[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled, Who's to blame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0884.jpg (20KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0884.jpg
20KB, 320x180px
Now that the dust has settled, Who's to blame?
>>
Billy from the Gambino crew. Not smart to shit on the Lucchese mob on their home turf fresh out of the joint.
>>
was baths fault
>>
Billy, sometimes it doesnt seem like he's kidding around.
>>
Billy for breaking a Hothead's balls.

He should know better than to screw with a hothead.
>>
Billy Bantz was just breaking balls a little bit + he even offered to cover the drinks, Tommy was the one trying to break up his party
>>
>>79932353
No, no, no, no, no. Billy insulted him a little bit. He got a little bit out of order himself.
>>
>>79931986
considering this incident is the reason Tommy gets killed, i think its safe to say hes one who was in the wrong.
Billy was a made guy, Tommy was just a connected guy
>>
File: ok.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>79931986
>killing a made man over a joke
>>
billy shouldn't have creased the suit
>>
>>79932243
This.

If we lay our cards on the table I think we can all agree that Billy insulted him a little bit.
>>
Just because you're a made man doesn't mean you need to go busting somebody's balls, you know, there's a lotta people around...
>>
>>79931986
Billy was simply reminiscing about the past, he even clearly got thrown off when Tommy accused him of making fun of him. Tommy was at fault for clearly over reacting to the situation. Henry and James were even at fault for being the more level headed ones and still going along with attacking Billy.

Also Billy was still in the right to tell him to go home and get his fucking shine box. Tommy was already out of line at this point for disrespecting a captain in front of his men and needed to be put in his place
>>
Tommy was a loose cannon with little bit of anger issues. That's why he ended up dying for it.
>>
File: henry hill.jpg (93KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
henry hill.jpg
93KB, 800x544px
>>79934082
Tommy was a funny guy.
>>
>>79931986
I think it is made abundantly clear that Tommy is a shithead and Billy did nothing wrong.
>>
>>79933627
jesus christ ya. hey ive known ya my whole life
>>
File: 52843745[1].jpg (54KB, 248x308px) Image search: [Google]
52843745[1].jpg
54KB, 248x308px
>>79934145
>>
>>79934145
Funny how?
>>
>>79934389
Like a clown.
>>
>>79931986

It was Deniro's fault for letting his wife spend all his fucking money.
>>
Billy was a made man, Tommy had it coming.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.