[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's one thing this film does well: Makes you hate teenagers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fist fight.jpg (38KB, 600x200px) Image search: [Google]
fist fight.jpg
38KB, 600x200px
There's one thing this film does well:

Makes you hate teenagers.
>>
fisting is 300 bucks
>>
Is this movie a rip-off of 3 o'clock high or not?
>>
>>79937841
Movie looks fucking shit.
>>
>>79937946

It's fucking terrible and every scene with one of the teenagers makes you want to kill the actor.
>>
>>79937946
>starring Ice Cube

so yeah
>>
I've never seen more commercials for a movie I didn't understand the premise of
They're going to fight? Is that it? And because Charlie Day is a small guy it's funny?
>>
wasnt this done before ?

>3 o'clock high

seems like a fun movie tho
>>
I had no idea MacBook pro's cost that much.
>>
>not learning how to fight

You deserve to get bullied.
>>
>>79938224
MMM OH YEAH BRO I KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BRO IM A FIGHTER BRO IVE KICKED SO MANY ASSES BRO IM SUCH A BIG FUCKING BADASS BRO SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST BRO
>>
>>79937924
no
>>
File: KlsB7BY.jpg (259KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
KlsB7BY.jpg
259KB, 768x1024px
>>79937841
this thing's not even going to make it to the Redbox
>>
>>79937841
didn't need help with that.
>>
Movie was like 90 minutes long but still had a bunch of filler and stupid bullshit, whole segment with the jail holding cell etc
workaholic girl painfully unfunny 0/10
>>
>>79937841
Is Ice Cube the worst actor of all time to star in more than 10 big studio films? He doesn't even try.
>>
>>79940079

He's a character actor at this point
>>
>>79938856
you can rent madea christmas specials in the middle of summer

anything can make it to redbox
>>
>>79937841
You don't need to devote time to a garbage movie to hate teenagers. If you're feeling low on disdain for the youth, here are three suggestions I have that always re-kindles the fire inside me.

Go walking through any mall, bonus points if you stop by Hot Topic or Pac Sun.

Look back a few years on your facebook. Guaranteed you'll develop retrospective hatred towards your friends and embarrassment towards yourself, if you're into that whole "self-loathing" thing.

Go on /b/.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.