[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /tv/ triggered by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Is /tv/ triggered by this
>>
>>79951230
These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop.
>>
>>79951230
These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop.
>>
>>79951230
a white criminal and a black guy as a law man? not realistic
>>
>white guilt the movie
>>
>>79951230
>>
>>79951230
>>
File: 1488364368117.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488364368117.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>>79951260
>>79951290
>>79951309
>>79951329
>>
>>
Hey cuck is OUR word. Only we can say it.
>>
>>79951295
bounty hunters are not "law men" and don't need to be upstanding citizens.

fuck even today "Dog the Bounty Hunter" is a guy that was convicted of first degree murder.
>>
File: CncT1ErWgAAiUbu.jpg (153KB, 866x1199px) Image search: [Google]
CncT1ErWgAAiUbu.jpg
153KB, 866x1199px
>>79951230
I watched the first 30 minutes of birth of a nation and I gotta say it is an amazing film.

>not all whites are evil in the movie
>the white guy who is owner of main character doesnt beat him like some other whites do
but due to the fucking idiots online who bashed the movie due to a black man being the lead and whites in the movie treating him like shit even tho THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED COUPLE HUNDRED YEARS AGO.

btw I know the movie has its problems and it isnt based on 100% facts but still it is a well made movie from what I've seen and I will finish watching it.
>>
>>79951230
not really, i enjoyed it in theatres but the multiple times i tried watching it after i didnt like it. i think i realized that tarantino is just kind of... meme-y.
>>
File: comicbookgoy.jpg (61KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
comicbookgoy.jpg
61KB, 1920x1080px
>>79951230
No, it's a fun movie.

>>79951565
>a movie that portrays a psychopathic serial killer as the hero

You realise that the person it's based on went around indiscriminatingly killing innocent men, women and children right?
>>
>>79951593
>meme-y.
Oh so you became retarded.
>>
These alt cucks are triggered by everything. I wish reddit would say breathing air is cool so they'd stop
>>
>>79951230
Now this is what I call a boring movie.
Just as bad as La La Land or Guardians of the Galaxy.
>>
Did Tarantino handpick all of the mandingos?
>>
>>79951676
Na i agree with him, i didn't enjoy it on later viewings. Loved it the first time though
>>
>>79951904
Same
>>
Watched it two times in theater. Second time because I was convinced I had missed something but it was still just as bad. It was the first time I couldn't get any enjoyment out of a Tarantino movie. I rewatched some of his older stuff and realized that my taste in film had just developed in a different direction and I could no longer enjoy most of his films, although Jackie Brown is still really cool.
>>
I Just saw it as a dumb action movie with a great performance by waltz and that Tarantino was trying too hard to pander to black people
>>
>>79951290
Says you
>>
>>79951230
when this movie you say it is sjw. then you are a one motherfucking paranoid
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.