tried to tear him down.

I respect people who stick by there friends.
>>
>>79954300
It doesn't though. Until the very end when he calls Clarice. But that's just a sequel tease.
>>
>>79953479
Nothing is flawless, but it is definitely perfect.
>>
>>79954322
RDJ did too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AAJuynxnTQ
>>
>>79953479
>tfw no jodie gf
You know, having a dyke as a gf is not healthy.
>>
>>79954364

It's not a sequel tease. It shows Lecter's character.
>>
>>79953545
Wow. I agree.
>>
So now that KStew came out as a full blown dyke, is there any doubt that gays "procreate" via molestation?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.