[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is everyone else's problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: casey-affleck-2[1].jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
casey-affleck-2[1].jpg
23KB, 300x300px
What the fuck is everyone else's problem?
>>
>>79938348
well?
>>
>we live in a world where Casey is the superior Affleck now

>>79938348
>>
>>79938348
The only people that have a problem with Casey are hood nigger women and think that calling him "creepy" somehow hurts our feelings.....oh wow the pregnant hoe living in a ghetto does not like an academy award winner's beard....I will not be able to sleep ever again.

The fact is that he is very talented both as an actor and director, his performance in Jesse James was amazing considering the rest of the cast.

He also seems humble and an all around nice guy.
>>
>>79939638
>now
>>
He has the most punch-worthy face in the history of cinema
>>
>>79939638
been the case for a long time. Ben is still the superstar though.
>>
>>79939638
He's always been the superior afflek
>>
p sure the award was for best actor and nothing else
>>
>>79939706
Hey Denzel, you still fanny flustered?
>>
>>79939684
Are Twitter caps posted on /tv/ the only kind of female interaction you get holy shit lmao
>>
>>79939706
Denzel you have two fucking Oscars. you're not Jack Nicholson
>>
His movie should have won Best Picture as well tbf.
>>
File: racist.jpg (78KB, 675x362px) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
78KB, 675x362px
The real question is why are people comparing him to Nate Parker, and seeing Parker's media treatment in contrast with Casey's as an example of racism.

Nate Parker not only gave a mediocre performance in an okay film, but he was flat-out accused of rape and harassed his accuser to the point where she committed suicide.

Casey said some misogynistic things to a couple girls once.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.