[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hot Rod funny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Hot-rod-poster.jpg (39KB, 300x445px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-rod-poster.jpg
39KB, 300x445px
Is Hot Rod funny?
>>
>>79933995
Very, but Popstar was funnier.
>>
>>79933995
Yes.
>>79934060
No.
>>
>>79934111
Trips of truth.

>tfw currently drinking green tea
>>
>>79934304
Keep me updated
>>
>>79934383
I am PUMPED.

YOU GONNA BRING THE DEMONS OUTTA ME??
>>
>>79933995
only that one scene with the asian guy
>>
It is extremely funny.
>>
yeaaaaaa buddy
>>
My name is Rod, and I like to party.
>>
WHEN YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE
YOU PUT ON A SHIRT
AND YOU DRIVE YOUR BIKE, TO THE DAAATE
>>
>>79934426
xD
>>
>"I do my laundry with no pants on"
>immediately wearing pants in the next shot

It's the little things.
>>
Get the fuck off my board
sounds good
>>
>>79935016
The writers will throw in subtle jokes that most viewers miss, but I always catch all of them. I feel like the writers get me. We operate on an equal comedic and intellectual level and I have a great deal of respect for them because of this.
>>
>>79933995
Yeah, it's a good one. Used to be my go-to film when I just wanted some laughs. The Benchwarmers was also one of those films. Beans part is the only bad part. They should've cut that shit.

Popstar wasn't very good. Had a nice thick cock in it though.
>>
>>79933995
yes

the line about pools holding water really got me
>>
Hot Rod may be the best comedy of the aughts.

It's certainly one of the more tragically overlooked comedies out there.

The fucking incident that happens to Rod during his rage dancing fucking kills me to this day.

HURRY UP AND WATCH IT OP AND GIVE US YOUR REVIEW.

If you don't want to see Andy Samberg fight Ian McShane then I don't know what the fuck is wrong with you!
>>
>>79933995
It was written by a woman.
>>
>>79934060
Nah, Popstar was funny but I don't see myself watching it over like Hotrod.
>>
>>79934852
My name is Dale, and *I* like to party.
>>
Probably the funniest film I've ever scene desu
>>
>>79933995
Lonely Island Episode 2 is better desu
>>
I expected it to be terrible. The previews looked really unfunny, and if I remember right, it was only in theaters for like a week. It's one of those rare comedies that's funny the entire time and doesn't have a shitty romance subplot. I laughed my ass off through most of the movie.
>>
File: 1484766402453.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484766402453.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>>79935137
Wow, I never realized it was possible to actually feel the autism emanating from a post
>>
>>79933995
Not only is it funny but it's a tribute to so many great films. Rad, Thrashin, Gleaming the Cube, North Shore and probably a lot im forgetting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.