[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did we think ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: poster.jpg (227KB, 464x683px) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
227KB, 464x683px
What did we think ?
>>
I liked it. Noting more, nothing less.
>>
>>79945148
Absolut quinoa.
>>
i liked green room more
>>
wish i had a fat metalhead gun nut bro to help me kill hillbilly fucking shits with
>>
Best and most underrated living director
>>
>>79945293
Underrated, yeah. Best, no.
>>
>>79945148
Good shit
>>
Look. I'm in Delaware.

The pissing scene made me crack up
>>
>>79945148
fucking retarded plot

the redneck dad killed his dad because he fucked his wife, and his mother was just accidental victim as the older redneck bro explained

wtf was he problem then? he wants revenge for something his scumbag father cheater deserved? and then he wents on to kill their whole family? what the fuck, he is the bad guy here,he is the miserable nolifer trash seeking revenge while his normal being sister went on and had a family and life
>>
Kinda overrated
>>
>>79945390
He had to kill the rednecks because otherwise they'd come for him and his family. Did you follow a single line of the dialogue?
>>
>>79945425
they werent planning to come for him and his sister

they decided that AFTER HE FUCKING KILLS THEIR BROTHER IN THE BATHROOM
>>
File: dog smile.jpg (29KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
dog smile.jpg
29KB, 450x600px
>>79945275
he was a bro

also good movie, revenge consumed the dude and you really could believe the ham-handed clumsy ways he tried to do shit
>>
>>79945453
he killed their brother to get revenge idiot
do you have no heart or soul and cant even understand an emotion as simple as vengeance
>>
>>79945340
Who's better then, pleb?
>>
>>79945507
he is a bigger redneck and savage then the actual rednecks in the movie

he killed an innocent dude that did his time because his father screwed other man's wife and got properly punished for it
>>
>>79945453
He wanted vengeance, he got it but fucked up at the same time and put his family into danger. After that he thought that killing them all can fix things. While trying to kill them all he learned the truth behind what really happened all those years ago.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.