[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just hope for few cameos.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Power_rangers_2017_reveal.jpg (18KB, 392x254px) Image search: [Google]
Power_rangers_2017_reveal.jpg
18KB, 392x254px
I just hope for few cameos.
>>
I've heard there aren't any.
>>
the red ranger from turbo hinted that tommy was in it.
>>
>first thought people had when they saw the new suits was "ironman"
>nigger makes that joke in the movie

I know it follows the "oh look we know we did something but hey we pointed it out" trope or whatever, but it made me grin. Movie is gonna be shit tho, will pirate in a couple months so they don't get my nostalgiabux.
>>
>>79934084
I count on surprise cameos kept in secret.
Even if they had t CGI Trini
>>
>>79934140

I honestly think it looks like a good Power Ranger movie and this is not just nostalgia talking

I know the design is different etc but it looks like it's edgy and campy enough to actually have the PR feel from back in the day. of course it's not possible to give it that 90s feel but I'm actually down with the 2000s thing they are going with

was on the fence before but I will definitely go see it with my gf if I can actually get her to see fucking power rangers with me and not be embarrassed to fucking hell and back
>>
>>79934365
>not making your gf come with you to see Pacific Rim
>not making your gf come with you to see Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F

Of course she can think it's stupid, but that's called being in a loving relationship. Just like you should accompany her to see her own stupid ass movies. Bonus points the hotter and more normal she is to give the autists around you hope.
>>
>>79934627

>implying any woman is "normal"
>implying there is a chance that she will not go pacific rim 2 with me after I fucked up both her and my eyes at home watching the 3D version on my TV

she actually got used to watching capeshit with me. she has watched more movies in the cinema in the 4 years that I have known her than in her entire life before that

>tfw she's still a pleb and watches tv soap operas

goddammit, she could be served the best movie there is and she would be like "meh"
>>
>>79934014
Bulk an Skulk
>>
File: Power Rangers.jpg (2MB, 3562x1913px) Image search: [Google]
Power Rangers.jpg
2MB, 3562x1913px
>THAT'S the power ranger movie we got
>we could have gotten pic related
>>
>>79937037
No thanks, That looks fucking terrible. Atleast the crystal armour makes sense in the context
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.