[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this for the first time. Garbage. Glad I saw bugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: antz-DI-02.jpg (212KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
antz-DI-02.jpg
212KB, 1330x748px
Just watched this for the first time. Garbage.
Glad I saw bugs life as a kid instead.
>>
File: maxresdefaul22t.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaul22t.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
bumping with kino
>>
why are you posting about childrens cartooons on this sophisticated board
>>
>>79933797
Are you Japanese OP? Usually taste this shit is reserved for where the Sun rises.
>>
what kind of single mom household did you grow up in where you were able to only watch the one lmao
>>
Antz is so bad I'm surprised Dreamworks survived as a studio.
>>
>>79934256
Why would you watch the same movie twice?
>>
>>79933797
>tfw saw both and liked both
>>
>>79934256
lmao
>>
File: 2013-07-16 117.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2013-07-16 117.png
1MB, 1600x900px
both princess were cunts and the both stories were more wish fulfillment for beta cucks

Found all the bugz annoying as fuck but all the Antz friends and the Bee couple were based.
>>
>>79934341
O shit forgot about this

how was this a kids movie
it was accurate too because if you pull an ants head off it will still move for a bit
>>
Antz > Bugs life
>>
>>79934413
>sheltering kids
>>
>>79934541
I don't even remember Antz main antagonist. In fact all I remember about the movie is all the human ants being gay with eachother and that termite war scene.
>>
Bugs Life had a better "villain".
>>
>>79934982
The bugs life villain was just le evil bug that steal food and lives in mexico, antz guy organize an unjust war so he could get the the loyal army killed for an easier coup. also, cause eugenic reasons

are we supposed to cheer the fact that the new colony will have to rebuild its military based on woody allens genes?

General Mandible did nothing wrong
>>
File: 51r3fejtskl.jpg (58KB, 297x475px) Image search: [Google]
51r3fejtskl.jpg
58KB, 297x475px
>>79933797
>>79933833
>>79934541
>They didn't have superior Gallavants
Embarrasing.
>>
The end scene in A Bugs Life with Hopper beating the shit out of and tossing around the little twink hero ant Flik gave me so many fetishes. Guro, Humiliaton, Ryona, domination, and more. I've jerked off thinking of that scene. I was drunk and high as fuck, but you still can't ever get rid of something like that
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.