[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 33

File: latest[1].png (407KB, 541x706px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
407KB, 541x706px
>I am Negan, utterly completely, stone cold Negan. I was negan before I even met you!
>>
>>79949421
Eugene is back to his roots, doing his best thing: bullshitting and faking it to survive vicariously at the expenses of the local big dicked badass.
You could argue that Negan's no Abraham, but I think someone's is not gonna survive his bullshitting this time either.

C'mon the dude's pratically a walking navy seal pasta with made up phds and scientifical gibbering instead of military ones!

>I'll have you know that I have three master degree and two doctorates yada yada some government supr sekrit project
>oh and I also know some neat tricks with dishwasher and gloves

c'mon Negan's not gonna buy it all, Eugene may even help him but at the end of the day he sure doesn't like to be bullshitted around like that.
>>
>>79949659
>>79949421
He's a weasely piece of shit, I thought he wasn't a piece of shit coward fuck, but he is.
>>
File: xd.png (563KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
xd.png
563KB, 720x404px
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79949421

did you know that Eugene is a NERD???? He plays old video games and everything!!!! what a total nerd, just like me XDDDD
>>
>>79949740
you are talking shit about the guy but you'd be his buttboy
>>
>>79949786
the Internet was a mistake
>>
>>79949421
He just gets patronised and treated like shit back in Alexandria, even after trying his best for the group he still gets put down and told he's useless by Rosita. Can't blame him for just saying "fuck it" when he was shown the life he could have working for Negan
>>
>>79949659
I think you're giving the show too much credit.
>>
>>79950739
>He just gets patronised and treated like shit back in Alexandria, even after trying his best for the group he still gets put down and told he's useless by Rosita.
This

Fuck Rick's group, anyone with a brain can see that he doesn't know how to utilize his people properly.
>>
>gets shit on by Abraham
>goes on a one-man mission to distract The Saviors and gets the shit beaten out of him for it
>gets shit on by Rosita WHILE she's demanding a favor from him, which Eugene specifically warned her would have grave consequences for someone other than herself
>gets punished as a direct result of her actions
I wouldn't even blame Eugene for being a turncoat. He's probably just playing Negan and acting as an inside man, but I hope he eventually gets his big moment where it pays off and he can give a big "fuck you" speech to Rosita for talking down at him. Everything she thinks she is is a direct result of Abraham's guidance, and the only thing that stopped Abraham from blowing his brains out in a parking lot 2 years ago was Eugene's lies, lies which IIRC Abraham admitted he chose to believe because it gave him a reason to live. Otherwise, Rosita probably would've end up being an all-you-can-eat taqueria to a pack of walking corpses.
>>
>>79949659
>c'mon Negan's not gonna buy it all

He already doesn't. He's just having fun with the retard. He went even as far so as to kill his only doctor in order to prove this idiot's bullshit.

Negan is like that. He will go to extreme lengths to get some amusement. or to get things done.

You'll see, season finale Negan will be like "Dude i saw from day 1 you were full of bullshit,mi was just messin' with ya!"
>>
>>79951402
>He went even as far so as to kill his only doctor in order to prove this idiot's bullshit.

wrong. He killed him because the doctors brother, who is also a doctor at hilltop is going to replace him.
>>
>>79949421
He knows he wont last long with Negan, so he's bullshitting about his credentials and his loyalty to Negan so he can buy some time to figure out how the get back to Rick's group. It just doesn't look like he actually trusts Negan.
>>
>>79951557
That's not why he killed him. That's the reason he didn't hesitate to kill him.
>>
>>79949659
He is only keeping him around to make bullets.
>>
Rick is going to lose another waifu in the comics
>>
>>79952433
Who cares honestly.
>>
>research complete
>you can now create bullets
>>
>>79951393
Anyone have the gif or webm of negan throwing the guy in the furnace?
>>
>>79951557
Either option would make Negan utterly retarded. A doctor is worth 100 normal people in this post apocalyptic world. Just because you have one in reserve doesn't make it any less of a stupid idea to kill off your first one.
>>
File: Fear-the-Walking-Dead-affiche.jpg (71KB, 486x688px) Image search: [Google]
Fear-the-Walking-Dead-affiche.jpg
71KB, 486x688px
Can we talk about how kino fear twd is? Really found its footing in season 2b. I'd say it's better than season 2 of twd.
>>
>>79949421
Bill Hicks has let himself go.
>>
>>79952483
me
>>
>>79949421
Why was this dumb fuck playing Atari games. This is the most baffling thing about the episode.
>>
>>79953188
The boat shit lasted way too long, and it wasn't even that long.
>>
>>79953272
Sad!
>>
>>79953321

It was a cool concept, but it wasn't executed well. I think 2b made up for it though.
>>
>>79949421
Andrea deaded, Dwight deaded, Rick x Negan ship confirmed
>>
>>79951401
Nailed it
>>
>>79953188
The Maori father is the best thing about the whole thing. Episode 1 and 2 of Season 1 were great, same with Episode 1 and 12 of Season 2 (LA bombing and the father killing the two guys with his bare hands).
>>
>>79951401
The comic has already shown that Eugene is willing to cuck it up for Rosita so he even wants to raise her child as his own after she cheats on him. Luckily, it never came to that as Rosita was beheaded before she gave birth.
>>
>>79953188
skip the whole boat part and I agree
>>
>>79951401
>a white cis male will have a chance to give a big "fuck you" to a minority woman
>2017 american television
>>
>>79952433
>carl is going to kill negan in the comics
Plz team up taking down saviors and Carl take control with negan
>>
is he /ourguy/?
>>
>>79953188
When there are zombie scenes they are much better than walking dead. Nick is a much more interesting character than anyone left alive in walking dead. Needed more rioting and a better breakdown of the military to be kino though
>>
>>79950739
>by Rosita
thats the point, shes a crazy retarded bitch now so shes the only one who thinks hes useless
>>
>>79953852
Eugene will survive way longer than any of the minorities.
>>
>>79953188

this show is like if someone realized how shit TWD is and decided to redo the whole thing and make it good this time

no idea why it even exists but the world is better with it

that said Negan kinda saved TWD for me
>>
File: dead-alive-skeleton-legs.jpg (141KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
dead-alive-skeleton-legs.jpg
141KB, 1200x787px
>>79949421
>DUDE LIQUID METAL ON ROTTING CORPSES TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER LMAO
>>
>>79953760
>>79953816
>>79953916

What did you think of Chris's death? I was expecting something bigger to happen, but it was a pretty realistic scenario. Did the dudebrahs deserve their beat down? I mean, Chris was fucked up beyond repair and never would have made it, they put him out of his misery for sure. But it did look like they were being lazy pricks both sleeping in the back of the truck while he was driving.
>>
>>79953916
The military scenes were all shit and I think it would be better if they either went into the desert and had the whole human conflict directly or just went directly to the boat. And the military was literally shit. I can accept them not being able to save the people as hospitals etc were hit first and cause a lot more people to die than can be saved, but not being able to save themselves?
>>
>>79954008
>And the military was literally shit
Which makes it realistic af tbqh.
>>
>>79951402
Is that what happened to you when you tried to get a promotion at your home depot job?
>>
>>79953972
>this show is like if someone realized how shit TWD is and decided to redo the whole thing and make it good this time
Ok tone it down man.
>>
>>79953999
He was an edgy little retard but at least his death makes the father more interesting. I think they should kill everyone but the gay nigger, the father and maybe the daughter.
>>79954042
Not even the Californian military can be that incompetent, can it? Tbh I think they would've secured nuclear power grids, water stations etc. and let the civilists tend to themselves in a real life situation but instead they act like retards and didn't even use any drones for observation.
>>
>>79954008
>>79954042

Well maybe a new military outfit will be the next adversary next season with that helicopter at the possible fema camp.

We're still only weeks into the apocalypse, but i feel like the outbreak began in Mexico some time before it hit LA. The Mexicans just acted like the apocalypse had been going on for awhile, almost like seasons 3-5 of TWD.
>>
Eugene is definitely /ourguy/

Not even joking, he's how I imagine most of /tv/ to be.
>>
>>79953972
FTWD is still shit but I agree, it's better than TWD. Too bad the only thing that hasn't turned to shit in that franchise are the comics and even they will eventually go to shit. Hopefully Kirkman isn't cucked enough to actually create the Rick/Negan ship.
>>79954120
The corpses must've started awakening at the same time all around the world or else we would've seen military all across the country in episode 1.
>>79954137
He's a literal cuck that got saved from cuckdom by a hysterial, bald woman.
>>
>>79953999
maddison is alpha, also interesting is nicks early on using the walkers to his advantage, using the walkers to save his life when on his own and the dead whispering to him when he was dehydrated
>>
>walkers have been roaming around for roughly 2 years
>Negan complaining that his walkers protecting the wall are decaying too rapidly

Why the fuck doesn't he just get living people who he plans to kill anyway, and use them? And don't tell me they can't find enough people to use when they're literally killing people left and right.
Pouring scathing metal liquid on top of already decayed bodies will burn them to the bone rendering them useless.

Autism rant over
>>
>>79954120
Dude, that's just Mexico.
>>
>>79954093

I just think they should kill Madison for now, she's annoying. Travis has been through too much shit to not have a further story. As for nick and alicia, nick is awesome and alicia is too qt to kill.
>>
>>79954199
Nick is mentally fucked and won't survive for much longer. The ICE ark will be interesting.
>>
>>79954222
One the one hand, yeah, it was a dumb idea. On the other, actually taking some time to engineer shit is a positive move. I'm still pissed no one's built a fucking gate house.
>>
>>79953999
Father's beat down makes me think he's beta. I'm still 100% convinced nick is the founder of the whisperers. I don't know about Madison being alpha but with how the story has been with her not understanding him I could see them doing a "walking in my shoes for a mile" thing with him dying and her wearing his face as her mask and that being her change. Obviously they'll tone down the rape as they have for all of the show
>inb4 beta is huge
Yeah so is negan. He's huge compared to that HIV infected guy
>>
>>79954241
I agree, kill Madison. Travis is the best character in the entire show and has been carrying it for me since episode 1.
>Hear story about undead druggies killing and eating fellow druggies from drugtard son
>Doesn't really believe him but goes out and checks it anyway!
I've never seen such a reasonable person on tv in my entire life.
>>
>>79954283
>Father's beat down makes me think he's beta. I'm still 100% convinced nick is the founder of the whisperers
The comics and the tv are different canons and the whisperers haven't appeared on tv yet. Also, they are wandering around Virginia/Maryland where almost all stories are centered around, not 5000 kilometers away in California or even fucking Mexico.
>>
>>79954222
I was more buttblasted by the idea they would even suggest frivolously wasting metal on dumb zombies instead of bullets. I mean you can always "create" more zombies but bullets and bullet material are more scarce.

/sperg rant
>>
>>79952379
i like how ammo never was a thing in the show. they even wasted shitloads with target practice and all of a sudden ist ha huge problem.
>>
>>79954324
>5 weeks into the apocalypse
>Nick gone from California to Mexico coast to Tijuana to border
>travels with hordes in blood mode
>literally ate a dog and a living dude with the zombies
>made a huge horde of Mexicans in blood travel to border
>Madison is from Georgia and mentioned missing it
Dude its happening they're the whisperers and there will be some gay ass twitter war hashsag pick your side bullshit when the shows merge
>>
>>79954324
>>79954293
>>79954249

Anyone else think Nick looks like a light-skinned beaner?

For most of season 1 i thought they were all Travis's kids, nick and alicia being mixed half-siblings to Chris.
>>
>>79954477
Or maybe the show will get cancelled before.
>>79954515
He does, but it's LA, there are no white people.
>>
File: IMG_0840.jpg (81KB, 414x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.jpg
81KB, 414x498px
>Oh Shit
>>
>>79955088
Yeah, she ded. Also Dwight ded.
>>
>>79955107
Dwight's not dead lol, he's gonna be the one to kill Sherry
>>
Ok guys, what is the worst thing you ever did?
>>
>>79955088
It says alive on twd wiki.
>>
>>79955442
Still alive but sentenced to death.
>>
File: rosita.jpg (40KB, 535x803px) Image search: [Google]
rosita.jpg
40KB, 535x803px
I want her to pee on me.
>>
>>79955088
Bite or stray bullet?
>>
Does this awful show really deserve a general?
>>
>>79955593
bite
>>
Negan and Eugene are fucking carrying this shitfesto of a show
>>
>>79949740
>>79949659
>twd fans are so retarded they can't see the obvious plot setup for eugene to be instrumental in taking down negan from the inside proving he really has changed
He owes it to abraham.
>>
File: 1486447559082.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1486447559082.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>79955615
>not watching it ironically for the memes
>>
I don't know why people hate this show so much. It has different format I guess, but it wasn't bad until perhaps early this season. Some things are too much, but I liked previous season and most others.
>>
>>79955660
No doubt that he's playing both sides. Negan has done far better by Eugene than Rick's group has though.
>>
>>79955088
So they are turning comics ships to serial?
>>
>>79953312
>Atari games
what did you expect? PS4 online?
>>
>>79954422
Considering the survival rate and number of guns in America, there would never be a shortage of ammo. It is only now an issue because they want it to be a plot point
>>
>>79950739
>Was Rick utilizing you like this?

Neagan brought up a fair point. Rick has an autistic savant genius and he wastes him on occasional guard duty and nothing else.
>>
>>79956336
He knows as much as is plot convenient, although if they show him reading a book in the library at some point I'll be wet.
>>
>>79956174
I don't think you know what lankiness means if you think jdm has lifts.
>>
File: RCO015_1488385680.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
RCO015_1488385680.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I can't tell what this page is supposed to convey. Is it a punch is it a stab?
>>
>>79955639
agreed
>>
File: fyhvhhc.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
fyhvhhc.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>79951401
>He's probably just playing Negan and acting as an inside man,

This show is so predictable you could see it from a mile away. Nothing interesting will ever happen-- no back stabbings betrayals, no rape scenes, no evil womyn--- like the bitches in Nelix's harem would genuinely be happy to be there... this shows so fucking lame/boring/retarded i just came here to shit on it really because it feels good to shit on crappy shows that my pleb family likes to watch
>>
>>79957433
But Dawn Jadis and Alpha are evil, Dawn Jadis and Alpha are backstabbers, Dawn and Alpha let rape fly in their communities. Also you use the same picture every time you bitch about TWD. You use it so often that I recognize you. Fucking loser.
>>
>>79949740
>hasn't been paying attention to the show: the post

>>79954354
Not all metal can be used as bullet material, plus there are probably tons of metal they could scavenge, after all most people in the apocalypse are looking for food/fuel/water etc, not big pieces of metal to lug around
>>
>>79952971
heh, looks like you don't understand being sick'n'twisted
>>
>>79953806
can you guys mark spoilerz, please
>>
>>79957734
Why bother with walkers then? Why not just make a huge iron wall?
>>
>>79956871
punch
>>
>>79957795
It's not exactly a spoiler thou, as the showmakers may still decide to make Eugene a real cuck.
>>
>>79957823
Because walkers are scarier and more active?
>>
>>79957823
Because TWD has shit for set designers and writers.
>>
>>79958254
>i still don't know what lankiness means in combination with tall
He's fucking 6'2. LANKY means you are tall and thin.
>what size lifts
You are implying he has lifts in his fucking shoes or don't even know how to properly express what kind of weights he was lifting or whatever garbage fucking situation you clearly don't understand you slopebrowed troglodyte.
>>
>>79957823
Because creating a huge iron wall requires a lot of materials and machinery.
>>
>>79958510
>LMAO U MAD
Kay bruh, clearly you don't even know the words you are using. Writing you off as a faggot.
>>
>>79958347
They won't be active much when they're embedded in metal.

An iron wall would at least have the benefit of not being preachable by both hordes of undead as well as most hostile humans. Can't ram a truck through a huge ass iron wall.

>>79958543
> lot of materials
The whole world is filled with that stuff
>and machinery
They have a smelter
>>
>>79958719
Why not just dig holes around the whole complex?
>>
Why is the cgi so bad this season ?
>>
>>79952971
Especially with how often people die in this world. You would want as many of them as you could get so when one inevitably dies you are not stuck without one.
>>
>>79958784
Because holes fill eventually
>>
>>79958719
It's not even so much the metal, it's that they basically acknowledge the shelf life of zombies, which should dry up in a matter of days due to exposure.
>>
>>79958853
You mean the composite shot or whatever? Those are ALWAYS bad on TWD for some fucking reason.
>>
Has FTWD overlapped into the TWD time period yet? The theory about them being the whisperers has some plausibility I think because there is enough time for them to travel, especially with the time skip. And the whisperer's whole thing is being nomad or whatever right? I haven't read the comics or watched FTWD btw
>>
>>79958853
>horde in E9
>garbage pile vista in E10
>walker splitting in half in E11
it really seems like the budget is getting smaller and smaller
>>
>>79959397
also the tiger just looks retarded at this point
>>
>>79960212
is it ever going to do anything
>>
Hey guys, does Lorie have any lewds? I can't find any good fap material of her and i need.
>>
>>79960361
She has nude scenes in Colony.
>>
>>79960378

I really want to see her in sexy white lingerie
>>
>character gets burned alive in a furnace
>completely silent the entire time

was this done so that the scene wasnt too dark or are the makers just dumb.
>>
>>79960564
The show's producers admitted that they toned down some violence after backlash over the season premier, one thing they outright admitted they toned down was Fat Joey's death which was fully filmed and gruesome. Then again, it could just be a scam to sell more blurays and give the show a "too hardcore for TV" mystique.
>>
>>79960564
you realise you die instantly when you get set on fire right?
>>
File: illswallowyoursoul.png (60KB, 232x126px) Image search: [Google]
illswallowyoursoul.png
60KB, 232x126px
>next episode is titled Say Yes
>It heavily features Richonne
>Say Yes
Wooooo boy
>>
>>79960564

You go into shock when you burn. It's not actually the horrible death movies and tv make it seem, you wouldn't be in pain for long before passing out.
>>
>>79960564
But he screamed for 5 seconds. If you're going to complain then be honest.
>>
>>79960625
>they toned down was Fat Joey's death which was fully filmed and gruesome
you better be fucking kidding me
>>
File: furnace.webm (650KB, 650x364px) Image search: [Google]
furnace.webm
650KB, 650x364px
haha
>>
>>79949421
After death pf Abraham and Glen, Eugene is literally the only interesting character left in the show.
>>
>>79960766
smart, kill your only doctor in front of all the people who fear (resent) you. Nelix would be killed in his sleep
>>
>>79960792
>Glen
>interesting
also who is negan but otherwise you're right
>>
>>79960766
i wonder if negan knows that "doctor" is an academic title and doesn't mean that Eugene can perform any medical treatment
>>
>>79960934
Negan meant the hilltop doctor as the "replacement"
>>
>>79955088
I don't feel any emotion over Andrea's death. Being drip-fed 1 issue a month really kills things.
>>
>>79960766
haven't watched this season hows negan antics coming along
>>
>>79960973
oh, that makes sense now
>>
>>79957823
Settle down there, Trump
>>
>>79960861
Yeah, Negan is a funny character, so you're right.
Also, I liked Glen because he wasn't a pretentious, edgy douchebag like the rest of Rick's crew. He was simple, down to earth guy who never tried to teach others how they should live.
>>
>>79961258
>who never tried to teach others how they should live.
Actually he did and it was one of the best character relationships
>>
>>79949659

It was already implied in the scene with Dwight and Eugene that Eugene was playing along. Eugene is just trying to figure out if he can trust Dwight.
>>
File: REALLY.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
REALLY.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>79961035
He's great.
>>
>>79952971

Dwight is fucking with Negan and Negan knows this. Negan can't kill his most trusted lieutenant because that would undermine his position with the others and Dwight figured Negan wouldn't kill the doc because he was "too valuable" which would make Negan look weak because he didn't dish out any punishment so he was forced to kill the doc if only to give a big fuck you to Dwighty boy.
>>
>>79961764
Dwight isn't Negan's trusted lieutenant, he's the bitch boy who hunts down runners. Trevor is his right hand man. Negan keeps Dwight around just to fuck with him.
>>
Did the part where Negan held Dwight and said "Ice cold, I love it!" give anyone else a boner?
>>
>>79953972
negan is the last nail for twds coffin
he's literally the worst antagonist I've ever seen, looks like he's a living joke in twd universe
>>
>>79962583
Please, people love him.
TWD was getting stale and now they went to a more comical tone, and its fun as fuck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170301-153741.png (683KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170301-153741.png
683KB, 720x1280px
Reminder they are going to fuck
>>
File: 1486950040896.png (175KB, 270x389px) Image search: [Google]
1486950040896.png
175KB, 270x389px
>>79963349
Is she a chameleon?
>>
>>79963349
she's cute
>>
>>79962111

You're right. I'm confused because of the comic.
>>
>>79963349
I hope so, since Eugene is my self insert and she would be who I'd want to lose my virginity to in the Sanctuary
>>
>>79963349

I'd like to shove my dick down her throat as my balls clash against her chin like the tectonic plates clashing and her eyes tear up like the Niagra falls and she chokes as if in the vacuum of space, if you know what I mean.
>>
THE ACTRESS WHO PLAYS ROSITA IS PREGNANT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

SHE MIGHT GO FULL TARA
>>
>>79963645
>>79963645
That means she dies this season
>>
>>79956871
A choke you retard. He's making choking sounds and the dudes hands are around his neck you can see he top finger. Obviously sherry will save him at the last second then Dwight will go ice cold and ice her
>>
>>79963349
Hopefully /ourguy/ cucks Negan.
>>
>>79963645
Why is Tara even in the show. Does anyone even care? Whenever I see her in a scene I always have a "Oh yeah, she is still there" moment.
>>
>>79964186
Because she fills the lesbian quota
>>
File: 1436786573372.gif (483KB, 207x154px) Image search: [Google]
1436786573372.gif
483KB, 207x154px
>>79963499
>Eugene is my self insert
post mullet
>>
>>79963349
she is top cute
>>
>>79949786
BAZINGA
>>
>>79949740
Are you a woman?
>>
>>79949421
"I was Negan on the Internet in threads asking characters that are literally you with a picture of Negan and I posted me too from my mom's basement!"
>>
>>79964866
hehe
>>
>>79963645
>>SHE MIGHT GO FULL TARA
pls no
>>
File: 1488386654804.jpg (39KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1488386654804.jpg
39KB, 341x411px
>>79965374
>Its a Tara episode
I legitimately don't like the actress, not just the character.
>>
File: rainy day.jpg (47KB, 389x585px) Image search: [Google]
rainy day.jpg
47KB, 389x585px
Were Negan's wives testing Eugene by asking him to make the pills? Did Negan order them to try and get Eugene to show his loyalty?
>>
>>79965429
I really fucking hope so.
Else they're a bunch of hypocrites for calling him a coward.
>>
>>79965467
>Women are hypocrites
Oh fuck who knew
>>
>>79964689
Fuckin this.

They gotta have one of everything.
>>
This show is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>79965429
They wouldnt have called him a coward after
>>
>>79965429
No I think they were just typical women trying to take advantage of the beta nerd.
>>
How the fuck does Negans food system work? You take what you want and mark it on a book? Then what? You do 1 work for 1 pickle?
>>
>>79965965
Yeah i dont get it either.
They told him to take whatever he wants, but he also signed the book so its like he's in debt anyway
>>
>>79965965
I'm guessing "points" are currency. You do work for points then redeem points for food.

So like:
>perimeter guard eight hours - 15 points
>one bottle of water - 2 points
>redeem 2/15 points that day for a bottle of water

I'm surprised they haven't explained it yet.
>>
>>79953188
I worked as a production assistant for this series, they are currently shooting a new season
AMA
>>
is gregory based?
>>
>>79966174
Is the wall built in their universe?
There's border patrol and everything.
>>
>>79966138

This seems like the most likely scenario but fuck me it would be impossible to manage. Im surprised Negan hasnt just invented a currency.
>>
>>79966276
No wall afaik (I don't really know much about the universe per se) but it might as well be, the show is filmed across the border in Rosarito and Tijuana, so if Trump goes and build one for real, you bet your ass they will probably try and shoot there.
>>
>>79965965
>>79966064
You build up points based on what you do for Negan, and spend them that way.

Presumably Negan gave Eugene a bunch of points as a signing bonus, or blanket cart blanch.
>>
>>79963645
Why can't these stupid bitches just adopt or do some test tube baby shit? It should be illegal for a working actress to get knocked up.
>>
>>79966064
I think he just has to sign stuff out in the ledger for the sake of keeping track of all their shit. If Negan's "top guys" took their free stuff and didn't sign it out, it would be a nightmare trying to do inventory and figuring out where it all went.
>>
>>79963349
she will make him
>>
Eugene is based, Rick's diversity squad mistreated their greatest asset for no reason.

They practically went: "you're a fucking white male" on him.
>>
>>79965791
>They gotta have one of everything.
Looking ahead for the MtF one seeking for HRT pills.
>>
>>79966346
They could use bottlecaps
>>
>>79966836
I am actually legit surprised this hasn't been on the show yet.
>>
>>79967072
A guy pretending to be a chick probably ain't the best idea in their world at that point.
>>
>>79967098
>not wanting to be a qt trap to suck dick and get fucked for food and protection
>>
I want to fuck the redhead so badly you have no idea.
>>
>>79965374
Imagine being her and knowing no one likes your character...

Must feel kinda awkward when on set.
>>
>>79968155
The Negan one with the big lips? Hells ya!
>>
File: 1488173545655.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488173545655.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Anyone else actually try the back lean? It's relaxing as fuq and kills stress. Negan is the epitome of confidence.
>>
>>79953999
chris isnt dead. the punks lied because he jacked their ride and they were embarrassed about it.
>>
>>79952971
It's almost like TWD is a shit show.
>>
>>79965374
Fucking gross.
>>
>>79952971
Maybe rarer than that given almost all doctors would have been hard-pressed to be saving lives in the first few weeks, and thus probably taken out regularly by the newly-dead.
>>
>>79955581
Same here senpai
>>
Any one with a medical background would be helpful in this situation. It wouldn't have to be a "Doctor". They'e already showed this with Herschel & Fatty Mc Flat Tits. It'd be more like an emergency room situation so even a nurse would do. But at the same time a lot of these things can be self taught and perfected over time especially with so many bodies just walking around. Yeah more people are going to die because there are no cancer treatments, open heart surgeries, pace makers, etc. But you're not going to have the equipment in most cases for all of that.

This isn't knowledge passed down from God to special prophets.
It's shit people go to school learning from books, answering tests, and practicing on cadavers ... which are walking around.
>>
File: IMG_0930.jpg (307KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0930.jpg
307KB, 1920x1080px
>>79949754
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQ5yb6IPcZc
>>
negan and his fag ass commie crew need to be purged
>>
File: lol.png (121KB, 300x359px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
121KB, 300x359px
>TIT to TAINT as it were
>>
Would you betray your only friends for Yars Revenge?
>>
>>79956270
Im assuming your no guns but while there would be tons of ammo, ammo does go bad. Anyone who died with stockpiles of ammo and left it in a spot where rain or any kind of weather got to it, it would start to degrade. I shoot 8mm and sometimes with old late 30's early 40's ammo they fail to fire. I know that its only been 2 or so years in the show but its not entirely out of the realm of possibilty that ammo is hard to come by.
>>
File: Screenshot (276).png (325KB, 973x380px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (276).png
325KB, 973x380px
>>
>>79966836
>crazy sperg FTM manlet/trap violently slaughtering walkers and people without thought just to get hormones

Nice
>>
File: 1485480281459.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1485480281459.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>79949421
why does AMC insist on putting this cringe piece of shit on tv
>>
>>79965374
>hey guys it's post apocalypse, where supplies are limited and everybody is getting fat
>>
>>79974575
I had to keep pausing every time Eugene talked, taking the cringe pill in parts
>>
File: hank1.jpg (9KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
hank1.jpg
9KB, 205x286px
>>79974577
STOP REMINDING ME
>>
>>79960625
>>79960719
didnt they confirm this was not the case
>>
File: 1487363766022.gif (1MB, 167x170px) Image search: [Google]
1487363766022.gif
1MB, 167x170px
>>79965374
what a hideous cow
>>
Don't watched The Walking Dead for a long time, in which episode Negan shows his base to Karl?
>>
File: alanna-masterson-72522.jpg (145KB, 527x685px) Image search: [Google]
alanna-masterson-72522.jpg
145KB, 527x685px
>>79965374
she gave birth about a year ago and shes always had some big ass tits. im not sure when this was shot but that explains why she still kinda chubby
>>
>>79976483
No, they said something along the lines of they're not toning down violence because people pressured them to they're doing it because they want to do it. Of course retards see that as YIPPEE THE VIOLENCE ISN'T BEING TONED DOWN
>>
>>79951401
This, it would make sense for him to join Negan. But since the show want to make him more likable, he will probably end up being loyal to Rick.
>>
>>79949659
he will build an epic device/trap to kill him but it will fail.
Some how in a struggle or last ditch effort Eugen will get a hold of the bat and go ham on Negan
>>
>>79952971
Negan SHOULD kill the doctor anyway. His whole shtick is to make EVERYONE abide the rules WITH NO EXEPTIONS. Making some kind of "elite" saviors just because they are doctors or priests would make him look weak. FOr the rest of the group, Doctor released Daryl and one of his wifes and he would still get scott free without the iron? Bullshit. He needed to make an example out of him if there was more people thinking they are more valuable than rules.
>>
>>79953312
Atari games and black&white movies can be used in any productions without needing to pay for copyrights.
>>
>>79977508
WRONG
it's because Memet man is a nerd, NERD
>>
File: free car.jpg (32KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
free car.jpg
32KB, 728x546px
>>79977388
>he will probably end up being loyal to Rick
>TFW everyone in Alexandria is still so far up Rick's ass and stays loyal to him even though he clearly doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, clearly causes more harm than good, doesn't know what's fucking wrong and right anymore and is a cuck bitch

I can't believe this is what normies actually want to see
>>
>>79960639
RICK IS GETING MARRIED WITH A BLACK CHICK???WHAAAAAAAAAAA???
>>
>>79960766
Whoops, no more stitching the wound or taking care of the amputations, diseases and pregnancy labor
>>
>>79960973
I think trying to get the doctor from Hilltop will act as the spark that will trigger the war. Maggie will need him since she's pregnant.
>>
>>79977851
Whoops, no more paying attention to the show's dialogue.
>>
>>79949740
>>79964858
you just KNOW he has signed his death sentence by being nonPC

that is how they justify a character's death nowadays
>>
>>79977920
>having only one doctor left in a zombie apocalypse and with one redneck free and ready to kill you any time is a good thing
>>
>>79954283
For all we know they could just gender swap alpha to nick then have him killed a different way.
>>
>>79978140
I'm not calling the wacky villain infallible I'm pointing out that you are mistaken about there being no more doctors.
>>
>>79963592
You tried to hard. 2/10
>>
>>79960766
>doctor literally sprints and dives head first.

face it, the Doc just wanted out. No way that anorexic lukemia man could toss him like that.
>>
>>79949421
bump
>>
>>79955581
>farts audibly
>''oops, sorry anon. i hope you don't mind the smell''
>>
>>79965374
>HEY GUYS I'M BACK, I ATE ALL THE SUPPLIES AND HEATH IS GONE I GUESS HE'S DEAD LOL BUT LOOK AT THESE GLASSES
What a hateable cunt, I hope she's brutally dismembered
>>
>>79980506

* sniiiiiiiiiiffff*

Oh yes my dear
>>
>>79980627
>I hope she's brutally dismembered
That would be sexist.
Can't allow that.
>>
>>79977943
Soon the ess jay dubyas will have us all in camps for looking at women's asses.
>>
>>79955581
shes preggers now
>>
>>79970505
yes but nursing is minuim 4 years trainning plus clinical rounds... dr is 8 years plus 4 years of interning,etc plus specality.
>>
File: IMG_3589.jpg (14KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3589.jpg
14KB, 300x200px
>>79963499
I'd self-insert into her, if you get what I'm saying.
>>
File: 21.jpg (32KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
32KB, 461x403px
>>79963645
''Oh, I'm at the peak of my career, I better get knocked up so my character can get killed off from the hit tv show in which I just became a main character''
>>
>>79974623
eugene is the funniest part of the walking dead, you fag. It's meant to be funny, not cringe.
>>
>>79981617
Irl, he'd be an atomic bomb of cringe.
>>
>>79960766
how could this doctor be stupid enough to not realize this would happen
>>
>>79981982
>how could ....... be stupid enough to........
Welcome to TWD.
>>
>>79949421
Literally me
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.