[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has any of you seen this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Has any of you seen this?
>>
>>79948036
They have an hbo for betas?
>>
>>79948129
Do you want a pass? :^)
>>
>>79948036
I have seen first 3 episodes and its pretty good similar to true detective season 1 in the landscape shots and the dark mood.
>>
>>79948225
Did you quit it?
>>
>>79948734
No just didnt have time for it. I want to finish it as soon as i will have some.
>>
>>79948225
This is one of the most disturbing comments I have ever read. Pustina / Wasteland is a supreme patrician miniseries, a naturalistic view of life. The cinematography is beautiful and all actors look and talk like actual people.TD is a try hard cringefest for plebs. How can anyone put these two in the same basket?
>>
>>79950032
I was talking about landscape shots and about dark mood which is in both series. I wasnt talking about the dialogue nor comparing the quality of series.
>>
>>79948036
It makes for some sombre viewing. It feels quite russian even though it's czech. Very good minimalistic soundtrack. The mayor is a too dramatic for my taste, a bit like Hilde in Fortitude. Dramatic emotions or hysteria always put me off.
>>
>>79950658
Considering the fact that her daughter got lost she acted very civil. She was rational, realistic, depressed. I didn't notice much hysteria at her side.
>>
>>79950032
You Czech? Lots of people say the characters they watch act like real people when it's a foreign film/series.
>>
>>79951450
I'm czech and the characters in Wasteland absolutely nailed mentality of czech villagepeople.
>>
>>79951480
K. I'll have a go. Might be useful for the day I terrorize the slavic countryside.
>>
>>79948036
No and not has anyone else
>>
>>79952410
ok, can we lock the thread now? thanks
>>
>>79951411
I fully understand her emotions, especially in the context of the hostile atmosphere against her political position. I just don't like emotions displayed in films. Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I enjoy undramatic films much better.
>>
>>79951450
It's difficult to articulate the difference between these characters and the ones in less quality productions, but I guess it just all comes together: the dialogue, the display of daily life, the ugliness (or better normalness) of everyone, the setting, the clothing, the performances... it all feels very real, very tangible.
The feeling I get is that this could all be real (and in a way it certainly is). That helps my immersion.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.