[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friends, you bow to no one. How did you feel when you first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: lotr.jpg (12KB, 331x152px) Image search: [Google]
lotr.jpg
12KB, 331x152px
My friends, you bow to no one.

How did you feel when you first saw this in theaters?
>>
Go back to watching Harry Potter kiddo.
>>
>>79933641
What was his taxation policies ?
>>
I cry every time.

Women will never understand these feels rite guys?

In all seriousness, that was an amazing scene, and an excellent emotional payoff to several hours of good storytelling.
>>
>>79933641
I cringed. Viggo can't act for shit.
>>79933915
Remember when you got btfo in the other thread about bad casting a few hours ago?
>>
>>79933641
honestly, i got goosebumps and thought it was a great scene.
>>
>>79933641
i turned to my date and said "maybe you can bow down for me later tonight heh"
>>
File: 1476401251400.png (48KB, 400x389px) Image search: [Google]
1476401251400.png
48KB, 400x389px
>>79933641
>bowing to manlet peasants
Why doesn't Aragorn just hand over his crown and start sucking cock while he's at it?
>>
i had to take a shit
>>
>>79933641
I believe that it was pride. The recognition of a powerful king to the four little peaceful that took part in the destruction of the shadow forces. It was pride, the good kind of pride, the one that comes with accomplishement.
>>
>>79933915
>>79933942
>>79933984
>>79934004
>>79934022
>>79934029

This is why /r/movies is a superior platform for discussing movies and cinema.
>>
>>79933641
I had to pee
>>79933915
What the fuck are you saying. Someone range ban this autist.
>>
>>79934022
Those hobbits were guided by the divine into contributing some of the most important victories of the war. Merry and Pippen brought down Sarumon's tower, and helped to slay the witchking. Sam and Frodo delivered the ring to Mount Doom, killing Sauron, the greatest threat to Aragorn's reign.
>>
>>79934086
>no fun allowed
you know, if a cynical shithole like 4chan can appreciate a scene like this it means much more than reddit's vacuous virtue signalling
>>
was it autism
>>
>>79934086
>This is why /r/movies is a superior platform for discussing movies and cinema.
Then it's unfortunate we're talking about a flick.
>>
>>79934086
Why? This is exactly the type of pleb shit they love
>>
>>79933641
I teared up. Actually several times during this movie.
>>
Literally shaking because it was so emotionally touching
>>
>>79933641
i teared up
>>
>>79933641
I hope the hobbits got a tax break after accomplishing such a great deed for the realm.
>>
>>79933641
I felt nothing because I dropped this series after the blunder that was two towers
>>
Not gonna lie, I teared up a little for this, and when the hobbits reunite with Frodo at the end.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.