[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 980980.jpg (59KB, 290x422px) Image search: [Google]
980980.jpg
59KB, 290x422px
>Eight hours until the new episode airs

Who hype here?
>>
Show is shit without Lexa. Also the grounder shit is really getting old. Feels like the show is just repeating itself with the constant betrayals
>>
BIG CLARKE TITTIES
>>
File: 1442710205441.png (758KB, 1041x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1442710205441.png
758KB, 1041x1066px
>implying anyone still watches this

I'll grab some webms of Clarke's boobs when you idiots post it here, and that's it.

Can't wait for the abysmal ratings so this is finally cancelled.
>>
>>79951202
tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits
>>
>>79951458
I'm honestly surprised it even ran this far, it's not like the first season was particularly great
>>
>>79951969
This is every CW show. The tits keep them alive.
>>
>>79951202
I'm not hype. It's been on a downward trajectory since Mount Weather desu

>Remove Jasper and Abby
>Actually kill Octavia
>Make sure Murphy is in every episode
That would make the season miles better
>>
>>79952107
>do something horrible to Raven so she has to whimper in pain with tears and sweat streaming down her face but she soldiers on and saves the day anyway
>>
>>79952129
Raven suffering is a given though. It's coming
>>
>>79951284
Oh look a lexafag.

Fuck off back to tumblr fatty.
>>
>>79952284
Get mad, fagboy. Show died along with her.
>>
>>79952284
Shipping is cancer but they killed off Lexa and Lincoln only to leave us with shit like Jasper and Octavia. Blunders of the fucking century.
>>
What's based Murphy gonna do this episode bros? Lock everyone out of the bunker so he and mutantfu can live peacefully?
>>
>>79952427
They really messed up Jasper. He could sacrifice him self in some noble way and no one would give a shit.
>>
Murphy's story and Clarke's delectable breasts are the only reason to watch this show anymore.
>>
>>79952500
Should've just stuck with him becoming an hero. He's pointless.
>>
t-t-t-TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS
>>
>>79952588
He was good as a goofy sidekick, by then they made him full emo. He even has his art and indie music that he got turned onto from an ex gf.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.