[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will we ever see a show this good again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: wp.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
will we ever see a show this good again?
>>
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>79947491
You spelled shit wrong.
>>
>>79947533
this isnt r9k faggot you dont gotta be a special snowflake with your posts
>>
>>79947533
it's the first image from google, genius
at least half of those are indeed the same guy though
>>
>>79947761
there aren't any mistakes actually
>>
Why can't netflix pick them up or something?
It's sad when on of the only original and creative shows get put down before it has even begun to peak
>>
>>79947797
netflix is the most sjw cucked network out there right now

They would never pick up this literally hitler.
>>
Let's face it, the show was utter trash. If it wasn't created (or shitted out) by a right wing edgelord then nobody would care. Sam Hyde is a failure. He probably had a lot of his friends saying "dude you're so funny wow you are the BEST ooh man how you so edgy?", and believed them. The fact that this was aired in the first place was a huge mistake from AS, not because of the political context, but simply because it was amateurish rubbish. It was like the work of a 14 year old high school student with a camera and a couple of friends and some vague ideas about right wing ideology. Mouthing David Duke? That was SO embarrassing. It was the behaviour of a young man not clever enough for satire and not brave enough for overt politicisation. Just kill yourself Sam. You'll be dead soon anyway, either from heart failure linked to your obesity, or AIDS from your tranny fucking and face poking.

You should be ashamed if you think this was a good comedy show. Just the same way that you should be ashamed if you think Nickelback is good rock music.

>>79947797
Why would Netflix want to revive a 0/10 trash show for retarded, edgy teens?

>>79947815
Netflix is quite varied, unlike your bigoted views.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

this is as good as television gets
>>
make way for true comedy kino
https://youtu.be/rRgkC8Rpy3E
>>
File: justfuckmyhyde.jpg (88KB, 480x420px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyhyde.jpg
88KB, 480x420px
H E A L T H I N S U R A N C E

E

A

L

T

H

I

N

S

U

R

A

N

C

E
>>
>>79948228
lol obvious paid shill post

didnt read
>>
>>79948272
You clearly did read it you obese tranny obsessed failure without health insurance.
>>
>>79948263
this is pretty funny desu
>>
>>79947797
because no one will watch again
>>
>>79948295
lol as if you cant smell libcuck george soros shills just from the formatting alone

from a glance you arent worth the 3 cents per post they pay you
>>
>>79947491
What happens?
>>
>>79948228
Hi Joe (((Bernstein)))
>>
>>79948688
I'm an English comedy fan, nothing more. Take deep breaths and lie down for a while. Don't let yourself get all worked up about me and put your fat heart at risk without health insurance in place first.
>>
My back hurts
>>
>>79948908
Don't worry, Tim. It's better to have a sore back than a SHOW THAT IS NEVER EVER EVER COMING BACK!
>>
>>79948688
For god's sake, Sam. Have some dignity and let it die. Move on. You're just not meant to be rich and famous. Get a real job.
>>
>>79949108
I agree. It's tragic to watch.

Oh well, maybe he can try again with a new liberal persona once all the Trump and Alt-right nonsense dies down and the grown ups are back in charge. He strikes me as the type of person that will change his views in order to follow the money. We'll see him again in 4 years as a liberal comedian if he survives that long without health insurance.

Stay away from those transexuals and lose some weight, Sam, you silly sausage!
>>
>no goobers bit
They should have done a goobers bit
i luh me sum clork
>>
>>79949108
>>79949193
sam isn't here you retards
>>
>>79947491
Is Sam gay? Serious question
>>
>>79950230
it aint't gay if you close your eyes and imagine a big n thicc sweaty girl. an ass is an ass after all
>>
>>79950264
If you had your eyes closed and were imagining a "bigg n thicc sweaty girl" as you fucked a man in the ass (a man is somebody with male reproductive organs), and your mum walked in and saw you, then she would probably consider it pretty gay.
>>
>>79950230
He let a tranny fuck his face/ass and he proposed to "her" multiple times
>>
>>79947533
poor sam
>>
>>79947797
No one watched it when it was on

They had to shill it to shit to get 4ch to watch it
>>
>>79947533
The only reason I'm inclined to believe this is Sam shilling is that only an unemployed person would post the same thread 14 times in three and a half days.
>>
>>79947533
Does he think samefagging will give him health insurance?
>>
File: 1262129833069.jpg (95KB, 1200x797px) Image search: [Google]
1262129833069.jpg
95KB, 1200x797px
>>79947533
>>79948266
>>79948688
>>79948700
>>79951433
>>79952277

This is now a dubs thread.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.